The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Rules of the Music Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Rules of the Music Forum I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Rules of the Music Forum I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Rules of the Music Forum I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Rules of the Music Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Rules of the Music Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Rules of the Music Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Rules of the Music Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Rules of the Music Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Rules of the Music Forum

Go down

Rules of the Music Forum Empty Rules of the Music Forum

Post by DillPickles Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:31 pm

1. No Flame Wars: If you do not like a type of music or an artist of the genre then don't comment in that section or that post. We do not need to start arguments on things some people obviously can disagree on.
2. Do Not Claim A Song Or Work As Your Own. If you wish to post a friend's work be sure to mention that it is their work not yours.
3. Show Respect to The Person Who Made the Music: If you feel there was something they could have done better be sure to tell them in a constructive manner. Do not insult them or try to offend them in anyway.
4. Do not make fun of celebrities in your posts. You may or may not like the person but that doesn't mean you should bad mouth, make fun of, or conduct in activity that would harass or offend them in anyway.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Dragoon Distuba
Passive/Aggressive: Agressive
Health Points:
Rules of the Music Forum Left_bar_bleue100/100Rules of the Music Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down