The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets

+3
Amaris Hashaco
Zaio Volnutt
Razren
7 posters

Go down

Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets Empty Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets

Post by Razren Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:09 pm

This is where people in my RP will post their characters. As Persona has a lot more realistic characters, please keep it less stupidly overpowered or stuff.

Here's your sheet, though feel free to change it to fit your needs.

Name:

Height:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:

Appearance:
Weapon: (none at the start but what you'll eventually use)

Theme Song (optional):
Personality:
Mannerisms:
Quote:

Bio:

PERSONA

Name:
Appearance:
Arcana: (This is one of the Major Arcanas of a Tarot Deck)
Abilities:
Strengths: (This is where you will pick your elemental strengths, The elements are: Slash, Strike, Pierce, Fire, Ice, Wind, Earth, Lightning, Light, Dark, and Almighty. Remember, for every element there is a counter element, so the more strengths you have, the more weaknesses.)
Weaknesses: (Same thing for strengths, you are not restricted to counter elements, but you must at least have up to 1 less weaknesses than your strengths. (If you pick 0 strengths, you can have as many weaknesses as you want, but I'd recommend 0) )

ULTIMATE PERSONA (If applicable)
Name:
Appearance:
Abilities:
Strengths: (Ultimate Personas usually gain one or two more strengths, but will not gain extra weaknesses.)
Weaknesses: (an Ultmate Persona does not usually gain more weaknesses but if you add too many strengths you will have to add more weaknesses to balance it out.)
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets Left_bar_bleue100/100Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets Empty Re: Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets

Post by Zaio Volnutt Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:09 pm

Name: Tatsuya Shun

Height: 5'7
Weight: 148lb
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Blue

Appearance:Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets 33191810
Weapon: Standard Nodachi

Theme Song:
Chain by BACK-ON:

Personality: freindly, stubborn, hates losing and a deep thinker

Mannerisms:Polite, calm and tends to be a "selfless freak"

Quote: "Whether you need me or not, it doesn't change the fact that i'm a selfless freak who wishes to help you."

Bio: Shun always had the knack for getting involved in other people's buisness which gave him the reputation for being a selfless nosy kid in middle school. Due to his parent's work Shun tends to move from one place to another constantly, this had him more determined to be more dependant as an only child. At the time when he was in highschool he decided to join the kendo club. Due to his raw talents in kendo Shun tends to be more dedicated towards this sport earning respect by many students and freinds.

At the end of the academic year Shun had to transfer to another school due to his parents job (Again) this time he is to be under the care of his cousin Kisuke Tohma. Despite feeling discouraged about leaving his freinds behind, he always looked at the brightside as he feels that new places always leads to experiencing new things.

PERSONA

Name: Byakko
Appearance:
Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets Devil_byakko
Arcana: Temperance
Abilities: Zio, Cleave
Strengths: Electricity
Weaknesses: Fire

Final Form (Spoiler):

Last edited by Zaio Volnutt on Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:01 am; edited 4 times in total
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:
Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets Left_bar_bleue100/100Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets Empty Re: Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets

Post by Decade Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:00 pm

Name: Hikiko Kinoshita

Appearance: Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets Ae4e93757e10bb7428d40c98929e89611223726791_full

Weapon: Yumi Bow

Personality: Cold, Intellectual, Blunt, Polite, Bookworm, Never speaks unless spoken too, Enjoys quiet, Cares little for friendship, Helps others who require assistance

Mannerisms: Speaks in a calm and polite tone, observes and calculates situations before moving or acting

Quote: "If you wish to go around making friends be my guest, but do it yourself and away from me. I have always been fine on my own, and will continue to do so."

Bio: A second-year high-school student, Hikiko has always been an outcast when it comes to the social norm of a teenager. Never speaking to anyone unless addressed. Always studying and keeping to his books. Always at a distance from other students or teachers.

And especially, not having one person to call a friend.

Because of this, many of the students look upon him with weirdness and difference. Nobody tries to get close due to his quiet but cold nature, and those that have usually leave soon after. Others meanwhile try to make fun of or insult Hikiko, though with little success. None of the students even know where he lives or what his family is like.

Yet Hikiko does not mind this and actually prefers to be alone. When not in class he is usually found reading in either the library, or outside sitting beneath the Sakura Tree near the school. He is also sometimes found with the archery club, where he displays tremendous skills with a bow, though he has declined captain Haruna's offer to join several times.

Despite his distant and cold persona, Hikiko is willing to lend an ear or aid to those who need it, even if they are put off by his presence. Because of this there are some in the school who actually go to him when in need of help, whether it be for lessons, helping to create something, etc etc.

PERSONA

Name: Black Knight

Appearance: Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets 889711-bigthumbnail

Arcana: Moon

Abilities:
Crescent Bisect (Slash Skill/Deals light Slash damage to one foe.) HP: 9%
Cursed Hand (Almighty Skill/Drains 35 HP from one foe.) SP: 5

Strengths: None

Weaknesses: None
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Schnee Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:24 pm

Name: Aiea Akinia

Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 147 lbs
Hair: Long, light red/pink
Eyes: Orange

Appearance: Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets Red-hair-anime-girl_1600x1200
Weapon: Rapier/Kendo Club

Theme Song (optional): I's the Fear by Within Temptation
Theme Song:
Personality: Aiea is a sufferer of DID (Dissociative Identity Disorder), so she has more than one personality. Her dominant personality is a very cheerful, headstrong girl that is very friendly to everyone and tries to help out in whatever way she can.

Her alternate personality is named Miyako. Miyako is very condescending to almost everyone as she feels she is superior in terms of intelligence and beauty. She is slightly sadistic, but is much more on the masochistic side, intentionally causing herself pain to enter a euphoric like state.
Mannerisms: Dependent on which personality is active. Aiea is very polite and respectful. Miyako is rude and condescending.
Quote: Aiea ("Let's all work together for a peaceful world!") Miyako ("There is no reason....well other than the fact I'm better than you.")

Bio: It's hard to tell when Miyako started. Aiea was diagnosed with DID by the time she turned 9. Some say it was the traumatizing experience of having her brother lie dead on top of her. Others say it was because she had very little friends.

But, regardless of circumstances, when she was diagnosed, her life changed forever. Aiea had always been seen as a sweet, innocent girl. But when Miyako came out to "play", she was shunned and thrown to the curbs by her peers. Having changed schools many times throughout her short life, Aiea has found it difficult to find new, lasting friendships. As such, she attempts to be respectful and nice to whoever she meets...not wanting to get too attached.

Once she finished Middle School, she was forced to move again, as the Principal of the High School she would attend found her condition to be too "unstable". This time however, it seemed things would be different. Konahana, the city she currently resides in, is known for it's top notch medical facilities. She hopes that her time spent in Konahana Academy might actually be for the full 3 years of High School.

PERSONA

Name: Lady of the Lake
Appearance: Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets T2m1w
Arcana: Hanged Man
Abilities: Dia (Low heal of one ally) 4 SP
Bufu (Light Ice damage to 1 foe) 4 SP
Strengths: Ice, Light
Weaknesses: Lightning
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Warning Level (Forum) : Banned
Warning Level (Chat) : Banned

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:30 pm

Name: Tenshi Himora

Height: 5'9"
Weight: 167lbs
Hair: Black
Eyes: Yellow/Gold

Appearance: Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets Tenshi10
Weapon: Meat Clever

Theme Song (optional):  N/A
Personality: Think me
Mannerisms: Tends to point things out that doesn't need to be pointed out and generally trys to be a smartass.
Quote: N/A

Bio: A second year high school student who loves to cook.
(More will be added later)

PERSONA

Name: Ukobach
Appearance: Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets Ukobach2
Arcana: Devil
Abilities: Agi, Sukunda
Strengths: Fire
Weaknesses: Ice
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Character Sheet
Name: Dragoon Distuba
Passive/Aggressive: Agressive
Health Points:

http://www.nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mogeko Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:36 pm

Name: Shinya Kogami

Height: 6'2"
Weight: 175
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown

Appearance: Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets Firo
Weapon: Basic Dao

Theme Song:
To Further Dream:
Personality: A lax person who doesn't get angry often unless it affected something personal. He's more of a follower than a commander and does not know how to lead a group.
Mannerisms: Normally respectful and kind but will make cruel jokes at his friends for him to get a laugh. He is also not afraid to make fun of religion.
Quote: N/A

Bio: A  3rd year high school student who's parents own a deli. (More will be added later.)

PERSONA

Name: Judah
Appearance: Razren's Persona RP: Character Sheets Img0044
Arcana: Emperor
Abilities: Sonic Punch (Small amount of Strike damage on one enemy.) 9% HP
Zio (Small amount of Electricity damage on one enemy.) 4 SP
Strengths: Lightning, Slash
Weaknesses: Wind
Mogeko
Mogeko

Character Sheet
Name: Percival
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down