The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Meeting of Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Meeting of Shadows I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Meeting of Shadows I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Meeting of Shadows I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Meeting of Shadows I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Meeting of Shadows I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Meeting of Shadows I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Meeting of Shadows I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Meeting of Shadows I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Meeting of Shadows

Go down

Meeting of Shadows Empty Meeting of Shadows

Post by Weiss Schnee Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:10 am

Tori walked into the designated area slowly. She didn't know what to expect, and that was foreign to her. She took a deep breath and watched as the exhale brought with it a small puff. Why is it so cold? She rubbed her arms as she continued walking through the closed quarters of the Neon District. 

The cold sweat ran down her hands and fingers as she checked a nearby clock. 5:29...almost time. She stood there and awaited the arrival of the man that had summoned her. Her prayers were answered as she heard footsteps and a soft whistling in the same melodic voice she had talked to over the phone.

Then a figure swathed in black crept from around the corner. He portrayed a foreboding aura without even showing his face. A single strand of dark blue was all that was visible beyond the shadows that covered his identity. "Grettings, Ms. Summers."

Tori shot him a look of contempt. "Hello, Fool." She watched as the figure reached into his pocket and pulled out a small card. The card appeared to be a Tarot Card. As if it wasn't obvious, the card was The Fool. He threw the card, which Tori caught with her outstretched hand.

"Is this a calling card?" She said as she put it into her pocket. She could almost see the smile plastered onto his face.

"I suppose you could call it that. But we're not here for formalities....are we?" He flicked his fingers, and ice seemed to form from nowhere and cover the area in the fresh blanker of winter. A small chair and table was made to form in the center of the clearing. "Please...have a seat."

Tori frowned and took the seat. The figure sat in the chair opposite and began talking. "I am in need of SNAKES, and I hear your the woman to talk to."

Tori looked at him with a smirk. "And why would I help the Arcane Knights?"

The Fool nodded, as if he expected the answer. "Yes...indeed. Well what would you say if I told you I know what happened to your father." Tori's eyes widened.

"You...know what happened to my father?" He nodded.

"Yes...but for me to give to you, you must give to me..." He held out his hand. "Do we have a deal?"

Tori reluctantly shook the man's hand. She didn't like how this was going....but if it meant finding out what happened to her father, she was going to take it.
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Warning Level (Forum) : Banned
Warning Level (Chat) : Banned

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Meeting of Shadows Left_bar_bleue100/100Meeting of Shadows Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down