The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Gala Dress Ball I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Gala Dress Ball I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Gala Dress Ball I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Gala Dress Ball I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Gala Dress Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Gala Dress Ball I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Gala Dress Ball I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Gala Dress Ball I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Gala Dress Ball I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Gala Dress Ball

+2
Zaio Volnutt
Jain vi Bookshelvia
6 posters

Go down

Gala Dress Ball Empty Gala Dress Ball

Post by Jain vi Bookshelvia Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:25 pm

For the last ten minutes, she did everything she could to ingrain the images of the book to memory.

Tick-Tock gave her a chance to finally do this and she would not let him down.

She did not want him to look at her the way all the others did. She knew the ache would be worse if he ever did.

Alice closed her eyes and expanded her presence. She believed and it came to be.

The walls changed from its lilac wallpaper to a rich royal lavender. Tall and narrow windows filled the walls, the view leading to an illusory evening with sparkling stars. Around them were lush red-yellow curtains, flowing like molten gold.

Carpeting enveloped the floor, covering it in a rich red hue. A section of the area became a smooth furnished wooden surface, fit for the dancing that would take place. Round tables covered in a white tablecloth sprouted upwards, accompanied by lavish wooden chairs.

A radiant chandelier fell from the ceiling, prisms of glass refracted beams of light and illuminated the room.

She smiles to herself, now she had to wait-

Her senses returned to her, that familiar stillness meant...

"You've certainly outdone yourself, milady. I think everyone will be quite pleased tonight."

Alice turned, her blue eyes widening in joy as she ran over and hugged the man at his legs. He wore his usual grey suit, though it seemed to carry a brighter luster than before. His smile and blue eyes soft as she gripped him."Tick-Tock! You like it?"

To Kei reached and petted her hair. "I've already expressed my approval, milady. The meal has been prepared and will be ready by dinner time. Beverages and snacks have been put aside for the more impatient guests. And if I may, I've taken the liberty to fetch juice for the hardworking miss."

With a flick of flourish, he revealed a hidden glass of iced apple juice.

She took the offered drink and muttered a slight thanks, blushing as she did so.

Though the fireworks were scheduled for much later, streamers of light sprouted into the high cathedral ceiling.
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Robe and Wizard Hat

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Gala Dress Ball Left_bar_bleue100/100Gala Dress Ball Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Gala Dress Ball Empty Re: Gala Dress Ball

Post by Jain vi Bookshelvia Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:44 pm

THE GALA DRESS BALL HAS NOW BEGUN.

Last edited by Jain vi Bookshelvia on Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Robe and Wizard Hat

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:23 pm

After that unexpected encounter Hibiki tried to find a way to have some fun but nothing seems to catch his interest anymore.He decided that he should leave however..

"sigh..... guess i should go and find Zach then"

He couldnt find Zach in the crowd which was huge so he took a deep breath and closed his eyes having the wind do its thing.After a few minutes he felt the wind come into contact with a holster containing a familiar box.

"gotcha"

He then moves towards the area where he believes Zach would be.As he headed towards the area he starts thinking about that conversation he had before.

"They will eventually reunite. And that scabbed wound will be torn open brutally."

What those she mean by "they" is there another one?

He couldnt help but feel tense by that phrase.He takes a deep breath and got rid of the tension on his mind.

"At least i can do something this time...."
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:32 pm

Entering the room with Labrys by his side, Kuso looked around the ball room astounded by the amount of work put into this. Yet he was still even more in shock that Labyrs even agreed to go with him. Kuso still standing at the entrance was pushed from behind.

"Dude, do you mind? You're not the only one that was invited to this damn thing. Now move so the rest of us can get in."

Kuso looked back at the boy that pushed him and apologized. Putting his arm under labrys' elbow he smiled and led her to a table and pulled out a chair for her. "Please forgive me for keeping us at the entrance. Would you like me to take your jacket? If not then please have a seat." His hands still sweating profusely. He wiped them off on his pants and smiled a bit embarrassed. He awaited her response.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Character Sheet
Name: Dragoon Distuba
Passive/Aggressive: Agressive
Health Points:

http://www.nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jain vi Bookshelvia Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:44 pm

A clanking noise rang through the merriment, the attention drawn to its source.

To Kei stood at the head table with a wine glass and spoon in hand. He cleared his throat and spoke, "Thank you all for coming today. We sincerely hope you're all enjoying yourselves."

"First, I would like to give a round of applause for several individuals. Ms. Alice for providing us with a most wonderful ambiance and atmosphere." The young blond that was to his right blushed brightly as she bowed stiffly. The clapping continued for a short while after she sat down.

"Secondly, to Mr. Alex Burke, for providing the children a potential future." More clapping ensued.

"And lastly, to our most esteemed entrepreneur of Terminal City, Lord Wallachia Scarlet." The applause reached a crescendo as the man waved white gloved hands to his audience.

He had light blue short hair, the wavy bangs framed around his sharp and angular face. His rust-red eyes flickered into the crowd, lingering for a short while at Martha before moving on. He wore a charming smile, drawing many further into his charisma. The tailored, dust pink suit complimented his lithe form and somewhat pale complexion.

As the noble returned to his seat, To Kei resumed speaking. "Now, I would like to welcome our newly enrolled students. Please, come before me here at the front table."

Last edited by Jain vi Bookshelvia on Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Robe and Wizard Hat

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:43 am

"Thank you for the drink," Tsukiko said as the waitress nodded and walked off. Taking a small sip Tsukiko sighed and looked around.

It had been at least an hour since he had entered the ball and he had to admit, he felt out of place. There were people all around he didn't know or had any connections with, and the ball was more than likely for people that had already known about it prior, unlike him who had mysteriously been invited at the last possible second, quite literally.

He still held suspicion of course about the letter. It wouldn't have seemed odd if not for the time it had arrived, but he was really questioning why he had come in the first place.

It wasn't that he felt uncomfortable at such an event. After all he had been to several others very similar during his time from home. But his reason for being here? Because he saw some girl?

That made him want to smack himself in the head.

"I should just go," Tsukiko spoke, "Honestly, what was I thinking? Chasing someone I don't even know just cause she looked familiar? That island must have done more to my mental health than I thought."

Finishing off his drink Tsukiko calmly placed it on a counter and turned around to walk out. That was until the tapping of glass caught his attention, along with everyone at the event.

Turning around Tsukiko looked towards the noise and found his gaze narrowed in annoyance at the source. It was that To Kei again.

"Thank you all for coming today. We sincerely hope you're all enjoying yourselves," To Kei spoke up as Tsukiko listened, "First, I would like to give a found of applause for several individuals. Ms. Alice for providing us with a most wonderful ambiance and atmosphere."

Tsukiko's gaze turned towards the person in question and found his eyes widen slightly, "A little girl?" That surprised him greatly. A little girl had set all this up? Impressive, very impressive to him. Sure most might be surprised by such a thing, but this WAS a city with a lot of strangeness to it, least according to Lancaster-san.

Plus it's not like such a thing wasn't out of the ordinary for him, least when concerning a certain Ojou-sama he knew. What did surprise him though was the girls appearance. She looked just li-

"Secondly, to Mr. Alex Burke, for providing the children a potential future."

At that Tsukiko let out an annoyed grunt. And here he had almost pushed out the thoughts of that man from his mind. Dammit.

"And lastly, to our most esteemed entrepreneur of Terminal City, Lord Wallachia Scarlet."

As the audience clapped Tsukiko turned his gaze towards the man as stood up and bowed towards the audience. A lord huh, go figure. The guy certainly held the grace and stance of one, as he should well know.

And yet for some reason Tsukiko found himself tense up as he watched the man move. Strange.

Pushing the thoughts and feelings aside though the silver-haired boy turned his gaze from the event and turned around. He had wasted enough time as it was. He should take this opportunity to leave while he had the chance. Lest something else happen to make things more awkward and annoying for him.

"Now, I would like to welcome our newly enrolled students. Please, come before me here at the front table."

Tsukiko froze.

Shit.

Maybe he could still sneak out without anyone noticing.
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:44 am

"Sigh i lost him"

Hibiki grunted slightly as he couldn't find Zach. He felt tired all of a sudden and he needed to get back to his dorm. He had one thought that had dreaded him.

"I need respond to her before she goes ballistic over me again".

He was here for hours and he simply couldn't find anything that can catch his interest after hearing what Mari had to say and the fact that Alice reminded him of his little sister made things worse for him.

"I should just walk away,i can return the suit tomorrow."He spoke .

Just as he was about to walk towards the exit a tap from a glass caught his attention.

"Thank you all for coming today. We sincerely hope you're all enjoying yourselves."

"I dunno why but something tells me i should stick around for a bit"

"First, I would like to give a found of applause for several individuals. Ms. Alice for providing us with a most wonderful ambiance and atmosphere."

Hibiki turned towards her with his eyes widened "Seriously?".This caught him off guard ,afterall he had just met her and now he finds that she was the one who made it happen."I suppose i must consider it a privilege to be in this party to begin with".

"Secondly, to Mr. Alex Burke, for providing the children a potential future."

"He's here too?!!" He recalls his little encounter with the headmaster and it wasn't a pleasant one.

"And lastly, to our most esteemed entrepreneur of Terminal City, Lord Wallachia Scarlet."

As the audience clapped Hibiki turned his gaze towards the man that stood up and waved towards them."well aint that a cliche".

He took a closer look at the lord h couldnt help but admire him abit.Everyone seems to acknowledge him as an important person and he knows it. Hibiki then notices someone else besides him and that put him off in a bad way.

He turned around and started walking away "I've stayed long enough, now time to go"

"Now, I would like to welcome our newly enrolled students. Please, come before me here at the front table."

"Aww goddammit!!"

Hibiki wanted to leave quietly. However he knows that it would just cause further problems and it would be rude to just leave after hearing someone calling him out that's not how a Katama should act.He has no choice but to stay a bit longer.

"I really don't like where this is going kora."

"It's a trap"

"Dammit i should have listened to Tsuki-san"
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dullahan Tue Apr 29, 2014 1:57 pm

The gala filled with participants and their dates formally dressed in tuxedos and long dresses. There wasn't a single perimeter of the event not covered by people.  Whatever work the deans went through to put this together, it surely paid off- the ball hasn't even hit it's ten minute mark, and already it became a smashing success!

Laromi sat at one of the round tables, fiddling around with his snack samples. he looked like he had too much on his mind, he completely ignored the loud, lavish noises of the gala.  Only the shout of a girl's voice caught his ear-

"Hey, Laromi!"  Freya approached him lovingly; she never does that to anyone.  Her long, red hair was tied into two curly ponytails fully covering her shoulders.  She wore a red strapless dress that sparkled from the chandelier light.  And she also wore stockings, something Laromi never saw her wear before. "Why are you just sitting here, playing with your food? You invited me here, so you should show me a good time."

"Sorry, Freya.  I guess I have a lot on my mind."

"Why do you even have anything on your mind right now?! You should be having fun! With me! Come on, let's go dancing!"  

"B-but I-" but she didn't let him finish his sentence; she grabbed him by his wrist and herded him to the dance floor.  "Freya, I can't dance!"  Laromi shouted nervously.

"Don't worry, I can teach you how to dance." She happily replied.

"You know how to dance?"  Freya shot a glare towards Laromi for saying that.  It was a stupid question he shouldn't have asked.  "Oh, right. Sorry."  Freya could do nothing but roll her eyes.

"Anyways, put your hands on my shoulders, and I'll put mine on your waist."

"But shouldn't I put mine on your waist and you put yours on my shoulders?"

"Yes, but I'm gonna be the lead, so you might as well do it.  And also, you're taller than me, and I can't reach your shoulders."  Laromi just couldn't argue with that, and did as she said. "Now, just do as I do-"  Freya slowly started to move her feet, and Laromi copied her movement almost perfectly. "You're a little sloppy, but you're learning quickly!" Freya was astonished with Laromi's progress!

"Are you actually required to learn dancing for your ice skating?" Laromi asked.

"Not really, but it doesn't hurt. I haven't seen you in a while, you know that?"

"Ms. Freya Thompson, are you actually being nice to me?" Laromi giggled to himself. "I thought kindness was too girly for you."

"You would think ice skating was too girly for me too, but I guess it wouldn't kill me to like a few girly things. Like kindness. I only care for you because you're an old friend of mine."

"I thought I was you're only friend- considering that you bullied everyone back in middle school. Including me."

"So after all that abuse I put you through, why did you decide to become my friend?"

"Because honestly, I liked your red hair back then.  and I sort of have a thing for tomboys."  Freya's face turned as red as a tomato. "Why did you become friends with me, then?"

"B-because maybe I liked dorks with glasses back then!" Freya couldn't look Laromi right in the eyes as she pouted like a little child. Laromi giggled to himself again.

"Do you still like dorks in glasses?"

"No, O-of course not! Unlike you, I grew out of that phase! And don't call me a "tomboy;" that sounds weird to me." The hours burned away, but the gala ball stayed strong. It seemed no one wanted this night to end. Freya and Laromi still stayed on the dance floor, though they're reduced to just a slow waddle with each other in their arms.  It's remarkable how someone like Laromi, who never knew how to dance, kept dancing on end. "Last I heard, you became a famous ice sculptor. How's that going for ya'?"

"It's been alright, but I wouldn't call myself "famous" though; I might have been popular back at the village, but I don't think word traveled very far.  But lately, I've found myself drained of inspiration."

"Maybe sometime I could be your model or something." Freya whispered to him happily.

"Hmm, maybe. that could work."

"Could I just say that I've had a great time with you tonight; I never thought you would be this fun."

"That's nice for you to say." Laromi said. "There is something I want to tell you- would you go out with me?" Freya chuckled lovingly in his arms.

"So, that's what this entire thing was about."

"I wanted to ask you out for a while now."

"Sorry, but with you being at the university and me at Snowy Village, I don't think a long distance relationship would work."

"Oh..." Laromi was disappointed with her answer.  Maybe she's right- maybe they weren't really made for each other.  Laromi took that reality as lightly as he could.

"I won't be your "girlfriend," but-" she kissed him on the lips as a reward for his attempt, "I will be your girl. Nothing to it."

"O-okay, I guess that'll work better."

"It's getting late for me, I guess I should leave. I feel like I'm gonna crash." She fell into Laromi's arms from lack of energy. She was exhausted from partying all night.  

"You're not too used to partying, are you?"

"I've been to countless parties before, just...not recently..." The party must've worn her out badly.  She usually has more energy than this, even when she's tired.
Dullahan
Dullahan

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jain vi Bookshelvia Fri May 02, 2014 4:13 pm

Lan Meirin laughed as he cartwheeled out of harm.

His clothes were dirtied from overexaggerated movements, taunting the hopeful students. He patted off some loose gravel off his person, wiping his hands on his dark grey hakama pants. His braided ponytail pulled his black hair back, a few loose bangs at the edge of his sight.

Blood rushed in his veins as he goaded the children into attacking him again, breaking into laughter yet again.

The pattern was obvious, they were clearly trying to corral and push him a few more paces back.

So he let them. He should reward such enthusiasm.

A faint thrumming noise was heard and he turned to see what it was.

He sighed and deflated. "Maybe I've underestimated them..."

A moment later, Lan Meirin, the Self-Defense Instructor of Terminal University, was sprawled out on the ground and covered in soot.
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Robe and Wizard Hat

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Razren Sun May 04, 2014 1:00 pm

Alex sighed as he erected a barrier to block another student's attacks. "You'll have to try better than that. Allow me to demonstrate!" Alex raised his hands and created a small series of knives created from his psychokinetic energy. As they finished forming, they shot off towards the students.

One particular student caught his interest. She has dark jade green hair, and almost the same colored eyes. As the knives headed towards her, she told her partners to get down as she held up her blade. Her clothes seemed to disappear as a new set of clothes arrived. It was a full set of armor, and as she slammed her sword into the ground a barrier formed and blocked Alex's attack.

He couldn't help but smile. His smiled increased when he saw the pale dusty haired blond stand up and fire a stream of ice at him. Alex moved to dodge, but the third student appeared behind him in a flash and created a blinding light that caused Alex to stumble back.

The ice boy's attack then wrapped around Alex and covered him in an icicle cocoon. The green haired girl jumped up with an adamant "It's over!"

Alex knew he could stop her, but he was impressed by their teamwork. He allowed the attack to strike, and he fell to the ground, covered in bruises. "Good job you three, you've beaten me quite fair and square I must say.

The green haired girl lit up slightly as the third boy, who had a dark complexion and equally dark hair, ran at her. "Jade, we did it! We actually beat the headmaster!"

She smiled and nodded. "I guess we did Micheal. I guess we did..." Alex smiled as he saw the three celebrate their victory.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Martha frowned. She didn't have the time for this, and To Kei knew it. She would have to get back at him later, as for right now she had a fight to win.

The students had been trying to get through his defenses, to no degree of success. She scoffed as she saw yet another faculty member lose their fight. She couldn't understand why they were holding back against the students. They needed to see the difference between staff and student. Much like how sometimes the commoners needed to know the difference between them and her.

Martha rose her hand and the surrounding area seemed to go black. The students go scared as their vision seemed to fade. "You all can count yourself lucky. I normally don't use this ability as I find it rather...barbaric. But...I feel it is ever so fitting to be the last thing you see during this competition. Watch as every light you have ever so clung to becomes your own worst enemy. Watch, as I call forth...DIVINE JUDGEMENT!"

The light Martha had collected rained down upon the students in beams that completely ripped away at their clothes, and even caused some mild burns. As the medics dragged the students away, Martha looked at her phone. It began to beep and a smile formed on her face. "Alright Alyssa...let's see who wins this time."

She walked off and began typing furiously into her phone, as if she was attempting to hack into something.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Nelson changed his arm to take the form of a Shield Rhino's head which he used to block a blast of fire that came his way. "Elementary, my dear student! It will take more than that to beat the great Nelson Kingston, the greatest explorer of our age!"

The students were unamused by his gloating and began their next attack in earnest. Nelson smiled, and now his arms changed into that of a mantis claw. He charged and made short work of the students as he attacked in a flurry of cuts and slashes. Almost like a dance routine, Nelson finished with a small twirl and a bow. "And that my dears...is all she wrote!"
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jain vi Bookshelvia Mon May 05, 2014 11:39 am

Remilia knew it was strange that the instant she was enclosed with this one, there still should have been light. The sky should have been still in sight.

She paid it no heed, darkness had not affected her vision anyhow.

Her prey stood there, oblivious to the danger that was to come.

Holding her her wings, she dove at her with great velocity. Talons extended for the one-shot blow.

Before the attack could connect, the noblewoman's instincts flared. She swerved to her right as quickly as she could.

Remilia's gaze never left her prey's person. Her eyes widened as a pulsating pink aura spread over Cerise's body.

Her breath was short and shallow, the presence in the air was much more tangible. The world around her was spinning and her knees buckled to the ground.

As Remilia laid on the ground, she weakly whispered, "W-wha..?"

Cerise gave her a demure smile, the sight fading into blackness.
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Robe and Wizard Hat

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum