The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
A Rather Personal Encounter. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
A Rather Personal Encounter. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
A Rather Personal Encounter. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
A Rather Personal Encounter. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
A Rather Personal Encounter. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
A Rather Personal Encounter. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
A Rather Personal Encounter. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
A Rather Personal Encounter. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
A Rather Personal Encounter. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

A Rather Personal Encounter.

2 posters

Go down

A Rather Personal Encounter. Empty A Rather Personal Encounter.

Post by Weiss Schnee Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:15 am

[This topic coincides with The Return to the University. Day One at Sea.]

"This one won't work either..." Cara frowned as she shifted through the bathing suits provided in the ship. None of them seemed to work for her. To her, they were all trying too hard to be "sexy". Eventually she settled upon a dark purple bikini. "Not the best...but it'll do." The room felt like a sauna, and that was all the better for her. The tub itself was about 5 feet long, 4 feet wide, and deep enough where she could stand and it would only come up to her chest. As she dipped her foot in, the hot water seemed to just wash away all the worry she had from the previous night. She soon emerged herself and let out a deep sigh.

"This is the life..." She sat with her eyes closed. She could almost see her father and mother with her, and it brought a smile to her face. She waded around for a while, and just as she felt she could almost fall asleep, she heard a commotion from outside. Her face instantly had a frown as she got out of the water and dried herself off enough to where she wouldn't drip as she walked out of the room she shouted, "You know some people are trying to relax without all this noise!" She soon realized she had shouted as Hibiki and Tsukiko. Her face immediately flushed red as she looked down at her outfit. She rushed back into the room and slammed the door shut. "Gah....that wasn't supposed to happen...."
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Warning Level (Forum) : Banned
Warning Level (Chat) : Banned

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
A Rather Personal Encounter. Left_bar_bleue100/100A Rather Personal Encounter. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

A Rather Personal Encounter. Empty Re: A Rather Personal Encounter.

Post by Decade Sun Mar 02, 2014 11:27 am

"This is your fault."

"MINE!? You're the one who tore open the pool! Why did you do that kora!?"

"You think I WANTED TOO!? I can't control it when my powers go out of wack okay!?"

"Out of wack? You blew a hole in the pool!....Though the view was kind of worth it kora."

Tsukiko sighed and hung his head.

"Dammit this was not supposed to go like this." Tsukiko thought to himself as he considered the last fifteen minutes.

Seriously, how had it gone down like that? All he wanted to do was find the teleporter room and get off the ship before he caused chaos. Instead he ends up at the pool, running into Hibiki, somehow blowing a hole in the pool, ripping off several pieces of swimwear, though really that was Hibiki's fault, and now was being chased with his teammate by the damn security of the ship.

WHERE WERE THEY WHEN HE NEEDED TO FIND THE TELEPORTER ROOM DAMMIT!?

"You know some people are trying to relax without all this noise!"

Tsukiko and Hibiki both turned towards the vo-

Tsukiko's face burst with red.

"C...Cara?"

SLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Seriously. How did this happen?

[The following explanation to said events and chaos is taken into chatbox session.]
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
A Rather Personal Encounter. Left_bar_bleue100/100A Rather Personal Encounter. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down