The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
RP Intro/Background I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
RP Intro/Background I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
RP Intro/Background I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
RP Intro/Background I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
RP Intro/Background I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
RP Intro/Background I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
RP Intro/Background I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
RP Intro/Background I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
RP Intro/Background I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

RP Intro/Background

4 posters

Go down

RP Intro/Background Empty RP Intro/Background

Post by Razren Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:39 am

The sun had just begun to rise over the Soul Society. While normally a tranquil time, it seemed to lack a lot of its former charm. Yes, birds sang songs, and the cherry blossoms still fell. But it all seemed...dull and lifeless. As the sun rose over the Senzaikyū, one would be able to see the dreary state the Seireitei was in. Even though the last attack on it was almost 50 years ago, Sen Valentine's attack could still be seen. From the ruined buildings, to the always active construction crews, to the fact each squad seemed to lack the life it once had. 

It was hard to count, but there had been at least 500 casualties across the entire Seireitei, making it effectively half of what it used to be. As the Shinigami that were left went about their daily business, each one had the same sense of dread they carried with them wherever they went. Because of the sheer lack of manpower, the Shin'ō Academy had become a beacon. A beacon of the chance that they could return to what they had once been. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Due to the nature of the Bleach Universe, I will let everybody play any NPC they want, though I would like to be informed of what you plan to do with the character(s) so I can inform you whether I feel that's in character of them. Also, if another PC has done a lot with a particular NPC, try to find out what they've done so you can involve that when you play that NPC. There are obviously some exceptions to this rule, which I will line out now.]

Characters that are under my personal playing:

Anybody that is on my personal character list seen here.
Anybody on Jen's personal list of characters seen here.
Kisuke Urahara (Considering he is plot relevant for quite some time later down the line, I need to play him for the time being.)
Naki Goen (If you wish to reference him, he's a lazy guy who while the squad loves him, practically forces the 3rd Seat to do all his work.)
Shinji Urahara (For reference, he is the son of Kisuke and Yoruichi. As such, he's a bit of an ass, but really, really good at his job. Especially since he practically runs Squad 2 right now.)
Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto (I think you can understand why I am keeping him.)

Here's also a short sheet for the Captains and Lieutenants of Squads 14 and 15 so that you may use them if you wish:

Ryusei Kenzaki (Captain of Squad 14. Was placed as Captain before she achieved Bankai due to the specialization of the Squad. She's very motherly towards her squad, and has a deep bond with her Lieutenant. Formerly 3rd Seat of Squad 5 under Alex.)

Oko Yushima (Lieutenant of Squad 14. He has a small crush on Kenzaki, but is shy about it. He is very orderly, but will relax when around friends. Formerly 7th Seat of Squad 12 under Mayuri.)

Hiroko Susane (Captain of Squad 15. The most laid back girl you'll see. Is great friends with Alex, and likes to point out every time Byakuya is being an ass during Captain's meetings. Nanao despises her. Formerly 5th Seat of Squad 13 under Ukitake.)

Kensei Ubane (Lieutenant of Squad 15. A man's man. He fights honorably and never goes for cheap shots. Very charismatic in his squad. Has a friendly rivalry with Renji. Formerly 5th Seat of Squad 6 under Byakuya.)
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
RP Intro/Background Left_bar_bleue100/100RP Intro/Background Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

RP Intro/Background Empty Re: RP Intro/Background

Post by Zaio Volnutt Sat Apr 19, 2014 1:29 pm

A white haired boy with crimson red eyes was lying down after practicing his Bugei for hours.This time he felt nervous, for it is the day he finally enters the Shin'ō Academy where the best of the best were chosen to become the protectors of souls the shinigami.He had to do it after that day where he owed his life to the black haired shinigami.

"Dio, this is happening so fast i wonder if i can fit in...."

"Mark.."

"Huh?"

The boy turns around to see an old man with a long pointed beard walking towards him.He appears to be sad.The boy spoke softly.

"Zio-Ao"

"Mark it is time for you to go."

"I know but....what if i'am not cut out to be a shinigami what if the thing that i'm looking for doesn't exist"

The old man smiled and his hand on Mark's shoulder.

"Don't worry im sure you'll be fine,just follow the path you believe in and you will find the answers my child."

Mark stood up and bowed down towards his caretaker."Zio-Ao.....Thank you for everything."

As he got back up he then walked away hiding away his sadness from his uncle for parting with someone close can be the hardest thing anyone could do.He recalls the brief time he spent with his uncle and remembers the one thing that he vows to achieve.

"Your path,your purpose and your own mountain to stand on..."

"Sigh where am i suppose to go"

Mark looked around but eventually realized that he was lost he was simply too nervous that he lost his sense of direction.Now he is really lost and felt tired after traveling for hours.He closed his eyes and simply said one word.

"Merda"

As he opens his eyes again he notices finds himself in the same spot but appears to be night rather than day time, and he was all alone.

"What the?!"

He closes his eyes and suddenly he was back.He shakes his head and tries to remain calm.

"Dammit,i must be hallucinating"

He notices a shinigami standing out from the crowd and decides to ask him for directions.

"Excuse me....I need help getting to the Shin'ō Academy can you point me the way?"

The man looks at Mark then points at a direction of a huge complex.

"Its over there"

Now Mark felt annoyed with himself as he gives his thanks, he then proceeds towards the complex.The sight of it was something that Mark couldn't believe.He shakes his head and calmly walks towards the academy and smiled.

"This is where everything starts......i can't turn back.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:
RP Intro/Background Left_bar_bleue100/100RP Intro/Background Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:49 pm

"Do you have your paperwork?"

"Yes."

"Do you know where you're going?"

"Yes."

"Do you have your uniform?"

"I'm wearing it."

"Your Zanpaktou?"

"At my waist."

"Your lunch?"

"Pretty sure it's unnecessary, but yes."

"Y-"

"DAMMIT RANGIKU WILL YOU STOP BABYING THE KID ALREADY AND GET BACK TO WORK!?"

The shout came from one Toshrio Hitsugaya, Captain of Squad 10. While seemingly a kid himself in terms of physical appearance, the snow-haired boy was hundreds of years old and a powerful Shinigami.

Yet despite that he had a short temper. One that was easily riled when his Lieutenant was SUPPOSED to be working.

Rangiku Matsumoto, a beautiful busty woman with long orange hair, looked back at her captain with a smile, "Aw come on Toshiro, it's a big day for our  little man. You should be here helping me send him off and wishing him the best."

"You're overreacting to the situation. It's just Shin'o Academy for crying out loud. It's not like we'll never see him again," Toshiro spoke as he crossed his arms, "And what do you mean 'our'? Your the one who took him in remember? I just helped cause you wouldn't quit bugging me about it."

Rangiku simply smiled, "Aw don't deny it Captain. You'll miss him just as much as I will. Heck I bet once he leaves you'll put on that cold persona you always do just to hide away the pain of him leaving."

"More like I'll go into depression over losing the only sane person who can keep you in check," Toshiro replied.

"You're so cute when you're in denial, just like those Tsundere's you read about in mangas."

"I'M NOT A TSUNDERE DAMMIT!!"

Rangiku laughed at the reaction while Toshiro simply muttered about annoying women. A third figure in the room however watched the two in silence and confusion.

The figure looked to be a young boy with dark purple hair and amber colored eyes. He wore a set of black robes resembling that of the Shinigami standard, but wore what looked to be a round pendant like object around his neck. The oddest thing though about the boy was the sword wrapped at the boy's waist. While the sheath and handle were snow white, black chains seemed to be wrapped around the entire weapon as if to prevent the blade from being drawn.

The boy blinked as he watched the interactions between the two and asked, "What's a tsundere?"

Rangiku halted in laughter as Toshiro froze and gave a ferocious glare at the busty woman that promised nothing short of pain. The woman simply giggled and waved her hands, "Oh nothing. Don't worry about it for now Yuurei. Toshiro is just in denial is all."

"Denial? About what?" Yuurei questioned curiously.

"Nothing kid, just forget it," Toshiro spoke up before Rangiku had a chance to answer, "Anyways shouldn't you be going now? You'll be late if you delay any longer. And trust me, considering who's in charge this year, that's not something you want on your first day."

"Oh, right," Yuurei spoke as he grabbed a small carrying bag on the ground and placed it over his shoulder, "I guess I'll be going then."

Before Yuurei could move though he found his head suddenly smothered by something soft and felt a pair of arms around his back.  

"Wh-

"Don't be scared alright?"

Yuurei blinked as Rangiku's voice filled his ears, "Everyone at the academy will be in the same boat as you. New, scared, unsure. They won't be ready for what's to come just like you. And while your condition may be more 'unique' than theirs, it doesn't mean you can't interact with them and make friends."

At that Yuurei's expression fell slightly. Seeing this Rangiku frowned slightly before sighing and releasing her arms around the boy's back before cupping his cheeks as she forced him to look at her.

"Hey, no getting down okay? Everything will be fine. After all you've been with Squad ten long enough that I know you can handle yourself. And this is the best chance for you to get the answers you need right?"

Yuurei looked down slightly and nodded in her hands.

"See? You just need to relax. No matter what happens, as long as you remember what you're fighting for, I know you'll succeed. And if you ever feel unsure or lost, don't forget you have people here who will stand with you and get you back on your feet. Squad ten will always be your home and we'll always be here to help, okay?"

Yuurei looked up at Rangiku's face which was filled with warmth and made his heart skip slightly. He then turned his gaze towards Toshrio, who while looked to be indifferent about everything, nodded his head slightly in approval.

Yuurei felt his own mouth curl upwards as he closed his eyes and nodded. Rangiku smiled at the reaction as she released the boy and stepped back, "Good, now get out of here. You've wasted enough time as it is."

"Right," Yuurei said as he grabbed his bag once more and turned towards the doors. As he opened them he paused for a moment.

"Rangiku-san, Toshiro-san."

The two looked at the boy's back curiously.

"Thank you...for everything."

With that Yuurei stepped out of the room and closed the door behind him.

The captain and lieutenant stared at the door in silence. After a moment Toshiro closed his eyes and turned, "Let's get back to work then. We still have a lot of stuff to get done today."

"Right."

The two then walked out of the room and down the hall. After a moment of silence Toshiro took note of Rangiku's attitude and frowned slightly. Rubbing the back of his head in annoyance he let out a frustrated sigh.

"He'll be fine you know."

Rangiku looked up surprised, "Captain?"

"He's a strong kid. He may be inexperienced and socially awkward, but he can handle himself. So stop worrying already," Toshiro said as he continued to walk, "After all, he is your little man remember? So have some faith in him."

Rangiku blinked in surprise as she looked at the short boy before her. After a moment her surprise faded as she smiled, "Don't you mean 'our' little man?"

"Shut up and get to work woman."

===============================

Yuurei took one last look at the building he had come to call home. Looking down at the pendant around his neck, the boy closed his eyes and smiled before turning and walking off towards the academy.
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Schnee Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:18 am

The early morning sun beamed it's rays into the office belonging to the Lieutenant of Squad 1. It was a very prim and proper office, a reflection of the man that resided inside of it. However, there was an extra person lying in there this time. A girl was sleeping on the couch that had been set aside for guests, her long red hair all messed up and tangled around her head. She wore the standard outfit of a Shinigami, and her outfit had the insignia of Squad 1 on it's back. As the sun rays hit her face, she grunted and rubbed her eyes.

As she opened them and took in her surroundings, she almost jumped up. She looked over and saw her Lieutenant sitting there filing some paperwork. "Lieutenant Sasakibe! I'm sorry....I passed out in here again....didn't I?"

He looked over at her with a warm small. "There's no need to apologize Aiea. I simply wish you would not push yourself so much. I appreciate your work, but I would prefer if you didn't pass out while you were doing it." He laughed a lighthearted laugh that seemed to fluster Aiea.

"Uhh right. Sorry. I'll go back to my office now. Bye!" She got up and bolted out of the room. As she walked along the barracks, a multitude of her comrades gave her greetings of "Good morning" and "Did you wear yourself out again?" Every time she would respond with a small smile and laugh slightly.

Eventually she arrived at a office that on the side had a plaque embedded with the words, "3rd Seat: Aiea Akinia". However, the writing appeared rather slobbish. Underneath, if one had a good eye, they could see another name had just recently been scratched off. She walked inside and saw that it was as she left it. Her chair was pushed out, her desk covered in papers, and the window lay open.

She walked over to the window and stared outside at the various construction projects that were currently going on. She was just thankful Squad 1 had avoided a lot of the casualties and destruction compared to the rest of the Seireitei. "Seems like today will just be more work and even more work." She heard a small knock on the door.

She turned around and gave the all clear. A smaller girl with bright purple hair and blue eyes came walking inside. Her outfit had an insignia for a different squad however. She had the outfit of Squad 7. Aiea smiled. "Hello Mio. Was there something you needed?"

The girl named Mio seemed to suddenly freeze up. "Umm yes m'am! I was told you were the one to deliver the reports of Squad 7 to."

Aiea nodded. "That's correct. I'm in charge of the repairs for Squads 7,8 and 9. How is everything looking?"

"Ummm well. Everything....is....." She seemed to be completely flustered. Aiea laughed slightly and place a hand on her shoulder.

"Mio. It's me. There's no reason to be so flustered. Besides, you're 3rd Seat of Squad 7. You're effectively in charge until they get a new Captain."

Mio nodded and seemed to relax slightly. "I'm sorry. It's just...when you got promoted I got scared you'd think you were above being friends with me..."

Aiea seemed confused. "Now why would I do that? We've known each other since the academy. I'd never not be your friend."

"But you're...3rd Seat of Squad 1! That's like being the same level as a Lieutenant yourself!"

Aiea laughed. "I'm no stronger than anyone else. Squad 1 may be the administrative squad, but that doesn't necessarily mean everyone on this squad is better than everyone else. Anyway, how's it's looking?"

Mio sighed. "It's going slow...but we completely repaired the offices for captain and lieutenant." She seemed sad as she looked down.

Aiea put a hand on her shoulder. "Captain Koromaru and Lieutenant Iba died fighting for what they believed in. They wouldn't have wanted it any other way."

Mio nodded. "I know. I just....miss them is all."

"We all do. But now we need to focus on repairing the Seireitei. Alright?"

Mio laughed slightly. "Right! Besides, like Lieutenant Iba would say, "Now's the time for us to act like men!"

"Exactly. Now go on out of here. Thank you for the report." Mio nodded again and left. Aiea sighed and happened to catch herself in the mirror attached to her closet door.

She almost gasped. "Gods...I look terrible. I need to fix that." She walked over to the closet and pulled out a brush. She sat there in front of the mirror fixing her hair and the sun slowly began it's rise. Some birds could be heard chirping and there was a slight breeze that came in through the window.

As Aiea finished, she looked outside and sighed once again. "God damn it Aki....what would you do right now? Why'd you have to leave the 3rd Seat to me now of all times...." She walked away from the window and continued her day to day operations.
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Warning Level (Forum) : Banned
Warning Level (Chat) : Banned

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down