The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER

+5
Abbers
Zaio Volnutt
Weiss Schnee
Necruta
Decade
9 posters

Go down

EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER Empty EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER

Post by Decade Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:24 am

A world, molted by fire and magma. A world, frozen in an eternal tundra. A world, where time itself has no meaning.

These are the results of an ancient force as old as time itself. One that feeds off of worlds of energy and life and leaves nothing except death and destruction in its' wake.

Its' name.

Is LINK JOKER.

And now it seeks to consume this world.

Welcome everyone, to what will be, for the first time on Nerdalius, war.

A war The Duelist, who fight along side our spirits and partners as one as defenders of this world and the spirit world.

And LINK JOKER., and their soldiers, The Reversed, who have become corrupted and twisted by the power used by the cosmic entity.

Will you fight back against all odds and emerge victorious?

Or will you fall and become reversed?

-----The Rules-----

At anytime until the war ends can anyone join this event. This will literally be a dueling war between two factions: The Reversed, and The Duelist.

When a person joins the event, they will be randomly assigned to one of the two teams. Each team will also have 1 "Leader", which will be the team member who all others will listen to and follow the orders of in terms of who will duel next or in what order.

The Duels themselves will first be organized one at a time, so no multiple duels going on at once. One player from each side, either willingly or by Leader, will fight each other in a match duel style battle. After a match has been concluded, neither of the two players are allowed to duel again until their team loses two matches.

At the start of every duel, before the first turn, each player is allowed to return any cards in their hand to the deck, reshuffle, and draw that many number of cards. You can only use this however once every match.

The Duel is then conducted normally, with each side trying to beat the other in whatever way they wish.

The price for losing however, is that the losing player instantly becomes a member of the other team.

If a Reversed defeats a Duelist, the Duelist becomes Reversed, and vice versa.

The event ends when one sided loses all their members fully OR if the "Leader" of either team is defeated.

-----The Decks-----

Okay so, we've had MANY tournaments and events, many of which people weren't happy about due to certain.....issues, that kept popping up and the fact that some decks were too overpowered, unfair, or no fun to fight.

Well for this event, I'm going to try and destroy that, and even out the playing field fully.

How you may ask?

Well for starters, we will be playing anime style.

Which means EVERY DECK CAN ONLY HAVE 1 COPY OF A CARD IN IT. You can not have 2 or 3 copies of any kind of card in your main, extra, or side deck, whether they be monster, magic, or trap. This will force everyone to build a TRULY original and unique deck that allows for an even chance, as well as truly show each person's strength and heart in the way their deck is built.  

The ONLY acceptation to this rule will be if a card you use SPECIFICALLY list more than 1 copy of a card needed to be used. (Cyber End Dragon, Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, Ra's Disciple, Spell Power Grasp, Gather Your Mind, etc etc). Then you can use up to 3 copies.

Outside of that, nearly anything else goes in terms of deck building. You can use any archtype or styles you wish for your decks, just remember that you can only have 1 copy of every card in the deck.

However, to keep things SLIGHTLY interesting, each team also has their own unique "TRAIT".

To truly show their being "Reversed" and their side of evil, all Link Joker members are allowed to use ONE Banned Card in their deck and ONLY that one card. These cards will be known as the "Reversed Cards". Each player can choose beforehand which banned monster they will have if they become reversed, but once it's put in you are LOCKED IN AND CANNOT CHANGE YOUR DECISION. If a member becomes a Duelist, that card must be removed and replaced.

The Leader of Link Joker however is allowed to have THREE banned cards instead of one in their deck.

While this may make things slightly harder for The Duelist, it is to show the trial that comes with overcoming evil and darkness. However all is not lost for them either, as ONLY ONCE PER MATCH, each member of The Duelist, instead of conducting their Normal Draw Phase, is allowed to add 1 card from their deck to hand instead. This represents the "Destiny Draw" concept that heroes have, and will allow them to overturn a situation anytime they wish, if they choose.

The Leader of The Duelist is allowed to use ONE Banned card as well. This card is known as the "Hero Card". Also, ONLY ONCE IN THE EVENT, before the original Leader duels, he or she is allowed to give up their "Hero Card" to one other player on The Duelist side until the end of the match. If the Leader then loses, the player with the "Hero Card" becomes the new Leader, and that Hero Card changes to whatever Banned Card they wish it to be. This is a onetime save option for the heroes. However the decision of the Hero Card is also LOCKED once chosen, so choose carefully.

-----Conclusion-----

So there you have it. With everything now listed and up, let players begin to gather for this little war.

When you sign up, you can either privately post or show a picture of the deck you are using, so I can judge that it meets the criteria of the event.

After enough members have gathered on each time, I shall choose the Leader of the Duelist side and then that person will, alongside the Leader of Link Joker, will pick one at a time who will be on whose team until both sides are even (or close too). Then the event will begin.

Oh....right.

I didn't mention did I.....Who the Leader of Link Joker and the Reverse are.....

Well...thing is...

*Eyes Suddenly glow as Red Line Marks appear below them and a crimson aura surrounds self*

The leader of Link Joker....IS ME!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Participants:
TrueHeartKnight (Link Joker Leader)
Necruta (Link Joker Reversed)
Jen Valentine (Link Joker Reversed)
naling667 (Duelist Leader)
Abbers (Link Joker Reversed)
Agentyamiski (Duelist)
Gabe101210 (Link Joker Reversed)
DillPickles (Duelist)

Last edited by TrueHeartKnight on Thu Jun 12, 2014 1:16 am; edited 12 times in total
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER Left_bar_bleue100/100EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER Empty Re: EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER

Post by Necruta Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:49 am

Well then I think I'll join this event, seems interesting Very Happy
Necruta
Necruta
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER Left_bar_bleue100/100EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER Empty Re: EVENT: Yu-Gi-Oh!: RISE OF THE JOKER

Post by Weiss Schnee Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:01 am

You can count me in.
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Warning Level (Forum) : Banned
Warning Level (Chat) : Banned

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:44 am

Commander of the aqua force clan Zaio Vollnutt enters the fray
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbers Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:14 am

Sign me up
Abbers
Abbers
Her Own Girl

Character Sheet
Name: Abbers
Passive/Aggressive: Both
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:07 pm

Oy, I signed up for somethin.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Character Sheet
Name: Shinji Hideaki
Passive/Aggressive: Aggressive
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic Kaito Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:50 pm

I want to get in on this too
Mystic Kaito
Mystic Kaito
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name: Kaito Kiragaki
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Tue Jun 10, 2014 11:50 pm

I'm in looks like a lot of fun
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Character Sheet
Name: Dragoon Distuba
Passive/Aggressive: Agressive
Health Points:

http://www.nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jain vi Bookshelvia Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:49 pm

Sure, why not. I feel like I haven't been part of the site lately.
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Robe and Wizard Hat

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down