The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Razren's Personal RP Banlist I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Razren's Personal RP Banlist I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Razren's Personal RP Banlist I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Razren's Personal RP Banlist I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Razren's Personal RP Banlist I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Razren's Personal RP Banlist I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Razren's Personal RP Banlist I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Razren's Personal RP Banlist I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Razren's Personal RP Banlist I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Razren's Personal RP Banlist

Go down

Razren's Personal RP Banlist Empty Razren's Personal RP Banlist

Post by Razren Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:53 pm

Hey, Nerdalius. Razren here. Now, I am a medium range player of Yugioh and love to RP it, so I decided to throw together a little list of the banlist I usually run for all my RPs. Now, obviously I'm as salty as the next guy, so some of these choices will just be out of spite. But others I do to simply make the game more intriguing. Plus, I don't like to go "You can only have 1 copy of every card" all the time. Without further ado, here is my personal list:

NOTE: This list is written as only what would be different to the July 2014 Banlist. As such, I will not be posting every card that is on the list, but only the changes.

Forbidden:

Limited:

Semi-Limited:

Unlimited:

Now, this list isn't completed by ANY means. I just wanted everyone to be aware that I have a list I use for ALL my Yugioh RPs. If you have a suggestion, feel free to leave it..however I would prefer if you didn't call me a idiotic human being who will never succeed no matter where he goes.
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Razren's Personal RP Banlist Left_bar_bleue100/100Razren's Personal RP Banlist Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down