The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Chess Level 2 Pandemonium Archfiends I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Chess Level 2 Pandemonium Archfiends I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Chess Level 2 Pandemonium Archfiends I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Chess Level 2 Pandemonium Archfiends I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Chess Level 2 Pandemonium Archfiends I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Chess Level 2 Pandemonium Archfiends I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Chess Level 2 Pandemonium Archfiends I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Chess Level 2 Pandemonium Archfiends I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Chess Level 2 Pandemonium Archfiends I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Chess Level 2 Pandemonium Archfiends

Go down

Chess Level 2 Pandemonium Archfiends Empty Chess Level 2 Pandemonium Archfiends

Post by DillPickles Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:55 pm

Chess Level 2 Pandemonium Archfiends M26I7l2

Main Deck:

Extra Deck:

Deck Explanation:
Just like any modern day Archfiend deck this deck is focused around destroying your own monsters to get off effects to bring out the bigger monsters. However this does not use Palabrynth and as such is not about swarming. Instead this deck focuses more on field, hand and grave control. As such it can get stopped easier but at the same time it makes it harder for your opponent to keep guessing your moves.

Card Choice Reasoning:
Now the basic archfiend set up was just basic for archfiends. Cavalry makes it so you can special summon whatever archfiend you need from the grave and heiress is your free searcher. Commander to help get off the effects of Heiress and Cavalry or to get rid of a dead Emperor. Emperor as the boss monster to get rid of pesky cards that are in your way, and General for quick access for Pandemonium and a great banish target for Emperor. Giant is there as a target when Commander is tribute summoned and makes for good banishing target for Emperor while at the same time allowing for a good 2400 beater that can be summoned via card effects and if she's destroyed a free archfiend from my hand. Masked allows for quick easy level 7 and 8 synchro summons since both your key low level monster have 0 defense. Finally for the monsters tour makes for quick and easy rank 3 xyz which can make for great stall tactics and when negated makes for great tribute material.

The spell choices are also quite basic. Allure allows for more hand control and gets rid of dead cards in hand. Dark Hole for better field control, same for Falling Down, Mind Control, MST, and Soul Charge (Soul Charge also acts for grave control). Finally Pandemonium and Supply Squad allow for even greater hand control. As for the traps it's basically staple cards that provide field and grave control.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Dragoon Distuba
Passive/Aggressive: Agressive
Health Points:
Chess Level 2 Pandemonium Archfiends Left_bar_bleue100/100Chess Level 2 Pandemonium Archfiends Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum