The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
A Wild Geek Appears! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
A Wild Geek Appears! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
A Wild Geek Appears! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
A Wild Geek Appears! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
A Wild Geek Appears! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
A Wild Geek Appears! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
A Wild Geek Appears! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
A Wild Geek Appears! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
A Wild Geek Appears! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

A Wild Geek Appears!

Go down

A Wild Geek Appears! Empty A Wild Geek Appears!

Post by Ink Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:51 pm

You caught Geek!  You decided to nickname it "Ink"!

Yo. Nice to meet all the peeples.  I am, of course, Ink, the titular geek of this thread.  I enjoy short walks in quiet suburban towns, am not an animal person, and am an enormous pop culture sponge.  I absolutely adore superhero comic books (I prefer older ones, if you must know), cartoons, and some anime.  My favorite move is Brad Bird's "The Iron Giant" tied with Pixar's "Toy Story" and the sci-fi classic, "Back to the Future".  With "The Incredibles" as a close runner up.  Before anyone asks, my favorite superheroes (top "5") are Captain America (Steve Rogers), Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Star-Girl (my avatar), The Flash (Barry Allen), and a tie between Ms. Marvel and Wonder Woman.

I attend an art school.  Thus, I have a lot of time on my hands...every few months.  I am essentially working towards being a writer for comics and animation.  Most of my free time that isn't spent on these sites is spent writing comic or cartoon scripts or jotting down ideas.  I also produce a web show (a few in fact) dedicated to comedically reviewing subjects of pop culture, mostly comic books (And no, I won't be posting that here, but I can PM links or something for those who ask).

Anything else?  Hm...I'm kind of obsessed with Pokemon and...oh. I am ruthlessly sarcastic...so, my apologies, in advance.  I am also really into kaiju (ala Godzilla) aaand I do a lot of forum RPGs, but the amount of them that I get involved in here will likely be rather small, for the time being.  I'm in too many across other sites as it is.

And seeing as it's a popular question, I found the site on the support forums. If there's anything I missed, please do feel free to tell me.
Ink
Ink

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
A Wild Geek Appears! Left_bar_bleue100/100A Wild Geek Appears! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.blip.tv/networknexttv

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum