The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Pre-October Banlist Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Pre-October Banlist Discussion I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Pre-October Banlist Discussion I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Pre-October Banlist Discussion I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Pre-October Banlist Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Pre-October Banlist Discussion I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Pre-October Banlist Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Pre-October Banlist Discussion I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Pre-October Banlist Discussion I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Pre-October Banlist Discussion

Go down

Pre-October Banlist Discussion Empty Pre-October Banlist Discussion

Post by DillPickles Wed Sep 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Alright it's coming around that time of another banlist and well here's the question what do you think will be on the list. Personally the latest formats have been really trap heavy and with Shaddolls and Tellarknights taking over but yet being too new to hit in Konami's eyes I have a feeling that they're gonna try to do something to make it not so trap heavy and hit the deck that dominated last format and yet is still sticking around pretty well. Comment below and let me know what you think will be hit.

My Predictions:
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Dragoon Distuba
Passive/Aggressive: Agressive
Health Points:
Pre-October Banlist Discussion Left_bar_bleue100/100Pre-October Banlist Discussion Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum