The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Saffira, Queen of Dragons I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Saffira, Queen of Dragons I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Saffira, Queen of Dragons I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Saffira, Queen of Dragons I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Saffira, Queen of Dragons I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Saffira, Queen of Dragons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Saffira, Queen of Dragons I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Saffira, Queen of Dragons I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Saffira, Queen of Dragons I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Saffira, Queen of Dragons

2 posters

Go down

Saffira, Queen of Dragons Empty Saffira, Queen of Dragons

Post by Dullahan Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:27 am

Saffira, Queen of Dragons [Monster/Ritual/Effect/Level 6/LIGHT/Dragon/ATK: 2500/DEF: 2400]
You can Ritual Summon this card with "Hymn of Light". During the End Phase, if this card was Ritual Summoned this turn, or if a LIGHT monster was sent from the hand or Deck to the Graveyard this turn while this card was face-up on the field: You can activate 1 of these effects;
● Draw 2 cards, then discard 1 card.
● Discard 1 random card from your opponent's hand.
● Add 1 LIGHT monster from your Graveyard to your hand.
You can only use 1 "Saffira, Queen of Dragons" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

The way I see it, this card works best in two decks:
Hieratics- this was the first (and probably only) deck I've tried with Saffira, and it was actually okay. With the frequency Hieratics send their LIGHT Dragons to the grave, and special summoning new ones, Saffira comes in handy to restock your hand, either by drawing, or recycling. She's also a target for Atum, which is nice, I guess.

Lightsworns- not really needed IMO, but the potential is definitely there. Did you mill too many J.D.s as preffered? Saffira can deal with that. Your opponent has too many cards in their hand? Saffira can deal with that.

What do you guys think of this card? Was she needed? Was she not needed? My opinion- it depends on what she's put in. Blue-eyes? Okay. Lightsworns? Well...that's a different debate in and of itself.
Dullahan
Dullahan

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Saffira, Queen of Dragons Left_bar_bleue100/100Saffira, Queen of Dragons Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Saffira, Queen of Dragons Empty Re: Saffira, Queen of Dragons

Post by Necruta Tue Dec 30, 2014 10:54 am

2 cards tome to mind

Herald of the perfect light
Honest.
'nuff said
Necruta
Necruta
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Saffira, Queen of Dragons Left_bar_bleue100/100Saffira, Queen of Dragons Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Dullahan Tue Dec 30, 2014 11:30 am

I forgot to also put in Hymn of Light's effect:
Hymn of Light [Spell/Ritual]
This card is used to Ritual Summon "Saffira, Queen of Dragons". You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal 6 or more. If a Ritual Monster(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect while this card is in your Graveyard, you can banish this card instead.

So basically you can actually throw this card in a ritual deck, even if you don't have Safirra, and it'll act as a shield. Though that's stupid to do.
Dullahan
Dullahan

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down