The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
"The Abyss's" Test. The Lost City of Lorange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
"The Abyss's" Test. The Lost City of Lorange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
"The Abyss's" Test. The Lost City of Lorange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
"The Abyss's" Test. The Lost City of Lorange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
"The Abyss's" Test. The Lost City of Lorange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
"The Abyss's" Test. The Lost City of Lorange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
"The Abyss's" Test. The Lost City of Lorange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
"The Abyss's" Test. The Lost City of Lorange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
"The Abyss's" Test. The Lost City of Lorange - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

"The Abyss's" Test. The Lost City of Lorange

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

"The Abyss's" Test. The Lost City of Lorange - Page 2 Empty Re: "The Abyss's" Test. The Lost City of Lorange

Post by Razren Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:18 pm

The creature was hit by staplers and notebooks. While it did no actual damage, the creature's trajectory was thrown off and it slammed into a couple of desks, completely destroying them as it flew into the wall. The creature took a moment to stand up and let out a shriek as it climbed the walls, preparing for the next strike
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
"The Abyss's" Test. The Lost City of Lorange - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100"The Abyss's" Test. The Lost City of Lorange - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

"The Abyss's" Test. The Lost City of Lorange - Page 2 Empty Re: "The Abyss's" Test. The Lost City of Lorange

Post by Decade Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:19 pm

"Where are you ya bastard?"

Tsukiko continued to carefully wander in the empty and darkened floor room, possibly an office floor. Not long after he had crashed down and escaped whatever had attacked him, he had moved further in, hoping to gain some distance, and if possibly, set up a trap for his hunter.

But it hadn't followed him. He had thought it would try too, attempt to track him again and hit him when his guard was down, but he soon realized that it had left him in the dark. Whether it had retreated permanently or was trying to find another way around and to him, he couldn't say.

Still, it bought him time, time he needed. He had been ignoring the pain in his back since he fell for some time, but it was getting harder to ignore. The thing had got a good hit, not too deep, but it still hurt like hell.

Tsukiko's eyes narrowed. That was another thing, how had it gotten past his defense? He knew there were people out in the world that with enough force or speed, could get past his 'black wall', but never unaffected by it. It concerned him, because that meant one thing.

There was a chance other things could simply get passed his wall as well.

Tsukiko shook his head and focused. "I need to find a way out of here and see if that other guy is okay."

The boy who had tried to help him had also vanished with his opponent. Where he didn't know, though he had thought he heard a large crash not long before he initiated his plan. He only hoped the guy was still alive and okay.

They were after all teammates now.

"Teammates..."

The word was foreign to him. He had kept himself an outcast for a reason. He didn't want to see anyone get hurt because of his powers, because of his lack of control. He didn't want to see them suffer because of something he caused. He had already done that once long ago, and he never forgave himself for it.

And yet he still helped others. He still stood up for those who were hurt or looked down upon. He protected the innocent and aided those who were outcast. He did everything he could, and sacrificed his own body and blood, just so he could see them smile again.

Because it was something he himself had to give up.

And he'd be damned i-

"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"

Tsukiko's eyes widened.

"That voice!"

There was no mistaking it. It was filled with fear and terror, but he recognized it.

It was Cara!

She was here!!

And she was in trouble!!

Ignoring all thought Tsukiko ran as fast as he could as he heard crashes down the hall. Turning the corner his eyes narrowed at the sight.

It was Cara, cornered, crying, and in a state of panic. And right across from her, the son of a bitch who attacked him earlier, ready to attack HER!!

"STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM HER TEME!!!!"

He didn't think, he didn't plan, he just acted, as he crashed into the body of the creature, slamming it and himself into the ground as it collapsed beneath both.
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
"The Abyss's" Test. The Lost City of Lorange - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100"The Abyss's" Test. The Lost City of Lorange - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jain vi Bookshelvia Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:02 pm

(Note: I have permission from Razren to post replies in monster perspective. This post is canon)

It was attacked from behind, crushed into the loamy topsoil.

Struggling out, it serpentined away and observed its prey.

Such alluring agony; such delectable despair. A prehensile tongue swirled around its gaping mouth in anticipation.

It paused in its actions. Something was near; amber eyes were gazing down at it.

'Run. Escape.'

'PREDATOR.'

It fled back into the recesses of the city ruins, intent on fleeing from the scene as quickly as it could.
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Robe and Wizard Hat

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:47 am

He hadn't thought his next move. He hadn't even considered what could happen to him. He just didn't care.

He wasn't going to let that thing touch her!!

As they crashed through the ground Tsukiko's eyes shifted in color and narrowed in on his opponent. He quickly pushed off the monster and crouched on all fours glaringly at it. This thing was tough, it was smart, and it was damn hard to kill.

But if that thing thought about touching her again, he'd rip it apart with his bare hands!!

However his thoughts were paused when the creature suddenly stopped and looked away from him. Like something else had caught it's attention. Before he could react the creature hissed and dashed in the opposite direction, and into the darkness of the building.

"What the, HEY!!"

Tsukiko's eyes narrowed watching it run off. Why had it run? Why didn't it keep fighting? Did something happen to it? Or did it sense something nearby?

Tsukiko shook his head. Whatever the case, he could think about it later. Right now he needed to check on Cara, see if she was hurt.

And if she was.

He'd be the one doing the hunting next time.

Turning back he looked up at the hole and jumped up grabbing onto some of the debris as he pulled himself up. Wincing in pain from his back wound, Tsukiko panted heavily before turning his gaze up.

As his eyes met with Cara's.
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Schnee Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:54 am

Cara had managed to calm herself down as she saw the vision fade. The monster had been hit away from her, and in the commotion she hadn't seen what caused it. As she looked around, the office building was once again clear in her mind. Finally, the vision had passed. She realized she was sweating, and shaking violently. "I...need to calm down...." She kept saying over and over again to herself. That's when she saw eyes emerging from the shadows. In her panicked state, she couldn't proccess what she was seeing, and therefore she lashed out. "Please, just stay away! I DONT WANNA DIE!!!!" She quickly tried to shuffle off, but her legs were like cement...they just wouldn't move. She saw the "creature" approaching her and she could feel herself taking sharper, raspy breaths.
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Warning Level (Forum) : Banned
Warning Level (Chat) : Banned

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:09 am

Ignoring the pain from his injury Hibiki heads to the staircase taking him to the next floor.

"Its too quiet here"

He was concerned whether the fight was really over or not for Tsukiko as it was loud when it began and now the silence took over in an instant after Hibiki defeated that creature.Wincing from the pain on his ankle he crouched down and let out a small groan.

"Damn it this is not the time to rest Hibiki your suppose to be a hero for crying out loud get up and move"

His eyes widened as he heard someone from the the floor above him

"Please, just stay away! I DONT WANNA DIE!!!!"

"That voice it cant be!!!"

It was Cara she sounds like shes in trouble!

"That excuse for a monster is going after Cara ,i cant let it happen!!"

With that Hibiki musters all the strength he has left and heads for the floor above him.

"God i hope im not too late!!!"
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:31 am

"Please just stay away! I DON'T WANNA DIE!!!!"

Tsukiko's eyes widened. What was she talking about? Did Cara see HIM as the monster that attacked her?

His expression hardened as he saw her face. She was still scared, still in a panicked state. She was probably a little traumatized by what happened just now and hadn't fully regained herself. As it was, she was doing this more so out of instinctual fear and possible remembrance of something tragic.

Standing up and ignoring the pain in his back, Tsukiko calmly walked towards Cara, never breaking his gaze from her eyes. As he got closer he could hear her breathing increase as she let out frightened whimpers.

He stopped right in front of her and knelled down as he looked her right in the eyes.

Amber Eyes.

Eyes that he could see were filled with fear and tragedy.

Eyes that had been consumed by their own darkness and despair.

"Promise me onii-chan! I don't want to be scared! I don't want to be alone again!! Please....please promise me..."

Tsukiko's expression softened. Slowly he raised his right hand up as Cara let out a scream and shut her eyes tightly yelling at him.

Only for her to pause.

As his hand gently patted her head, right between her ears, as Tsukiko gave off a kind and gentle smile.

"I said it before didn't I? If it meant saving you and putting a smile on your face, I'll take your pain as my own. So don't cry anymore okay? Because from this point forward, whatever happens, I'll be here to keep you safe and happy."

Was he talking to Cara, himself, or the voice in his memory, he didn't know.

But it didn't matter. Because in the end this was what he was.

An abyss. An abyss that devoured the pain and hurt of others. An abyss that would dim his own happiness, so he could see it brighten for others.

And if anything dared try to destroy that happiness or bring pain and suffering to others.

He'd send them to the endless void himself.

"I promise."

Last edited by TrueHeartKnight on Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Schnee Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:39 am

Cara shrieked as the monster approached her, however she stopped as she didn't feel claws ripping through her flesh. Instead, she felt a hand pat her head and ass she opened her eyes, she saw him....at least in her mind. The long brown hair, the same grey eyes that held such warmth for her. "Luke....." She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him into a deep embrace. "Please never leave me again Luke....I don't want you to go...." She wanted the moment to last forever, but then she snapped back into realization and saw Tsukiko looking very uncomfortable. She blushed the deepest shade of red she ever had and pushed him away. 

"I'm sorry...I.....thank you for saving me."
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Warning Level (Forum) : Banned
Warning Level (Chat) : Banned

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:51 am

Hibiki reached the floor where he heard Cara's voice he was going as fast as he could.

"Its gotten quiet again what the hell is going on!!"

He finds a the room in which there were lots of debris and dust settling down but no sign of the creature, he didnt have time to think he just headed over there.As the dust cleared away he finds Tsukiko and Cara together safe and sound he was relieved to find them, he approached them.

"Are you guys alright"?
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:05 am

Tsukiko blinked.

Okay, he hadn't expected this.

Actually now that he thought about it, he didn't know how Cara would react. He had just acted. He had simply done what he felt he had too, he didn't really know if it was right or not, but he did it anyways.

And now here she was, wrapping him in a hug and calling him 'Luke'.

It was a bit awkward.

But it was also nice.

Suddenly Cara pulled away, face beat red as she looked down.

"I'm sorry...I.....thank you for saving me."

Tsukiko blinked before smiling. Looks like she was okay. For now anyways.

Before he could respond though another voice interrupted the scene.

"Are you guys alright"?

At the voice Tsukiko's gaze snapped towards the doorway as standing there was the guy from earlier. He looked a bit beat up and limping, but otherwise he seemed like he won his fight. Tsukiko's gaze narrowed however as he caught sight of the guy's right ankle, wrapped up in cloth and pieces of debris to keep it steady.

"We're fine, though I suppose I should be asking you that. What happened to the other creature? And is your leg okay?"

[From this point forward the rest of the events unfolding occur in the Terminal City Chatbox section.]
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2