The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Royal Crown I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Royal Crown I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Royal Crown I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Royal Crown I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Royal Crown I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Royal Crown I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Royal Crown I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Royal Crown I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Royal Crown I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Royal Crown

Go down

Royal Crown Empty Royal Crown

Post by Razren Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:39 am

A man stepped into the Royal Crown in the middle of the night. He was a man looking to be in his mid 40's at latest with jet black hair and equally black eyes. He was wearing a long scarf wrapped around his neck, glasses, and a black and red suit. He coughed slightly as he took in the sublime smell of the surroundings.

Lowlives....if I had my way with this place.... his thoughts were interrupted by the clearing of a throat. He turned towards the sound and saw a grey haired balding man standing behind the counter. The man walked over to him. "Evening Carter." The man named Carter snorted from behind the counter.

"Can you tell me what in the seven bells are YOU doing here? I got enough problems with the authorities. I don't need you becoming a regular here."

The man simply laughed. "Carter, you can drop the act. This is official business." Carter's look changed from anger to a look of confusion.

"Official business? What's going on?" The man pulled out a file and passed it on the counter. It showed a picture of a crime scene in the vermillion district. Two guards lay dead with no signs of a struggle.

"Did you do this?" Carter shook his head no. "Good, cause if you did....we'd have some problems. I want you to find out who did this, and either find out who they are working for or kill them."

Carter nodded his head and the man immediately took his leave. Carter watched as the suited man left and let out a huge sigh of relief. "Geez that guy can be intimidating. I wonder if he does this to all the "underlings"..." Carter turned to a bouncer nearby.

"Send out some men to the Vermillion District. There should be so me NIPD uniforms in back. Find out who did this, and fast!" The bouncer nodded and walked off. The faint sounds of late period jazz music could be heard as the night continued.
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Royal Crown Left_bar_bleue100/100Royal Crown Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down