The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
The Adventure Begins I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

The Adventure Begins

4 posters

Go down

The Adventure Begins Empty The Adventure Begins

Post by Jaytonicsonic Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:42 pm

"It's hot." Gor says standing on the edge of a high cliff. He isn't lying either. The temperature on the island right now is over one hundred degrees Fahrenheit. Although Gor can put up with this kind of heat, he wishes that right now he could swim in the water he sees in the distance. But he can't.

"First I need to find some berries to eat with the fish. I can't wait to get into that water!" Gor says with a smile on his face as he jumps off the cliff. Halfway down he decides to transform into a hawk and fly the rest of the way down. Since he left his bags on the boat, he is now free to transform into any animal he wants, no longer feeling the burden of whether or not he will lose his luggage.

This is the first time in a long while that Gor feels like he is at home. While yes he has been living in Terminal City for a while now, it never could replace who he is at heart, a nature boy. He loves the jungle, woods, forest, and any place that has this sense of outdoor nature to it. At first he didn't like staying in Terminal, but once he changed his mind set to moving from the jungle to the concrete jungle, it got a lot better for him.

I wonder why it's so hot. It wasn't this hot when he was in Terminal, Gor thinks to himself, keeping on the lookout for a berry bush. He is sitting on a tree branch as a robin right now.

Is it the monsters on the island? Can one of them change to temperature of the island? No that's stupid. Gor flies down to the ground and transforms himself into a squirrel to keep looking.

Perhaps...the city? Alex did mention that the city on this island housed a lot a research projects. Perhaps one of the projects got out of hand and caused the climate of the island to change. That's one theory anyway.

Gor stops running and sniffs around. He then begins to hear running water from close by. So there's my water source. If there's water close by then some berry bushes should be too far off either.  

Gor searches the surrounding area some more before stumbling upon a strawberry bush. He transforms back to himself and examines them. "Still fresh." He says. With the river nearby, Gor can fish, drink water, and eat these berries so he decides to use this place to set up camp here for now. The next hour is spent gathering the berries, cleaning them, fishing for food, and eating. Gor really wishes that he could live here, but that will never happen in his current situation. Right now he's focusing on two things. The first is survival, which is easy. The second is recruiting teammates.

What kind of people do I want on my team? Maybe I should try to find someone who is strong. Strength is important, but so is intelligence so perhaps someone smart will be better. All this depends on who I run into in my animal form on this island. Speaking of which how big is this island?

Gor stands up and transforms into a bird to take to the skies. Maybe the island isn't that big of a place. Or...This place is big, Gor thinks to himself staring at the land mass of the area. This is a very big island. More specifically, the island is two hundred miles long with it's only noticeable landmark from afar is the abandoned city. There were hundreds of students aboard that ship and all of them are here on this big island. So the chances of running into to someone isn't high, but isn't low either. However, the chances of running into someone you like is extremely low.

Gor lands back down on the ground in his human form. "The first two people you run into will be your partners for five years...time to begin the hunt." So Gor walks off back into the forest to wander and explore. "Maybe the people I get won't be so bad. After all, I get to pick'em."
Jaytonicsonic
Jaytonicsonic
Jasonified

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
The Adventure Begins Left_bar_bleue100/100The Adventure Begins Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Adventure Begins Empty Re: The Adventure Begins

Post by Jaytonicsonic Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:53 pm

Okay, this is a lot harder than I thought, Gor thinks to himself as he flies across the skies as a falcon. He has been searching for half a day already by this point. Everyone I pass by is already on a team. Maybe I'll have a better chance if I'm on the ground. Gor lands on a tree and transforms into a squirrel. Jumping from tree to tree, he continues his search.
Jaytonicsonic
Jaytonicsonic
Jasonified

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
The Adventure Begins Left_bar_bleue100/100The Adventure Begins Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Jain vi Bookshelvia Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:34 pm

As you travel through the canopy. you spot something. A patch of recently moved dirt, the loamy material not sprouting any grass in contrast to its neighbors around it.

Your shoulders tense and the fur on the back of your scruff rise.

Your tail stiffens and a tiny voice whispers at the back of your mind something you already knew.

You were being watched.
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Robe and Wizard Hat

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Razren Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Steven walked through the jungle carrying a makeshift spear he made from some broken tree limbs. It was so hot, he had even wrapped his shirt around his waist. Sweat dripped down his body as he wiped his head again. "Of course we get thrown on a place devoid of any machines..."

Steven was complaining to air really. He knew the test would be hard, and his powers made it so an island was completely out of his element. He had no luck in finding food of really any kind before he heard something moving in the trees. He saw a squirrel jumping through the foliage. He aimed a shot and threw the spear. It barely missed the creature, but as it jumped out of the way he heard it shout, "WAIT! I'M A HUMAN!"

Steven looked confused as a boy materialized dropping from the tree. The boy turned around and gave a half hearted smile. "Guess we're teammates now..."
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jain vi Bookshelvia Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:42 pm

A familiar tingle runs through Steven's form.

Something was within his influence. He could hear its soft cries even now, muffled and distorted through the ambient sounds of his surroundings.
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Robe and Wizard Hat

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by AncientSpirit Efreet Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:17 pm

As Evrett followed the distant figure he realized that the person wasn't getting any larger, so at that point he decided to make a bike. For the next few minute Evrett concentrated on a bike that would be just the right size for him. When it was done he got on and rode onward towards the distant figure. Later when Evrett could see the person somewhat clearly Evrett let the bike dissipate and started to jog towards him.

Evrett still didn't catch up with him by the time they reached the forest so he decided to wait for a bit so he could gauge how well he would be in a team with him. Evrett followed him until he heard a noise coming from where the kid was. As Evrett peeked around one last tree between him and the person he was following he saw two people talking.
AncientSpirit Efreet
AncientSpirit Efreet

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaytonicsonic Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:26 pm

"Great. One down, one to go. Name's Gor by the way, just Gor. Thank you for not eating me." Gor says holding out his hand to this person who tried to have him for lunch.

(The rest of the events of this post will continue on in Skype. This Topic is now closed.)
Jaytonicsonic
Jaytonicsonic
Jasonified

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down