The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
The Flustered Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
The Flustered Forest I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
The Flustered Forest I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
The Flustered Forest I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
The Flustered Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
The Flustered Forest I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
The Flustered Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
The Flustered Forest I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
The Flustered Forest I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

The Flustered Forest

3 posters

Go down

The Flustered Forest Empty The Flustered Forest

Post by Agentyamski Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:33 pm

The area was surrounded by trees, trees, and more trees. It seemed Zack had been teleported to a forest of sorts. The blistering heat had already gotten to him, with the abundance of clothing he had on, so he began sweating faster than ever. He loosened his tie, unbuttoned his collar, and took off his jacket and vest. It gave him a bit of relief, but it still didn’t seem to be enough. He left his jacket and vest next to a tree, not entirely worried about retrieving them once he accomplished the mission. He began walking around, not having the slightest idea about where he should even begin to go. “Maybe I should look for those two people I saw in my visions” He thought to himself. “I wouldn’t even know where to begin though.” So he began to aimlessly walk around the forest. He grabbed one of his cards from his deck, and used a bit of his power to conjure up a small stream of water, using it as a water fountain so as not to become dehydrated. Putting the card back in his holster, he continued the search for the two people that would make his team, so he picked up the pace a bit more, now going at a somewhat slow running pace.

As he was running, he came upon a stream, and knew that if he followed it downstream, he would make it to the ocean, and that there might be others down that way as well. His pace picked up even more, now becoming a full run. Nothing could stop him from getting to where he set his mind to. His lungs began to ache, as it seemed he was running faster than what he normally would, and the sweat could be seen dripping off of his face. He began trying to pull out the card that summoned water so then he wouldn’t have to stop, but it seemed he was having trouble undoing the belt loop. His eyesight moved to the holster as he still ran, which wasn’t a very smart idea, as there was a ledge ahead that he didn’t notice, about the size of half of his height. The unnoticing Zack continued running, now getting the belt loop undone, he pulled out his card and brought his attention to front. It was too late though, he began falling off of the ledge. He fell, however it wasn’t on the ground, somehow it was slightly above the ground. “Ouch…. wait, what in the world did I fall on, I don’t see anything” he said, when suddenly he heard a faint noise coming from where he fell.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Shinji Hideaki
Passive/Aggressive: Aggressive
Health Points:
The Flustered Forest Left_bar_bleue100/100The Flustered Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Flustered Forest Empty Re: The Flustered Forest

Post by Weiss Schnee Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:44 pm

Tori was crouching underneath a ledge when she heard a noise. Before she had time to react, she felt a foreign object smack into her back knocking her over slightly away. "Ow!" She rubbed her head as she noticed her stealth suit was broken. Looking up she noticed a boy had been what had slammed into her.

"Who are you?" She said as she stood herself back up.
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Warning Level (Forum) : Banned
Warning Level (Chat) : Banned

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
The Flustered Forest Left_bar_bleue100/100The Flustered Forest Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:02 pm

Rubbing his head, he put out his other hand. "I'm Zachariah, but you can just call me Zack. It looks like we're going to be on the same team. I'm sorry that I fell on top of you, but I have to ask, how come I couldn't see you a couple minutes ago??" Zack noticed that his card wasn't in his hand anymore. "Umm... you didn't happen to see a card anywhere, have you??"
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Character Sheet
Name: Shinji Hideaki
Passive/Aggressive: Aggressive
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Schnee Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:15 pm

They both noticed the card stuck half way into her hair. She pulled the card out. She laughed slightly as she handed it back to him. "The Moon. So you have some Tarot Cards? Name's Tori Young by the way. Reason you couldn't see me before was because of my stealth suit."

She looked down at the part of the suit that was broken. "Though sadly it's rather....broken now."

[EVENTS FROM THIS POINT ON TAKE PLACE ON SKYPE.]
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Warning Level (Forum) : Banned
Warning Level (Chat) : Banned

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kzoki Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:18 pm

Brief Summary of Skype events: Tori and Zach met a few baby Scorpi. Scorpi are winged scorpions with two tails. They tried wetting and zapping them continuously. Eventually flipping them and this is where Logan entered, killing 2 with venomous wood pieces. The third was killed by a ball of lightning, as it got crushed by the force when it impacted against the tree. Logan collected the tails to use as weapons. They then continued through the forest to the ruins of Lorange. They set camp in an abandoned building and Tori got a call on her communicator and ventured away from the group to talk. As Tori returned, she told them about the objective Alex said they needed to find. Tori had an idea of where this was, but said they would venture out in the morning. This irritated Logan. In the morning, we ventured towards the research facility. A helicopter had crashed into it. They decided they would enter and investigate.
Coninutation
As Tori and her team entered the facility, They were ushered to the main control room in which Tori deactived the security systems throughout the facility. As the team continued, they ran into the masked assaliant Max and Ken encounted in the Vermillion District. A fierce battle enused, but the assaliant got away. With a heavy heart, Tori abandoned the chase as the facility's foundations seemed to be weakening. Along the way out, Zach discovered the idol they were searching for. With that in mind, the group headed off to the boat.

When Tori landed on the boat, she called up Alex and mentioned the name "Arcane Knights". Alex seemed to recognize the name, and told Tori to be extra careful. Zach did another fortune reading on himself and received a vision of a girl with long black hair and devil wings attacking the university.

Zach contemplated what these visions meant. and prepared for what adventures would await him when he got back to the school. Logan found the whole team idea to be annoying, but found it amusing with the people he found.

The trio meet up and discussed what had happened. Tori suggested the research facility probably wouldn't last to the end of the day, and as such it's good they aren't in there anymore.
Kzoki
Kzoki

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kzoki Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:02 pm

conclusion of skype events added
Kzoki
Kzoki

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum