The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist!

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! Empty The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist!

Post by Decade Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:45 am

[This event takes place during the "The Evening of the Final Day [PLOT EVENT]" post.]

Should he call?

Should he not?

Both options were bad either way.

Tsukiko sighed as he stared at the small cellphone in his hand. Not long after the boat had left the island he had been given back his stuff, to which he was grateful. That of course included the cellphone he had been given before his arrival to Terminal City.

A phone he was supposed to use to call a certain "Head Scientist".

So what was the problem? Well outside the fact that the woman would often joke around with him and constantly call him "Abyss-kun", which she knew he hated, he wasn't sure what to say. Rather what he SHOULDN'T say.

After all the stuff that happened on the damn island, he knew he needed answers. And at the moment, she was the best person too possibly get those answers from. The problem was what exactly she would do with this information. She was after all one of the most important people in the city, her words not his, and that meant there was a possibility she'd have to tell someone higher up.

That wouldn't usually bother Tsukiko, however the problem was what would it mean for his teammates? Hibiki, and especially Cara, were both involved in what happened and had, for the most part, experienced what he had. He may have had slightly more information then them from all the conversations and people he met, but they were still a part of it.

Still, he needed answers. Especially about the item Mari-san had given him. He trusted her, but he wanted to know more about it, and what it may do to Cara if he gave it back.

With another sigh Tsukiko clicked the button and held the phone to his ear.

..-

"Why hello Abyss-kun. How was your time on the island?"

Damn that woman!!

20 minutes later

"Well, I'll admit this is quite the tale you've told me. You really are a beacon for trouble aren't you?"

Tsukiko grunted, "So can you do it?"

"Can I? I think you've forgotten who you're speaking too dear Abyss-kun. Something like this is a simple wave of the hand for me."

Tsukiko nodded, ignoring the name for the sake of his sanity, "Then when can we meet? Where?"

"Oh don't worry about that, I'll handle things myself and meet you there."

Tsukiko blinked.

"Meet me where? W-"

"See you soon Abyss-kun! Don't go creating black holes now you hear?"

"Wa-

CLICK

Tsukiko's eye twitched. He closes the phone calmly and lets out a deep sigh.

Damn that woman.
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! Empty Re: The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist!

Post by Razren Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:58 am

About 20 minutes later, Tsukiko could hear a faint noise. Within seconds he could very clearly hear the blades of a helicopter. The boat seemed to slow down as the copter came into view. The helicopter slowly flew towards the boat and hovered slightly above. Some of the students had priceless reactions as a rope ladder swung down into the top of the bridge and a woman climbed down inside. It was a woman Tsukiko recognized all too well. The helicopter flew off, and within minutes a man walked up to Tsukiko and told him Ms. Lancaster was waiting for him on the bridge
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! Empty Re: The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist!

Post by Decade Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:06 am

Tsukiko stared.

He just...stared.

THIS IS WHAT SHE MEANT BY MEETING HIM!?

She, that, WHAT THE HELL!? Wasn't SHE the one who stated they should maintain a low public contact policy!? So that nobody would connect the two together and possibly use him against her!? Or figure out that SHE was the one who brought HIM to the academy!?

And yet, she flew a helicopter, a fucking HELICOPTER, to the damn boat where "EVERYONE" from the damn island could see her!! And now she was sending him to meet her, where possibly ANYONE could watch!?

Tsukiko's eye twitched as he felt a headache coming on.

Damn that woman!!

He was just grateful the guy had spoken to him quietly. Last thing he needed was pestering and questions from all the students and his fellow teammates. Looking around Tsukiko quietly moved from the distracted crowd of the helicopter and man.

He had a meeting to get too.
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Razren Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:45 am

Sarah was sitting in a chair on the bridge with Alex sitting not too far away. He sighed as he looked at her. "You realize how big of a fuss you made right? What am I supposed to say?"

Sarah smiled. "I was here to meet you for something important. You're supposed to be a master of media manipulation, right?"

Alex got up and turned towards the water. "I hope this Tsukiko is worth all this risk."

Sarah got up and walked over to him. "He is. Trust me."

Alex smiled. "I suppose you've never steered me wrong before." As he said that the door opened to reveal Tsukiko. Before he could say anything Sarah spoke.

"Why hello Abyss-Kun! I hope you brought the orb you wanted me to see!" She had a playful grin on her face as she said that, as if she did nothing wrong.
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:00 am

Tsukiko glared at her.

Damn that woman she knew he hated that name!! And her smile that made her seem so innocent, she was purposefully doing it dammit!! Tsukiko quickly calmed himself as he sighed.

"Lancaster-san, while I would normally question WHAT exactly you were thinking with that show out there, I have a feeling I'd be afraid of the answer."

Sara just laughed in response. Honestly what was he expecting? She had been like this since the first day he met her, purposefully trying to get a rise out of him and break him out of his seriousness.

He would actually appreciate it if it wasn't for the fact that she usually just causes him MORE stress because of it.

Tsukiko opened his mouth to speak again only to for his eyes to catch another person in the room.

Alex Burke. The headmaster of Terminal Academy.

Shit.

"Uh, Headmaster-san. This uh..."

Fuck what was he to say? This was the headmaster dammit and he just barged in without thinking of how his interaction with Lancaster-san w-

"Oh don't be so stiff Abyss-kun, dear Alex already knows. Don't you Alex?"

Alex himself simply smiled.

Tsukiko wasn't sure if he should be relieved or yell. The headmaster knew. That was both very good and very VERY bad. Unsure of which option to take with the situation, Tsukiko settled for the default one.

Glaring at Lancaster-san.

"I....see."

Tsukiko shook his head. He'll deal with Lancaster-san later. For now he had another matter to deal with. Reaching into his pocket Tsukiko pulled out the Cat-Eyed orb and held it up for the head scientist and headmaster to see.

"Let's get down to business then. What exactly can you tell me about this thing?"
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Razren Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:06 am

She walked over and grabbed the orb. She nodded at Alex and he left the room. She walked over and pressed buttons on the computer controls for the bridge rapidly, as if she had done this one too many times before.

A part of the wall slide away to reveal a small room that had a huge contraption set up. It appeared to be a half circle that opened up and she placed the orb inside. As she closed it, the machine started to beep.

After a few minutes, the machine did a final beep and she ran over to the screen. As Sarah read it, her jaw dropped and she stepped backward a moment. "Oh dear...oooohhh dear. So this is why the Arcane Knights came here...oh this isn't good." She ran over and ushered Tsukiko out of the room. "I don't need you creating any black holes in here, shoo! And get Alex while you're out there."

She slammed the door and let Tsukiko standing there.
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:32 am

Tsukiko watched as Lancaster-san took the orb and ushered out the headmaster. She typed some buttons and revealed some strange device as she began her work. All the while Tsukiko's eyes focused on her every move and action.

"So, this is the head scientist huh?"

Tsukiko had only seen this side of Lancaster-san once before. At the time he had only seen the woman as an odd person who constantly tried to mess with him. However after he had learned who exactly she was, she had shown him proof of her identity and tossed away the silly persona she had put on. It was then that he realized that underneath that bizarre and teasing personality, laid the mind of a genius.

Half the stuff she had done and shown to him he couldn't comprehend let alone grasp at. He was decent in terms of intellect, but most of that was in street smarts and keep his ears open. He was a fast learner sure, but he never went to a real school as he had been raised by his 'sisters'. His four years of travel had taught him much, but this.

This was on an entirely different level. And it was a level he actually respected from Lancaster-san.

Not that he'd ever tell her that, less he give her more teasing material to use on him.

"Oh dear...oooohhh dear. So this is why the Arcane Knights came here...oh this isn't good."

Tsukiko blinked.

"Lancaster-san? Wh-

"I don't need you creating any black holes in here, shoo! And get Alex while you're out there."

"Huh, hey!? Lancaster-s-"

SLAM!!

Did she just kick him out the damn room?

"The hell Lancaster-san!?"

Tsukiko reached for the door only to hear the sound of a throat being cleared.

"Is there a problem Mr. Tsukiko?

Tsukiko slowly turned to see Alex just standing there.

"Headmaster-san."

Normally he'd probably go off on a rant of being kicked out and would try to get back in, by force if necessary, just to see what was wrong. But he had seen Lancaster-sans expression when she shoved him out. Not only was she deadly serious but, there was something else she had etched into her face.

Fear? Worry? He wasn't sure, but he didn't like it.

Tsukiko moved from the door and turned to the headmaster, as his expression shifted from annoyance to concern.

"I..I don't know. Lancaster-san just kicked me out without any explanation or reason. I don't know what her deal was, but she sounded serious."

Alex simply raised an eyebrow.

"Is that so?"

Tsukiko nodded, "Yeah. You should probably go and talk to her. She told me to go and find you, so she probably has something important she needs to discuss, or something. I don't know."

Alex nodded as he walked passed Tsukiko and entered the room, closing the door as he did.

Tsukiko simply leaned against the wall, arms crossed as he looked at the door.

He had a bad feeling about this.
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Schnee Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:44 am

Alex walked into the room and looked at Sarah, who was still staring at the screen. "Sarah?" She turned and saw him she instantly grabbed him and dragged him over to the screen. Alex stared at the screen and stopped himself from gasping. "Nyx? But I thought she was dead?"

Sara sighed. "Apparently not. This orb definitely contains Nyx in it. And if Tori's right about the Arcane Knights..." Alex didn't need her to finish that sentence.

"Are you going to tell him?" Sarah looked up at him then turned around. She stood there, silently watching the waves as they crashed into the boat as it chugged along.

"What choice do I really have?" She sighed. She walked over to the door and let Tsukiko back into the room. She shushed him before he had a chance to say anything. "I need you to just remain silent and listen to me. It's time for a story." Tsukiko raised his eyebrows and sat down. She walked around the room drumming her fingers together, wondering where to begin.

"20 years ago, Indus started a project. It was a simple project, to create a meta human that had the next level of elemental control. Being able to control the very essence of an element. Well...they succeeded. They named the "specimen".... Tsukiko could hear the spite she had in that statement, "They called her Nyx. Named after the Ancient Greek goddess of the Night. However, she got loose. The power corrupted her and made her the prue definition of evil. It took both Jason and Jen's teams to take her down. We thought she was dead...but this orb you carry holds the same DNA as her. Whoever this orb belongs to....is in grave danger,"
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Warning Level (Forum) : Banned
Warning Level (Chat) : Banned

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:54 am

Tsukiko listened. He took in every word Lancaster-san had spoken since she let him back in. He had listened to her story and, while it was hard to believe, he could see in her eyes and expression she was telling the truth.

And that scared him.

Nyx. The same name he had heard that 'thing' back on the island call itself when it had attacked Cara and made him helpless. Apparently it was a woman turned mad after an experiment to change meta-humans into higher beings. She was thought to have been killed, but apparently her DNA survived.

And apparently, the orb he had been carrying this whole damn time was HOLDING that DNA.

THAT was that Mari-san has taken out of Cara?! THAT was what he had been carrying around and hurting his teammate?! How did Mari-san know about it? Did she know even? And why was it in Cara of all people? Why his own teammate!? What would this mean if he gave it back to Cara like he told Mari-san he would?!

Tsukiko's mind raced, he had thousands of questions, about the orb, about Nyx, about the connection to Cara. But his mouth moved to ask one question higher than all the others. A question he was scared to know the answer too. But he had to ask.

"What...kind of danger?"
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Schnee Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:06 pm

Alex was the one to interject. "Nyx is a conciseness without a body. She wanted nothing more than to remake the world in her image. She will want to take over whoever it is that owns this orb. She feeds off negativity. The worse emotional trauma the person holding the orb goes through, the more powerful Nyx's mind becomes....the closer she'll get to releasing herself.

Sarah nodded. "Tsukiko...you need to tell me who this orb belongs to. We need to....." She seemed to stop herself before she finished her sentence.
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:15 pm

Tsukiko's eyes narrowed. The explanation Alex was giving, it explained a lot. Cara's emotional streaks on the island, the fear and self doubt, why this 'Nyx' shadow kept attacking her. It was feeding off of her. Trying to make Cara's mind break so it could take over.

And it almost had. When Cara attacked him, it was most likely because 'Nyx' had managed to possess Cara. But she had stopped 'Nyx' somehow, she had broken free. Meaning this thing wasn't strong enough to take control of her.

Least...not yet.

But that still brought one fear to Tsukiko's mind. One troubling fear.

Did Mari-san know all this? And if she did....why did she ask him to return it to Cara?

"Tsukiko...you need to tell me who this orb belongs to. We need to....."

Tsukiko gaze shifted to the head scientist in confusion. Why did she stop? And did she just call him by his actual name? Not Abyss-kun? What was she-

His thoughts halted as Tsukiko's eyes narrowed sharply.

"Need to WHAT exactly?"

Tsukiko fist unconsciously clenched. Was she actually implying? Was she stating that Cara!?

"What exactly NEEDS to be done?"
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Razren Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:41 pm

Sarah couldnt even look at him. Alex however, walked forward and put out that same aura of authority he had the first day Tsukiko met him. "They are a danger to all of Terminal. They need to be either neutralized or locked away until they are no longer a threat. Judging by the readings, its far too late for a peaceful apporach."

Sarah walked away and looked out the window. "Im sorry Tsukiko, but ths is what needs to be done..."
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:54 pm

"They are a danger to all of Terminal. They need to be either neutralized or locked away until they are no longer a threat. Judging by the readings, its far too late for a peaceful approach."

Neutralized or locked away until they are no longer a threat.

Neutralized.

Locked away.

Tsukiko's eyes shut as his hair covered his face in shadow.

"What if I become like that!? What if I really become a killer!?"

"You must not falter from your solidarity, Mr. Knight. She is not the only one at risk here."

"Whatever happened....I feel...so free now. I don't feel the burden of the darkness anymore..."

"You want to make things right? Then get off your ass and do something about it. Or are you going to just sit there and cry about it?

"Not one person can be a hero Tsukiko-kun, not even you. But that doesn't mean what you're doing is wrong, it's the opposite in fact. Sure at times people may disagree or even go against your feelings, but as long as you know deep down what you believe in is true, then no matter what, you'll always find the answer you seek."

Tsukiko stood up calmly. Slowly eyes opened as he glared at Alex, as the whites in his eyes became pure black, and his golden iris's turned blood red.

"I refuse."
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Razren Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:03 pm

Alex looked at him. "You realize what this means right. Not only are you putting yourself in danger but all of Terminal! I have half a mind to-"

Sarah cut him off. "Please Alex....dont." She turned to Tsukiko. "If that is your wish than leave right now." Sarah looked as if she was about to cry. "Just go right now!"
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:25 pm

Tsukiko glared at the headmaster. Like hell. Like HELL he would let them do that to Cara, to his teammate! If he had to fight the headmaster to prove his point h-

"Please Alex....dont."

Tsukiko's gaze caught sight of Sarah as she stopped Alex from moving. Tsukiko looked over her, only for his eyes to widened.

"If that is your wish than leave right now."

Was...was she-

"Just go right now!"

Tsukiko flinched at her voice. His expression shifted from anger to a calm sorrow as he closed his eyes before opening them as they turned to normal. Turning towards the device Tsukiko grabbed the orb.

"What do you think you're doing? You have no right t-

"The HELL I don't have a right!!" Tsukiko turned and glared at the headmaster.

"Let me tell you something. I made a promise. A promise to protect the owner of this orb, to keep them safe and destroy the darkness lying in their heart even if it meant taking it onto myself. What you are asking, is not only to go against that promise, but to betray that person and send their life into even more despair and pain than before!! You said 'Nyx' wanted to make the world in her image right, that she was turned evil by what was done? Well how are YOU any better if your actions make you do things just as evil huh!?"

Alex glared but Tsukiko didn't care.

"The person's mind needs to break right? Their emotions filled with darkness and pain? Well if you do what you planned to do to that person who this orb came from, then don't you THINK that'd be what 'Nyx' would want!? You'd be doing her a favor and hurting an innocent person for something they didn't do!! And for what, because you're too damn scared to fight!?"

Tsukiko turned towards the door and opened it. But he didn't move.

"You said Nyx would try and take over whoever owned the orb right? That she'll come after that person and break them to try and possess their body? Well I won't let that happen! Nyx, shadow beast, Empresses or whatever, I don't care! I'll protect that person, I'll keep them from the pain and darkness, and make it so they will never suffer. I'll ensure that Nyx doesn't come back and take possession of their body! And if that means I have to take this damn orb into myself to do so, then so fucking be it!!!"

Tsukiko shoved the orb back into his pocket as he looked at Sarah once more. His expression softened as he closed his eyes before glaring at Alex.

"Maybe I'm just a damn kid, maybe I don't know the true extent over what things this 'Nyx' can do. And maybe in the end you'll be right and I'm wrong. But if so then I'll take the damn responsibility on my shoulders and make it right. I won't be like you, who would treat someone like a monster for something that isn't their fault, and try to get rid of them out of fear. I'll protect them, protect everyone from that life and suffering. And if you, or anyone dares to try and hurt them, tries to ruin their lives and fill it with pain."

Tsukiko turned as his eyes shifted colors again.

"I'll send them to the damn abyss MYSELF!!!"

Tsukiko stepped out as he slammed the door shut. Only for a black hole to form outside it and rip the door off it's hinges and into the vortex before fading. But by the time it faded, Tsukiko had left.

Damn that man.
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Schnee Mon Feb 24, 2014 1:48 pm

Alex stood there as Sarah ran out of the room, probably trying to find a place to stay to herself. Alex looked down at the ground and tears could be seen rolling down his cheeks. Tsukiko's words came back to him. "I'll protect them, protect everyone from that life and suffering. And if you, or anyone dares to try and hurt them, tries to ruin their lives and fill it with pain."

"Just like me..." They were so much alike, and yet the kid didn't know the half of it. A memory flashed in Alex's mind. A memory he would always carry no matter what. He saw himself holding a man that had brown hair and green eyes. Alex's face was distraught, and the man was covered in blood.

"Cline! Cline please for the love of god don't die!!!" Alex's screams probably could have been heard for miles. Cline gripped Alex's hand and shook his head.

"It's too late for me old friend....before I go....promise me one thing..." Alex nodded his head through the tears. Cline smiled. "Promise me...you'll protect the city....you'll protect everyone....just as I did. I may have failed with Tori..,but when she returns....I don't want the city to have fallen apart....please..." Alex's tears seemed to do nothing but increase.

"I will.....I promise by my damned wive's grave I will protect this city....I swear..." Cline nodded and his head rolled back and his eyes closed for the final time. Alex sat there and watched as the one friend he had had since he was a young boy died in front of him. He gave a half hearted smile as he put Cline down on the ground. "Goodbye...rest now, my dear friend....you deserve it more than anyone..."

The memory faded. "God damn that kid..." Alex wanted to lash out, but he knew it wouldn't solve anything. Heck, the kid probably had it even worse than he did...but he wasn't about to let someone think he was a monster for wanting to fulfill a promise he made to his friend. Alex walked off to find Tsukiko, wanting to make things right.
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:40 am

Calm down. Calm down. Calm down. Calm do-

"Fuck that guy!!!"

Tsukiko slammed his fist down against the rails as another black hole formed. The ship shook in response as the vortex began to eat the sea before it began to fade away. Tsukiko panted heavily as he closed his eyes.

"Calm the fuck down Tsukiko."

Tsukiko stood at the bow of the boat silently and angrily. The crowd had long since dispersed leaving the bow of the ship completely empty. And since everyone had most likely gone to rest for the night, Tsukiko was left to think in peace. Which he was grateful for considering he was pissed the hell off at the moment.

Who did that guy think he was? Just because Alex was the headmaster of Terminal Academy he suddenly thought he was god or something? What gave him the right to punish someone because of something that wasn't their fault!?

And Lancaster-san. He may have been harsh on her, but dammit why would she side with Alex? She was head scientist of the damn city right, couldn't she do something about this? Build a device to destroy the orb, erase 'Nyx's existence, seal it away somewhere it could never break free of. Anything, ANYTHING would be better than locking Cara in some dark hole never to see the light again and treated like a monster.

It wasn't like she asked for this dammit!

"Stop! Please just leave him alone, he didn't do anything wrong!"

Tsukiko sighed and looked down at the ocean water.

Cara.

What was he going to say to her? Hell should he even tell her? If she knew the truth, who knows what it would do to her. Even after everything that had happened on the damn island, Cara had stood strong till the end and deserved this time of peace and relaxation. She deserved to be happy now and enjoy this moment.

But that didn't change what Tsukiko was told. If this 'Nyx' thing was inside her this whole time, there had to be a reason. And he had a bad feeling it wouldn't just give up on Cara that easily, not after all the damage it had tried to do. It had nearly taken her over back on the island, and he knew that if it happened again, it wouldn't be so easy to get rid of next time.

But still, it wasn't at full power yet. It was trapped, locked away in the orb he held in his pocket. Locked away and given to him by Mari-san.

Mari-san...

"Damnit Mari-san. What exactly were you up too?"

She had saved Cara. She had removed 'Nyx' from her body and sealed it away in the orb, but that didn't change the facts. There was a chance Mari-san knew what she had taken out, meaning she might have known about 'Nyx'. And if so, then why had she asked Tsukiko to give it back to Cara after the island?

If what he saw on the island was anything to go by, he knew the risk of what would occur if he did. But Mari-san had asked him, trusted him, she must have had a reason right?! Maybe she knew something even Alex or Lancaster-san didn't. Maybe that was the reason?

He didn't know. He didn't know dammit!!

"What do I do?"

Tsukiko ran his hand through his hair and sighed. He didn't know. He didn't know what to do with the orb or 'Nyx'. He didn't know if he should give it back to Cara. He didn't even know if he should tell her everything he had been told.

Tsukiko closed his eyes before opening them again, as they filled with a firm conviction.

He didn't know those answers, but he knew what he could do right now.

He would protect Cara. He would protect her and everyone else from this damn 'Nyx'. He would get stronger, learn to control his powers so he could use it when the time came. He would fight anyone who tried to bring harm to Cara or those he cared for, even if it meant going against the damn school and city himself. And he would get answers, proper ones, and come up with a solution on his own if he had too.

That was what he could do, and it was what he WILL do.
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Razren Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:00 am

As Tsukiko sat there he didn't even notice the footsteps approaching. He felt a presence behind him and turned to see it was Sarah. His eyes went back to normal as he just turned back around not saying anything. "Tsukiko...I just want you to listen. Don't yell at me...just let me say something."

Tsukiko turned around to face her, still saying nothing. Sarah sighed and walked over next to him. "First let me say I didn't send you out because I agreed with Alex. I didn't want to choose....at least not on the spot." Tsukiko's eyebrows were raised. She continued to simply stare out at the water. The calm still of the night filled the silence for a while.

"Second....Alex is not a monster. When.....when Cline died....he promised him. He promised him he'd protect the city at all costs. You didn't see it because you stormed out...but Alex cried after what he said. He makes that decision because he's scared. He's scared because it was Nyx that killed Cline...." Sarah seemed to start to cry as she remembered.

"Please...you can be mad at me...but don't be mad at him. He's a lot like you....he tries way to hard to take all the burden on his own shoulders. He thinks if he does this, he can take all the blame...." She wiped her eyes. "I'm sorry. I'm just laying a sob story at you. But how else are you supposed to react when the killer of your best friend is back? Just give him a chance to calm down. I know he'll change his decision once he's been able to process it." She walked off into the night.
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:33 am

Tsukiko paused in his thoughts. He felt someone behind him, someone approaching. He was tempted to tell the person to shove off, but for all he knew it was Cara or Hibiki. Sighing Tsukiko turned to great the person.

Only for his eyes to narrow.

Lancaster-san.

Tsukiko's expression softened slightly upon seeing her face. She seemed broken over what had happened and it showed, but even still he couldn't ignore how easily she had sided with Alex. And with the way he was right now, anything he might say would possibly come out wrong. Reluctantly he turned away from the woman and looked back over the ocean without a word.

"Tsukiko...I just want you to listen. Don't yell at me...just let me say something."

"Dammit Lancaster-san..."

Tsukiko sighed. As much as he didn't want to talk to her right now it seemed she insisted it. It would have been so easy though for him to walk away without a word. Still, he had been harsh on her, and she came out here for a reason, so he might as well hear what she said.

But if she started to talk about any of Alex's ideas...

Turning back Tsukiko nodded. Lancaster-san seemed to let out her own sigh of relief as she walked over and stood beside him. Both stood silently as they watched the night ocean.

....now what?

"First let me say I didn't send you out because I agreed with Alex. I didn't want to choose....at least not on the spot."

Tsukiko's eyes narrowed.

Not on the spot? The hell does that mean! She was a scientist yeah but even she should see that what Alex said was wrong and cruel!! Nobody should be punished or treated in such a way just because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time!!

"Second....Alex is not a monster."

Yeah ri-

"When.....when Cline died....he promised him. He promised him he'd protect the city at all costs. You didn't see it because you stormed out...but Alex cried after what he said."

Tsukiko's eyes widened as he looked at her. Was she serious?

"He makes that decision because he's scared. He's scared because it was Nyx that killed Cline...."

Tsukiko's expression softened as he witnessed tears fall from Lancaster-san's face. She...

"Please...you can be mad at me...but don't be mad at him. He's a lot like you....he tries way to hard to take all the burden on his own shoulders. He thinks if he does this, he can take all the blame...."

As Lancaster-san wiped her eyes Tsukiko's mind was oddly silent.

"I'm sorry. I'm just laying a sob story at you. But how else are you supposed to react when the killer of your best friend is back? Just give him a chance to calm down. I know he'll change his decision once he's been able to process it."

With that the head scientist of Terminal turned around and began to walk away.

"Gomenasai, Lancaster-san."

Sarah froze as she turned only to see Tsukiko's back to her as he continued to watch the ocean. A soft smile seemed to grace her lips as she turned back and walked off into the night.

Tsukiko's gaze remained out on the ocean, his mind and thoughts oddly silent for the first time in a long time. His eyes closed as he sighed.

Damn that woman.
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Schnee Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:48 am

The door from the inner cabins of the boat opened and Cara noticed a woman run past crying. Concerned she walked off to see where the woman ran from. She saw Tsukiko staring out at the water. With a little bit of a smile on her face she walked off towards him. "Heya Tsukiko!" She waved to him as he turned around. She walked up to him and seemed to be in a slightly playful mood. "So who was that? Some girl troubles?" She laughed slightly at her own comment.

She walked off towards the edge of the boat and twirled slightly as she took a deep breath. "The breeze tonight is great isn't it? Only a little while longer before we become an official team."
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:07 pm

"Heya Tsukiko!"

Tsukiko's eyes widened.

Oh you have GOT to be kidding.

Tsukiko turned, and just as he expected, the voice belonged to Cara.

....Did Kami-sama hate him or something?

Cara seemed to have a smile on her face as she waved and walked up too him. Looks like she was in a lot better of a mood since she got off that island. Which only made Tsukiko feel worse considering the knowledge he now had.

"So who was that? Some girl troubles?"

Tsukiko normally would have laughed at such a statement, especially considering who Cara was talking about, but at the moment he wasn't in the mood. Instead he replied with a grunt and turned back to look at the ocean.

Dammit, why now? Why did she have to show up now? First Alex, then Lancaster-san, now Cara? Could he have five minutes of time to just think and not have more pressure put on his plate?

It wasn't Cara's fault. She didn't know of what he had been told, she was just wanting to relax and enjoy herself. But dammit her presence wasn't exactly helping HIM relax!

"The breeze tonight is great isn't it? Only a little while longer before we become an official team."

Tsukiko turned to look at his teammate. She really looked so happy and peaceful now. Like she had finally gotten over what happened on the island.

Fuck him.

"I suppose so." Tsukiko looked back to the ocean, "Though all this means now is we have more trials ahead of us. Though I suppose this time it'll be a lot easier on us, considering this time whatever we face won't try to kill us...I think."

In all honesty he hadn't thought much about the academy. Not with all that happened anyways. He had come only to the city in order to learn how to control his powers and curse. But now?

Now there were things a lot bigger than he had expected going on. Things that would require him to be ready to fight back. To be prepared for whatever lay forth in the future. And be ready to protect those who would end up in the crossfire, especially his teammates.

Tsukiko closed his eyes and sighed loudly.

Last edited by TrueHeartKnight on Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:24 pm

Hibiki left the cabin and headed outside.It was dark and no one was around so he wandered along all on his own.As he did that he hears a familar voice close by and decided to check up unnoticed.

He finds both his teammates on their own they still didnt spot them as he was on the top deck,thats when Hibiki gets an idea like christmas morning

Time to have some fun now heheh

With that he used his powers to create a small gust of wind and chanted a these words in a weird voice.

"The night is young and the black wind approaches"
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Schnee Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:52 pm

Cara frowned as Tsukiko looked away. She walked up to him and out a hand on his shoulder. "Whats wrong Tsukiko?" He could hear deep concern in her voice.

She got slightly closer to him. 'I know a lot's happened...but thats behind us now, right?" She leaned in close and gave him the slightest of a kiss on his cheek. "You can consider that a thank you for all you've done. You've been better to me then i deserved...and i havent properly thanked you."
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:06 pm

"What's wrong Tsukiko?"

What's wrong?

Recap shall we?

Learned their was an evil twisted insane woman who was killed. Learned said woman's DNA is still around. Learned said DNA was inside Cara and is now inside an orb locked away in his coat pocket.

Learned there are people trying to get said orb and DNA and possibly even Cara. Learned headmaster is a dick who is not a dick at same time but will do cruel things to keep said DNA away from those who want it.

Oh, and let's not forget. Two people are missing still from the island. Weird shadow creatures can speak and are hunting also for Cara and possibly DNA. Martha is most likely a traitor and will try to kill them if given chance. He has no clue if he should give the orb back or even tell Cara the truth.

And on top of all that, his curse was still in an uncontrollable state that he needed to learn how to control fast if he wanted to be able to handle ANY OF THIS!!!

So to sum up what's wrong.

....Kami-sama hates him.

Yup. Simple as that.

He is cursed by the higher being above himself.

Tsukiko sighed.

"Fuck my life."

Tsukiko was so distracted by his thoughts he almost didn't hear Cara approach him.

"I know a lot's happened...but that's behind us now, right?"

Behind them? Hell no, it wasn't behind them, it was right underneath their damn feet and he was in the damn middle of it!

He had already made his decision on what to do, but dammit how was he supposed to break it down to Cara? Or even his other teammate Hibiki?! Or anyone?!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!! FUCK HIS LI-

Tsukiko, eyes wide, turned to Cara in shock, as she herself seemed slightly red in the face.

"You can consider that a thank you for all you've done. You've been better to me then i deserved...and I haven't properly thanked you."

What just happened?
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:14 pm

"Cute,they really make a good couple these two"

Hibiki couldnt help but giggle a bit he then got closer and chanted more louder to make sure they hear it procceds with making his gusts slightly stronger.

"The night is young and the black wind approaches"
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next