The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Anime Discussion: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Anime Discussion: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Anime Discussion: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Anime Discussion: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Anime Discussion: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Anime Discussion: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Anime Discussion: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Anime Discussion: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Anime Discussion: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Anime Discussion: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1

2 posters

Go down

Anime Discussion: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 Empty Anime Discussion: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1

Post by DillPickles Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:49 pm

Code Geass, an anime known for it's strategical thinking and mechs known as Nightmares. Action packed with a great story line and character that I feel you can really connect with as they bring a portion of humanity into the mix as well. Personally I loved this anime. I'm on the second season or R2 and I honestly can't stop watching it I have to make myself do other things. Personally though there are times when it seems that they try a little hard to be funny and it just fails but other than that the anime is pretty damn good. Voice acting gets a little stale at times with some of the lesser characters but it still makes up for it with plot and action and often borderlines Hentai. The main character of the story is Lelouch Lamperouge an exiled prince who wants nothing more than for his little sister Nunnally to be happy. They live in secrecy to avoid being used as political tools by there father, the king of the Britannian Empire. To do this Lelouch is given a power known as Geass (pronounced Gee-Oss). This particular geass allows him to make any do what he says without question, given direct eye contact. Yet he can only use it once on a person. After obtaining this power from the character known as C.C. (C2) he dawns the name Zero and begins leading a double life in Japan or the newly organized Area 11 of the Britannian Empire as a high school student and the leader of a group of terrorists known as the Black Knights. Now I can't really tell you more without giving anything away but I strongly suggest watching this if you are 18 years or older, only because of how vulgar it can get at times. I give this anime a 7/10.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Dragoon Distuba
Passive/Aggressive: Agressive
Health Points:
Anime Discussion: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 Left_bar_bleue100/100Anime Discussion: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Anime Discussion: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 Empty Re: Anime Discussion: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1

Post by Jain vi Bookshelvia Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:20 pm

You say it's a discussion, yet spoilers aren't allowed. There's a reason why we have a spoiler option in the chat. It's also spelled as "Knightmares". (Puns! Who would've thought!)

Talking about the Actual Content:
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Robe and Wizard Hat

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Anime Discussion: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 Left_bar_bleue100/100Anime Discussion: Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R1 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down