The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Cardfight!! Vanguard- Ride 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Cardfight!! Vanguard- Ride 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Cardfight!! Vanguard- Ride 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Cardfight!! Vanguard- Ride 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Cardfight!! Vanguard- Ride 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Cardfight!! Vanguard- Ride 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Cardfight!! Vanguard- Ride 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Cardfight!! Vanguard- Ride 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Cardfight!! Vanguard- Ride 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Cardfight!! Vanguard- Ride 2

Go down

Cardfight!! Vanguard- Ride 2 Empty Cardfight!! Vanguard- Ride 2

Post by Dullahan Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:44 pm

“No more Mr. Nice Guy from here on.  I stand and draw.  I call Red River Dragoon [Clan: Narukami/Grade 1/power: 8000], and Plasmabite Dragon [Clan: Narukami/Grade 3/power: 10000].  With a boost from Helena [power: 6000], Plasmabite Dragon attacks Charging Chariot Knight [power: 10000].  I counterblast 1 to give Plasmabite Dragon +3000 power [total power: 19000].  With an explosive attack, Plasmabite removed Chariot Knight from the fight.  “With a soulblast cost, Rai Rai [power: 6000] combines her power with Thunderbreak [power: 14000] to attack Garmore.”

“I don’t guard.”

“Twin drive check: first check-” he revealed Djinn of The Lightning Flash [Clan: Narukami/Grade 3/no trigger], “second check-” he revealed Brightjet Dragon [Clan: Narukami/Grade 2/no trigger].  I revealed Blessing Owl [Clan: Gold Paldin/Grade 1/no trigger] for damage.  “Boosted by Helena [power: 6000], Djinn [total power: 18000] attacks your vanguard [power: 10000].”

“I guard with Elixir Sommelier [Clan: Gold Paladin/grade 0/heal trigger/shield: 10000]!”

“Ah, so that’s what you drew with your draw trigger last turn.  You have survived this long, Scarlett; but how long do you think you’ll last on my next turn?”

“I will survive for as long as I need to!”  I replied.

“Keep in mind- I know the cards in your hand.  I know their shield values.  My hand is three times as big as yours, you’ll never get through.”  We’ll see about that.

“Now it’s my time to make a comeback!  I stand and draw!”  I peered at the Knight of Superior Skills, Beaumains card I drew.  Okay, I could play this card in front of Sagramore, I thought; But then again, my hand needs an extra shield.  And if I play him, Markus is smart enough to kill him off on his turn. Or maybe I can let him do that; I can use Beaumains to waste a card or two from his hand.

“Thinking hard over there?”  He asked me.  “You almost look like you’ll pop a blood vessel.”

“I call Knight of Superior Skills, Beaumains [Clan: Gold Paladin/Grade 2/power: 10000]!  I use him to attack your vanguard [power: 10000] with a boost from Sagramore [power: 6000]!”

“I guard with Zephyr Kid, Hayate [Clan: Narukami/Grade 0/stand trigger/shield: 10000]-” Beaumains’ power [total power: 16000] fell short from damaging Hayate and Thunderbreak’s combined defenses.

“I boost Garmore [power: 10000] with Blessing Owl [power: 6000] to attack your vanguard-!” as soon as I called the attack, my Garmore card started to glow a yellow aura; “Huh? What’s happening?”

“Looks like you activated Garmore’s Limit Break ability.” Markus said amusingly. “It’s an ability that could only be used when your damage is at 4 or more-” Garmore let out a proud, wolfish howl; his power is increased by +5000 more points bringing his power to 21000.  “I’m in no hurry of winning.  I’ll take the attack.”

“Then I check my twin drive! First check-” I revealed Sacred Guardian Beast, Nemean Lion [Clan: Gold Paladin/Grade 2/no trigger]; “second check-” I revealed Silent Punisher [Clan: Gold Paladin/Grade 0/critical trigger]; “a critical trigger!  I give all the effects to Garmore!”  Garmore [total power: 26000] dealt even more damage to the enemy Thunderbreak Dragon [total power: 10000].

“Wow, I never expected that to happen.” Markus revealed Red River Dragoon [Clan: Narukami/ Grade 1/no trigger] and Thunderstorm Dragoon [Clan: Narukami/Grade 2/no trigger].

Scarlett – Markus
4 –hand- 6
3 –soul- 1
4 –damage- 5
2 -counterblast- 3
Charjgal, Empty –left column- Djinn of Lightning Flash, Red River Dragoon
Blessing owl, Garmore(VG) –central column- Thunderbreak Dragon(VG), Dragon Dancer, Rai Rai
Precipice Whirlwind, Sagramore, Beaumains –right column- Plasmabite Dragon, Lightning of Hope, Helena

“Well, Red; if you manage to deal one more damage to me, you’ll win the game; but I won’t let you win so easily.”

“This has been the closest I’ve ever been to beating you, Markus.  I’m going to win!  I just know it!”

“We’ll see about that.  I stand and draw.” He put a card in his hand, and asked “before I continue, I need to know something- why did you suddenly decide to come to the card shop?  I assume it wasn’t because you chose to, I know how you are.”

“Mom practically forced me to come.  She wanted me to socialize and stuff, and I didn’t want to.  I dropped by to just say “hi,” but look at me now- I’m playing a card game instead.”

“This isn’t just any card game.  What players can’t say with words, they’ll say through their fights.  Fighters are able to speak with their heart by playing.  Through the course of this fight, I could read your heart by the way you played.”

“Really, that’s just ridiculous-”

“It’s not as ridiculous as it sounds.  From how you played, I can tell you’re inexperienced.  You’ve made some mistakes here and there- but you want to win so badly, you’ll lay everything on the line to achieve it; a common strategy for newcomers.  Sadly, I’ll have to put this game to an end now.”

“Bring it!”

“Oh, I will.  With a boost from Helena [power: 6000], Plasmabite Dragon [power: 10000] attacks Garmore [power: 10000]; I counterblast 1 to give Plasmabite +2000 extra power, making his attack hit for 19000!”

“I guard with Silent Punisher [Clan: Gold Paladin/Grade 0/critical trigger/shield: 10000]!”

“With a boost from Rai Rai [power: 6000], Thunderbreak Dragon attacks Garmore-” When Thunderbreak attacked, his card glowed a red aura.

“That aura; does that mean-?”

“When I have four or more damage, Thunderbreak Dragon’s Limit Break activates!  When he attacks, he gains extra +5000 power to his existing attack; but that’s not all- I soulblast 1 from Rai Rai to give him another +5000 on top of that!  He’s now coming in at 26000!”

I have enough shield to block that, but only barely;  If I drop my  entire hand, and he draws one trigger, not only will his attack go through, but I’ll be defenseless against an attack from his Djinn!  “I don’t guard!”

“I thought so.  First check-” he revealed Lizard Soldier, Riki [Clan: Narukami/Grade 1/no trigger]; “second check-” he revealed Yellow Gem Carbuncle [Clan: Narukami/Grade 0/critical trigger]; “oh, my; you were so close to defeating me, Scarlett.  I give Thunderbreak the extra crit, and djinn the extra power.”  

“Nooo-!” Thunderbreak Dragon crushed Garmore with the full weight and fury of the sky; Garmore was unable to withstand the attack.

“Well, Scarlett, the only thing left is for you to check 2 damage.  Then I’ll win.”  Grrr, I was so close.  It would’ve been nice to actually beat him for once.

I revealed my first damage- Evil Slaying Swordsman, Huagan [Clan: Gold Paladin/Grade 1/no trigger].  I felt my gut tighten up.

“1 down, 1 more to go.” Markus commented.

I got nervous about the next card I’ll reveal.  What if it’s not a heal trigger?  I thought to myself nervously.  If I don’t get a heal trigger, I’ll lose the game.  I slowly picked up the top card of my deck.  Please, please be a heal trigger.  I want to beat Markus!  I can’t beat him if I lose now!  I turned the card over anxiously, and revealed- Elixir Sommelier [Clan: Gold Paladin/Grade 0/heal trigger]!  “Haha, yes!  A heal trigger!  I give the effects to Garmore [total power: 15000], and heal a damage; I’m not out yet!”

“Looks like your deck wants you to play one last round; but I’m not gonna’ let that happen!”  Markus shouted.  “With a boost from Red River [power: 8000], Djinn of the Lightning Flash [power: 15000] attacks Garmore; and since he’s attacking the vanguard, he receives another +2000 power [total power: 25000]!”

“I guard with Weapons Dealer, Gwydion [Clan: Gold Paladin/Grade 0/draw trigger/shield: 5000], Silver Fang Witch [Clan: Gold Paladin/Grade: 1/shield: 5000], and Nemean Lion [Clan: Gold Paladin/Grade 2/shield: 5000]!” Garmore accumulated a defense of 30000, enough to avoid damage from Djinn of Lightning Flash [total power: 25000].

“The damage is 5 –to- 5.”  Markus commented.  “If I survive your next turn, I’ll win, Scarlett.  Let’s hope you’ll make this last turn count.”
“Don’t worry, I’ll make it count!  I’ll find a way to win this turn; then I would’ve finally beaten you, Markus!”

“You have no cards in hand.  I have 8.  You would need a pretty lucky draw and some trigger checks to get through me.”

“That’s not going to stop me!  I stand and draw!  I call Sleygal Double Edge [Clan: Gold Paladin/Grade 3/power: 10000]!”

“Huh, now that was a lucky draw.”

“I activate Sleygal’s skill!  I counterblast  1 and he gains +2000 power when I control at least four other <<Gold Paladin>> rearguards, and I do!  But why stop there?  I’ll counterblast two more times, to give him a boost- now he’s sitting at 16000 unboosted!”

“That’s going to be a problem for me.”

“Not yet, it isn’t; because I attack your vanguard with Beaumains [power: 10000] with a boost from Sagramore [power: 6000]!”

“I guard with Yellow Gem Carbuncle [Clan: Narukami/Grade 0/critical trigger/shield: 10000].”

“Boosted by Blessing Owl [power: 6000], Garmore [power: 10000] attacks Thunderbreak; Garmore’s limit break activates, giving him +5000 extra power [total power: 21000]!”

“I guard with Zephyr Kid, Hayate [Clan: Narukami/Grade 0/stand trigger/shield: 10000], Lizard Soldier,Riki  [Clan: Narukami/Grade 1/shield: 5000],and Thunderstorm Dragoon [Clan: Narukami/Grade 2/shield: 5000].  Your vanguard needs two triggers to pass!”

“Here goes!  First check-” I revealed Weapons Dealer, Gwydion [Clan: Gold Paladin/Grade 0/draw trigger]; “I give the bonus to Sleygal, and I draw an extra card.  Second check-” I revealed Silent Punisher [Clan: Gold Paladin/Grade 0/critical trigger]; “I also give all the effects to Sleygal!”

“Wow.  A double trigger check.”

“Yes!  And I’m gonna use it all to beat you!  With a boost from Charjgal [power: 6000], Sleygal [total power: 32000/crit: 2] attacks Thunderbreak Dragon!”

“I don’t have enough shield to guard against that.”  He said.  Markus started to check his damage; his first check- Demonic Dragon Nymph, Seiobo [Clan: Narukami/Grade 0/heal trigger]; “heal trigger activated. I give Thunderbreak +5000, and heal one point of damage.”

“You still have one more damage to go, though!”

“Yes, and if I happen to pull another heal trigger, I’m still in the game.  Here goes; second damage-” he revealed Yellow Gem Carbuncle [Clan: Narukami/Grade 0/critical trigger].

Scarlett – Markus
3- hand- 4
3- soul- 0
5- damage- 6
5- counterblast- 4
Charjgal, Sleygal Double Edge- left column- Djinn of Lightning Flash, Red River Dragoon
Blessing Owl, Garmore(VG) –central column- Thunderbreak Dragon(VG), Dragon Dancer, Rai Rai
Precipice Whirlwind, Sagramore, Beaumains –right column- Plasmabit Dragon, Lightning of Hope, Helena
Winner- Scarlett

“Yeeaaahhh!!  I finally beat you!!”  I was so excited I jumped out of my chair.  The victory felt too good to take sitting down.

“Congratulations, you actually did it.”

“Man that felt good!  Really good!  Markus, wanna play another round?  I promise to go easy on ya’ this time!”  I know I was letting my victory get to my head.  But I couldn’t help it!

“Sorry, as much as I want to, I can’t right now; I need to be back on shift in a minute or two.”

“Agh, what?  Really?  Well, here; take this deck back.”  I handed him the deck I borrowed, but he rejected it.

“It’s okay, you keep it.  I sensed a connection between you and that deck during our fight- I’d say Gold Paladins could be your ideal clan.  In fact, with a little more practice, I bet you could even master them!  Consider that deck to be your “welcome back” gift from me.”

“Oh, wow.  Ugh, thanks, I guess.”  Showing appreciation was never really my strongest character.  

“If you’re really interested, Scarlett, you should tune into channel 3 this evening.  They’re showing the finals to the King of Queens Local Tournament.  It’s gonna’ be a great fight!”

“I’ll consider it.”  I left the card shop when there was nothing left to do.

In the evening, I tuned into Channel 3 just as Markus requested.  The final fight looked like it was half way over.

“Amazing!  Kenneth was able to survive Kane’s demonic onslaught!”  The announcer shouted out loud.  “This has really become a close game; with both players down to 5 damage each, either one of them could nab the win!”

“Give up, Ken.  You were never destined to win this tournament.”  The long, black haired Kane taunted his opponent.  “You barely survived the barrage from my Dark Irregulars; come my turn, I’m going to finish it.  You have no hope of winning.”

“Hmph, please; if you spent as much time honing your skills than you do talking, you might’ve beaten me a few turns earlier.  But you’re last twin drive was your weakest; that’s what helped me win against you today.”

Kenneth – Kane
2 –hand- 5
5 –soul- 9
5 –damage- 5
2 –counterblast- 4
Red River Dragoon, Thousand Name Wyvern Knight -left column- Demon of Aspiration, Amon, Doreen the Thruster
Photon Bomber Wyvern, Martial Arts General, Daim(VG) –central column- Beelzebub(VG), Devil Child
Red River Dragoon, Demonic Dragon Berserker, Garuda –right column- Dark Soul Conductor, Poet of Darkness, Amon
`

“It’s my turn, Kane!  Stand and Draw!”  He lifted his drawn card high in the air and ranted “What was born from a subtle zephyr grew into a magnificent tempest!  Nothing can withstand the power of demonic wind!  I ride- Lord of Demonic Winds, Vayu [Clan: Narukami/Grade 3/power: 10000]!”

“Wow!  There it is, folks!  Kenneth’s ace unit finally hit the playing field!  And it couldn’t have come in a better time!”

“I activate my Wyvern Knight’s skill- by soulblasting 1, he can share the name of my Narukami <<Noble>> vanguard; so now his name becomes Vayu as well!”

“You’re wasting your time, Kenneth.”  Kane remarked.  “You can waste all the effort you want, but it will never be enough to beat me.”

“We’ll see about that.  With a boost from Red River Dragoon [power: 8000], Garuda [power: 9000] attacks Beelzebub [power: 11000]!”

“I intercept with Dark soul Conductor [Clan: Dark Irregulars/Grade 2/shield: 5000], and guard with Hysteric Shirley [Clan: Dark Irregulars/Grade 0/draw trigger/shield: 5000].  Then, when Conductor moves from the guardian circle to the drop zone, I can soulcharge 2 from the top of my deck.”  Kane moved Dark Knight of Nightmareland [Clan: Dark Irregulars/Grade 0/critical trigger], and Mad Eye Basilisk [Clan: Dark Irregulars/Grade 3/no trigger] into his vanguard pile.  “Look at you, struggling against a strong player like me.  You have no hope of defeating me!”

“Then, with a boost from Photon Bomb Wyvern [power: 6000], Vayu [power: 10000] attacks Beelzebub [power: 11000]!  Then I activate Vayu’s counterblast!”

“What? Counterblast?”  Kane was snapped out of his self-absorbed state.

“Yes- when Vayu attacks, I can pay counterblast 1; then he gains +10000 extra power for each “Lord of Demonic Winds, Vayu”  in my rearguard circles.  Since Wyvern Knight changed his name to “Vayu,” my vanguard gains +10000 power!  And with Photon Bomber’s special boost, he also gains +4000 power when my opponent has three or more damage; meaning Vayu is swinging for a total of 30000 power!”

Kane was shocked to hear the result.  He looked at his hand, it would practically be wasted he guarded against this attack.  “I don’t guard.”  He grunted angrily.

“Then I check for a trigger.  First check-” Kenneth revealed Wyvern Guard, Wuld [Clan: Narukami/Grade 1/no trigger]; “second check-” he revealed Malevolent Djinn [Clan: Narukami/Grade 0/critical trigger]; “The extra power goes to my rearguard Vayu, and the critical goes to my vanguard.”  Beelzebub was absolutely overwhelmed by the hurricane Vayu summoned.

“Rggh.  Damage check-” Kane revealed Doreen the Thruster [Clan: Dark Irregulars/Grade 1/no trigger] for damage.

Kenneth – Kane
4 –hand- 4
4 –soul- 11
5 –damage- 6
3 –counterblast- 4
Red River Dragoon, Thousand Name Wyvern Knight -left column- Demon of Aspiration, Amon, Doreen the Thruster
Photon Bomber Wyvern, Lord of Demonic Winds, Vayu(VG) –central column- Beelzebub(VG), Devil Child
Red River Dragoon, Demonic Dragon Berserker, Garuda –right column- Empty, Poet of Darkness, Amon
Winner- Kenneth

“Incredible!  Kenneth managed to beat Kane with a powerhouse play!  Kenneth Madison is the new King of Queens!”  The stadium rejoiced for their new champion.  I turned the tv off before they started the trophy ceremony.

“Hey, honey, what were you watching in there?”  Mom asked from the kitchen.

“Nothing, it was nothing.  Just something Markus told me to watch.  It was
over anyways.”

“Oh, ok.  I finished preparing dinner, so come and eat.”  We were having spaghetti and meatballs for dinner.  I wasn’t very hungry, but I could eat a quick bowl.

“So, how was your day into town?”  Was it alright?  You were gone for a while.”

“It was okay, I guess.  Nothing spectacular happened.  It took me a while to find Markus’s shop, I got lost so often.”

“Well, I’m glad you’re safe now.  Did you have fun while you were in town?”

“Meh, it wasn’t so bad.”  I wanted to keep my experiences at the shop a secret from her.  Even if I didn’t admit it, I did have a little fun at the shop.  I think I judged card games a little too harshly before today.  I was too mad to play them because Markus would always beat me.  I think I can give Cardfight a chance.
Dullahan
Dullahan

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Cardfight!! Vanguard- Ride 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Cardfight!! Vanguard- Ride 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down