The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons

2 posters

Go down

Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons Empty Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons

Post by DillPickles Fri May 02, 2014 4:06 pm

The Card Itself:

Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons BeelzeoftheDiabolicDragons-PGLD-EN-GScR-1E

Requirements and Effect:
1 DARK Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
Cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. When you take damage from an attack involving this card, or from an opponent's card effect: This card gains ATK equal to the damage you took.

Card Breakdown:
To synchro summon this monster you need 1 Dark tuner and 1 or more non-tuners whose total level equals 8.
This card can only be removed from the field by means other than destroying it. Meaning you can't attack over it or use something like Mirror Force, Dark Hole, or Dark Armed Dragon to destroy it.
If you take any damage at all when Beelze attacks or is attacked or if an effect is activated like your opponents Gagaga Cowboy that inflicts burn damage to you, Beelze will gain that damage to his attack.

Reasons For Use:
1. You can easily stall your opponent out with this card if they have a monster with higher attack than you by placing it in defense mode if you don't wanna take damage

2. Cards like Judgement Dragon can't get rid of it without using cards to negate the effect first.

3. Combine it with a Chaos deck or a Zombie deck and it's really easy to get out.

4. You can combo it with cards that destroy all monsters or everything on the field and it'll stay.

Personal Though:
Overall this card is pretty decent and it's either you can make it or you can't because you need a dark tuner to make it otherwise you might as well for that Stardust, Scrap, or Crimson Blader and due to it having certain requirements to bring out the effect is quite justified. If you're going to put forth the effort into making this card it better be worth making. Honestly I feel this card can stay unlimited because even the decks that can make only run 1 or 2 of it. Let me know what you think?
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Dragoon Distuba
Passive/Aggressive: Agressive
Health Points:
Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons Left_bar_bleue100/100Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons Empty Re: Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons

Post by Dullahan Fri May 02, 2014 4:19 pm

Nice card, but why use good lvl 8s like Stardust and Scrap Dragon, when you can use something mediocre like, say, Red Dragon Archfiend?
Dullahan
Dullahan

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons Left_bar_bleue100/100Beelze of the Diabolic Dragons Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down