The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
The most dangerous game of all: Same-sex dorms?! The Abyss's Panic!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
The most dangerous game of all: Same-sex dorms?! The Abyss's Panic!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
The most dangerous game of all: Same-sex dorms?! The Abyss's Panic!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
The most dangerous game of all: Same-sex dorms?! The Abyss's Panic!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
The most dangerous game of all: Same-sex dorms?! The Abyss's Panic!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
The most dangerous game of all: Same-sex dorms?! The Abyss's Panic!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
The most dangerous game of all: Same-sex dorms?! The Abyss's Panic!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
The most dangerous game of all: Same-sex dorms?! The Abyss's Panic!! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
The most dangerous game of all: Same-sex dorms?! The Abyss's Panic!! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

The most dangerous game of all: Same-sex dorms?! The Abyss's Panic!!

Go down

The most dangerous game of all: Same-sex dorms?! The Abyss's Panic!! Empty The most dangerous game of all: Same-sex dorms?! The Abyss's Panic!!

Post by Decade Wed May 28, 2014 12:43 am

"How do I say it? How do I word it so it isn't...weird, or anything? Hey Cara look, we're sharing a dorm now so I think it's best if I, no no that would just sound rude."

Tsukiko sighed as he rubbed the back of his head. It had been a few hours since his unexpected meeting with Sheila of the Zarnia house and the young meta-human now found himself sitting on one of the beds of his new dorm room.

He had been surprised that the daughter of such a royal family was interested in him. Sure he was named team leader and all, something he still had trouble accepting, but he didn't expect her to be so curious about him. All she really had to go on him was the feed from the island, which had been cut off abruptly from what he had heard, and what she had gathered from Central Tower.

Though considering just what he had heard, he had a good idea just WHO had given the president such information in the first place. That damn woman.

Regardless, despite his surprise as such an interest in him, Tsukiko didn't expect Shelia to try and invite him to join the Student Council of all things! Thankfully that issue had been settled in a rather pleasant manner.

Well...he thought so at least.

------------------------------------------

"Are you sure?" Shelia asked as she tilted her head curiously.

"Y-Yes, I'm sure. I mean it's a rather, well, generous offer to say the least. Any normal person would probably leap at such an opportunity," Tsukiko said as he forced his eyes to watch hers, less she see how nervous he was, "But I'm afraid I must decline. I still don't even know where everything is in this city, let alone this school, and I would need time to adjust properly. There's also the fact that at the moment, one of my teammates is still incapacitated and hasn't awoken yet. Even if I wished to join, I can't just ignore the condition he's in and take such a role while knowing he's in such a state."

The thought brought a slight frown to Tsukiko's face before he shook it off, "Besides, I don't really see myself as part of something as important as a member of the Student Council when I have yet to do anything spectacular as of yet. Maybe after some time here, if things change, I might consider such an offer. But until such a time I'm afraid my answer is still no. I hope you understand."

There was also the fact that the woman before him seemed to recognize him from somewhere, and he had a good idea why. If it was such a case, he couldn't afford such knowledge to be known. It would just spell more trouble for him, not that she needed to know that.

Shelia hummed for a bit as she stared at the nervous boy. After a moment the blonde smiled, "A shame. Such an attitude is rather fitting for one of us. Never the less I understand your reasons, and will accept your decision."

Tsukiko let out a sigh of relief. Thank Kami that was-

"But that doesn't mean I'll give up."

The silver-haired teens head snapped upwards in confusion, "What?"

"You're rather interesting. The whispers from Central seem to match you perfectly, and I can only assume your powers are just as so. Plus, you have a strong and independent spirit. I wont let such potential slip away that easily. I'll let you have time to yourself to adjust and find your place here. But don't think this is the end of our little discussion," Shelia spoke with a smile, "After all, I'm rather persuasive in such regards, and am not known for not getting what I want."

Tsukiko paled slightly, "Wait. What do you-"

"Well I best be off then. Don't worry though, we'll see each other again very soon, I guarantee," Shelia said as she turned and waved, "Take care then Mr. Tsukiko. And good luck with your team."

"W-Wait!" Tsukiko called out to the retreating blonde, however the girl simply ran off and turned a corner and out of the boy's sight. He stared for a moment longer before sighing, "Great."

------------------------------------------

Tsukiko sighed at the memory. He still wasn't exactly sure to make of the Student Council President outside the fact she was very cheerful and...determined. But he could worry about that later. After all he had a much bigger issue to deal with at the moment. In all his fear slash excitement of his first day at the academy, the young teen had forgotten a very important fact about the day.

That he and his teammates would be sharing a dorm together for the next five years.

Normally that would have been a big deal considering his "Black Wall", but Lancaster-san had helped taken care of that so he needn't worry about it anymore. No, the problem now was the fact that the dorms were co-ed. What did that mean?

It meant he'd be sleeping in the same room as his teammate Cara.

Who was a girl.

A girl.

Whom he sharing a dorm with.

Whom he needed to sleep in the same place with.

And whom he would be changing clothes in the same place with.

"HOW DID I NOT REALIZE THIS EARLIER DAMMIT?!" Tsukiko shouted as he slammed his head to the pillow and groaned. What was he supposed to do?

Most guys would consider themselves lucky to be in such a state, but Tsukiko wasn't most guys. It wasn't that he didn't find females attractive, quite the opposite. Hell he had spent most of his life living with the female gender so that wasn't a problem. The problem was that he would have to be living with a female now for five years in the same dormitory, and that female would be his teammate and whom he was supposed to be the leader of.

THAT'S A RECIPE FOR DISASTER WAITING TO HAPPEN!!!

Thus this led to Tsukiko spending the past few hours of freedom he had left struggling to think of a way to make the situation better. Whether it'd be he find somewhere else to stay, or giving all the rooms to Cara and let him sleep on a couch or something, or just, anything really. But so far he couldn't think of something that would be effective enough to sell to his cat-eared partner.

"This is so bad. This is so so so bad. Just what the hell am I supposed to do?" Tsukiko mumbled into the pillow.

"Everything alright Tsukiko?"

Tsukiko froze. Calmly lifting his head from the pillow Tsukiko turned towards the sudden and unexpected voice.

And found Cara standing in the middle of the dorm.

"FUCK ME!!!"
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
The most dangerous game of all: Same-sex dorms?! The Abyss's Panic!! Left_bar_bleue100/100The most dangerous game of all: Same-sex dorms?! The Abyss's Panic!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The most dangerous game of all: Same-sex dorms?! The Abyss's Panic!! Empty Re: The most dangerous game of all: Same-sex dorms?! The Abyss's Panic!!

Post by Decade Wed May 28, 2014 1:00 pm

Cara stared at Tsukiko curiously. She had just finished her final class for the day and had made her way back to the dorm room she was to share with her roommates for a good night's rest. She didn't expect to find her new leader to be laying on one of the beds in a panicked state though.

"Everything alright Tsukiko?" Cara questioned as she watched her leader turn to face her, his face filled with nervousness and slight panic.

"C-Cara! Didn't see you there! H-How long were you standing there?" Tsukiko asked as he jumped up from the bed, "Kuso Kuso Kuso Kuso Kuso! I didn't expect her back so soon!!"

He wasn't ready yet! He still hadn't figured out a way to explain the situation or an answer for it!

Cara nodded in response, "I just got back actually, but are you alright? You seem nervous or something."

Tsukiko flinched and waves his hand, "N-No I'm fine. Just a bit exhausted I suppose. First day and everything."

Cara stared for a moment before shrugging her shoulders, "I see. Well guess I can't blame you. First days are always a pain to deal with."

"Hehe, yeah. That goes double considering the school we're in." Tsukiko replied with a light smile. Good, just keep her distracted and until he coul-

"Well, if you don't mind, think I'm going to go shower now. I feel the need to freshen up and all."

"NO!!!"

Cara leaped back in shock at the sudden shout of Tsukiko's voice. Tsukiko himself paled in realization of his action as his face turned red from embarrassment. Now what was he going to do?!

"I uhh..."

"No? What do you mean no? Tsukiko what's going on? Did something happen to the bath already?" Cara questioned confused and worriedly.

"No it's not that. It's well.."Tsukiko paused as he looked up at Cara. Seeing her face and realizing he had no other choice, the silver-haired teen sighed.

"Look Cara...we need to talk."

Cara's eyes narrowed as she crossed her arms, "What about?"

"Well," Tsukiko rubbed the back of his head nervously as he tried to figure out a way to explain the situation, "About...err, this. This situation with...well you and-"

"With me?" Cara questioned as she glared slightly.

"Uh yeah. Kind of. You see the thing is, well with us being here, on a team and all, there are certain things that should...err, be addressed." Tsukiko started off, "And while there is problems with both sides of the situation, it kind of...affects you more I would think."

"What would affect me more?" Cara demanded rather coldly causing Tsukiko to flinch. Looks like this issue was bigger than he expected.

"W-Well it's not so much something that would affect you! It's well...who you are that would affect the situation."

Cara's glare darkend.

"No wait that came out wrong, I mean it's the kind of person you are!" Tsukiko said. It took him half a second of seeing her eyes to mentally beat his head with a hammer, "No wait! I didn't mean to say it like that! It's just well.."

Tsukiko grabbed his head and groaned. Why the hell couldn't he just talk normally dammit!!

"I knew it."

Tsukiko blinked. Wait what?

"I should have guessed it'd be like this. It always happens doesn't it."

Tsukiko's eyes narrowed in confusion as he looked up at Cara. To his surprise however her face was filled with frustration and sorrow, "Cara?"

"If it's not my family it's my ears. If it's not my ears it's my family name. I should have figured this would happen once you learned who I was," Cara spoke out sadly as she kept her gaze downward, "They always act this way once they find out."

Now Tsukiko was confused. Just what was she on about? Her family name? What di-

...Crap. He had forgotten about that.

"Cara wait, that's not-"

"So what is it huh?!" Cara snapped causing the boy to flinch, "Did my family do something that pissed you off? Is it a personal issue or something? Some sort of grudge you have?

"No that's not-"

"Or are you just one of those kinds of people. The ones who look at me like nothing more than royalty. Someone they can tend the every hand and foot of like some doll in hopes of using me?!"

"No! Cara I-

"Well I'll tell you now I don't care what your issue is with me or my family! You have a grudge or are some big fan then fine! I don't care! But I thought you were different! That at least you wouldn't care for such things! But looks like I was wrong. In the end you're nothing more than a-"

"I COULD CARE LESS FOR YOUR FAMILY NAME CARA!!!"

Cara eyes widened as she felt Tsukiko's hands grasp her shoulders as his golden eyes bore into hers, "T-Tsukiko?"

"Suraius, Trivala, Gallian, Scarlet, it doesn't matter to me! You could be the heir to Kami and I could care less!!" Tsukiko shouted, "I don't care that your the daughter of a royal family! Just as I didn't care that you have cute cat ears alright?! To me you're just Cara, and I don't need to know anything more!! Because it doesn't matter!! I don't care about stupid things that people will judge you by such as your last name! I don't care that you're a Suraius, one of the wealthiest royal families in the world! I don't care that you're a noble!! All I care about is you!! Cara!! My teammate, my partner, and my friend!! Understand!?!"

Cara remained silent. The only sound that filled the dorm came from Tsukiko as they boy tried to catch his breath. Yet she ignored this as she observed her leaders face, trying to spot any signs of deceit or lies.

She found none. But still...she had to hear it. She had to be sure.

"Do you mean that?" Cara asked as her eyes closed.

"Of course I do," Tsukiko's reply was instant, "I wouldn't lie about something like that. I promise."

Cara remained still for a moment. Then her eyes opened as a beautiful smile graced her lips, "Okay."

Tsukiko smiled back and nodded, "Okay then."

Both teens chuckled slightly as they smiled at each other. Cara's gaze then broke first as she looked at her shoulders, "Umm..could you let me go now?"

Tsukiko blinked as he realized he was still holding her. His face turned slightly red as his hands quickly removed themselves, "Oh right! Uh...sorry."

Cara simply giggled and nodded, "It's okay," and to her it was. She still wasn't sure if everything he said was true, but so far he had yet to lie to her. And despite everything that had happened, he still stood by her and tried to help. So, at least for now, she would trust him fully in this.

"So...let's just...forget this happened and move on, alright?" Cara suggested as she moved a stray piece of hair behind her human ear.

"Right. Sure." Tsukiko nodded in response. He was just happy the situation was cleared up.

"Good. In that case though," Cara paused as she looked at her leader curiously, "Can you please still explain why I can't take a shower?"

........Crap.
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
The most dangerous game of all: Same-sex dorms?! The Abyss's Panic!! Left_bar_bleue100/100The most dangerous game of all: Same-sex dorms?! The Abyss's Panic!! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down