The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
S.E.E.D. Character by naling I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
S.E.E.D. Character by naling I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
S.E.E.D. Character by naling I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
S.E.E.D. Character by naling I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
S.E.E.D. Character by naling I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
S.E.E.D. Character by naling I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
S.E.E.D. Character by naling I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
S.E.E.D. Character by naling I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
S.E.E.D. Character by naling I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

S.E.E.D. Character by naling

Go down

S.E.E.D. Character by naling Empty S.E.E.D. Character by naling

Post by Zaio Volnutt Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:50 pm

Name:Kazuhiro Sawada

Alias/Nickname:Spitfire/Kazu

Appearance:S.E.E.D. Character by naling Kazu_kid_Air_Gear_by_titaniaerza

Height:6'1

Weight;160lb

Body type:slim built slightly muscular

Distinguishing features:Animal ear resembling a fox (hidden when his powers arent used)

Hair colour :Blond

Eye colour:Blue

Clothing:Usually wears a light blue hoodie,dark blue jeans and a white beenie

Theme:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12wj6qMjf0Y

Job:Family's Ramen shop (Part time)

Personality:Mostly seems to be timid and insecure however he can be dedicated and loyal to his friends ,passionate about what he does and somewhat loud mouthed

Likes:Tough challenges (occasionally eating contests),training and racing

Dislikes:Cold conditions,People who look down upon others,hurting humans

Dreams:"To become the beacon that will light up the sky"

Weaknesses:Tends to be cocky and loses his calm when something doesn't go as planned,

Strengths:Fast,agile, tenacious and well trained in the "Senbu Dance" kendo

Bio:As a boy Kazu was always intrested in finding a way to live life to the fullest.he found that as he started to partake in extreme sports, but the one that took interest in him was free running with his rollerblade.He has earned a reputation for being the fastest in the block earning him the title of Spitfire.

One day when he was returning from his daily running, he found smoke rising from his neighborhood he got there as soon as he can finding a strange humanoid like creature attacking his family.With no regards for his own safety he faced off the demon head on.As Kazu tried to divert the demon's attention to him it blasted a huge fireball at him hitting him directly, despite being hit Kazuhiro didnt get damaged from the attack as flames surrounded his body making him charge recklessly towards the monster throwing one punch causing it to be incinerated till it was no more.

When he came to, he was the only one who knew about the attack as his family seems to have forgotten about it all.Thinking that it was all just a dream Kazu simply went on with his daily life but the memories of that moment felt real to him as if it really happened.A few months later Kazu's life started to change when he received a letter which reassured him that what ever happened back then was real.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:
S.E.E.D. Character by naling Left_bar_bleue100/100S.E.E.D. Character by naling Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down