The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Arena: Lucina Longefellow vs Ariana De La Gallen I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Arena: Lucina Longefellow vs Ariana De La Gallen I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Arena: Lucina Longefellow vs Ariana De La Gallen I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Arena: Lucina Longefellow vs Ariana De La Gallen I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Arena: Lucina Longefellow vs Ariana De La Gallen I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Arena: Lucina Longefellow vs Ariana De La Gallen I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Arena: Lucina Longefellow vs Ariana De La Gallen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Arena: Lucina Longefellow vs Ariana De La Gallen I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Arena: Lucina Longefellow vs Ariana De La Gallen I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Arena: Lucina Longefellow vs Ariana De La Gallen

2 posters

Go down

Arena: Lucina Longefellow vs Ariana De La Gallen Empty Arena: Lucina Longefellow vs Ariana De La Gallen

Post by Razren Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:23 am

Ariana stood on one side, Lucina on the other. It appeared the whole of the A.S.S had gathered for this fight. Ariana grinned. All the more witnesses for when I defeat you..

Lucina appeared to be stoic before she smiled. "Ariana...I would wish not to hurt you. You are a friend."

Ariana stomped her foot. "It is of no matter to me whether friend or foe! You're stopping me from collecting my servant, and I shan't stand for it!"

Lucina sighed and pressed a little button on her uniform. Suddenly, a metal pipe seemed to materialize in her hand. Ariana blinked. "What..?"

Lucina shook her head and sighed once again. "I supposed you wouldn't know. This is my particularly favorite invention. The M.W.S, or Multiple Weapon System. I allows me to be quite...versatile." She seemed to say that word with a bit of ire.

"Enough talk!" Ariana's skin seemed to shimmer in the light of the stadium. "Engarde!"

The charged forward and clashed in seconds. The sounds of the clash could be heard throughout the arena. However, suddenly Ariana fell uncerimonsily. She held her arm as she sneered at Lucina. "What the heck? You shouldn't be able to.."

Lucina smiled rather wickedly. "There are two problems wrong with your theory: 1. I'm a S-Rank here at this school. 2. There is a small probability of hurting you..I simply increased my probability with my power."

Ariana smiled. "So...you're one of those then...this will be fun."

Lucina spun the pipe around and pressed a button on it. The pipe expanded and turned into a trident. "Yes...it wil."

Ariana pointed her hand at Lucina as little spikes of diamond shot out of her hand. Lucina spun her trident around in a circle and completely shattered them upon contact. Ariana gasped. "That's...impossible!"

Lucina sighed and rushed forward, smacking her into a wall with her trident. "This weapon vibrates at a particular frequency. The one that can shatter diamond..." Ariana's skin itself seemed to be cracked.

Her skin returned to normal and the cracks disappeared. "Errr..." She stood up and rushed forward, going in for a punch to the gut. Lucina jumped over this, and smacked her upwards. As Ariana came back down, Lucina kicked her straight into the ground.

Ariana coughed slightly but stood back up. "You're better than when we last fought..."

Lucina smiled. "I wish I could say the same...it's time to end this." Lucina held up her hand, and Ariana began to shimmer in a dark red aura. She seemed confused at first, but then suddenly started screaming as Lucina snapped her fingers.

"My other power allows me something rather....nasty!" Lucina seemed to have a crazed face. "I have the power to take control of your senses. Feel your every muscle contract and move as you do. All of your moves...all of your weaknesses...they are all clear once I understand you...and with this control....I can also fill your senses with nothing but pain!"

Ariana contracted and screamed. As the screaming seemed to reach its zenith...Ariana felt a presence step in front of her and the pain stop. As she almost collapsed to the ground, she saw Tsukiko standing in front of her, arms out stretched and looking the angriest she had ever seen him.
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Arena: Lucina Longefellow vs Ariana De La Gallen Left_bar_bleue100/100Arena: Lucina Longefellow vs Ariana De La Gallen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Arena: Lucina Longefellow vs Ariana De La Gallen Empty Re: Arena: Lucina Longefellow vs Ariana De La Gallen

Post by Decade Sat Jun 21, 2014 10:59 am

"How the heck did this even happen?" Tsukiko thought to himself as he looked over at both females in concern and worry.

Out of all the things that had happened the past few months, especially recent weeks, he had certainly not expected the appearance of his former master. At least, he hadn't expected her so soon.

Oh he knew she was still tracking him, but he had hoped his presence in Terminal could be kept down since the place was filled to the rim with metas, so he would have an easier time hiding. Then again, no matter where he hid she always managed to track him down and try to bring him back. Heck the last time he saw her was about five months ago where she had found him in a bar and had basically ripped the place a new one for how dirty smelling and vile it was.

Which led to the scariest bar fight he had ever witnessed considering Ariana was PISSED.

Still, why couldn't she have picked a better time to appear? And a better place? Coming directly to the Society and basically challenging Lucina in combat for his ownership like this was just going to make things worse.

He knew she wasn't too fond of losing him as her servant/bodyguard, but did she have to choose NOW of all times to try and chase him again!?

"Ariana...I would wish not to hurt you. You are a friend."

"It is of no matter to me whether friend or foe! You're stopping me from collecting my servant, and I shan't stand for it!"

Tsukiko groaned at Ariana's words. That girl was too prideful for her own good, even with the year and half spent trying to break that attitude.

Still, he was still surprised they were friends, childhood ones at that. Yeah Lucina had said they had met before, but for the life of him he couldn't recall when in Ariana's service that had been. All he knew now was that he was not the prize for this fight between them....not something he was exactly fond of at the moment.

"Although..," Tsukiko looked over at Lucina as she pulled out a collapsable staff.

"Enough talk, ENGARDE!!"

Tsukiko's eyes narrowed as he watched Ariana transform into her diamond form and charge at Lucina, "She's even faster than ever!" he thought a little proudly, since it showed how much Ariana had kept up her training.

That impression however was cut short when he saw Ariana jump back and hold her arm, which now had slight cracks upon it.

"No way! Ariana's diamond is one of the hardest materials on this planet. Nothing short of an A-class ability can break it. How did Lucina do that?"

Even Ariana questioned Lucina, who just smirked and stood there saying, "There are two problems wrong with your theory: One. I'm a S-Rank here at this school. And two. There is a small probability of hurting you..I simply increased my probability with my power."

Tsukiko's eyes narrowed as he watched Ariana stand and attack again. He watched as Lucina's staff suddenly became a trident and deflected the attacks with ease. How she slammed Ariana into a wall and cracked the diamond shell that had always protected her with ease.

"Ari-chan," Tsukiko's fist tightened in worry. This wasn't right. Something was wrong with this whole fight. Ariana wasn't this weak. She was strong, very strong! She was one of the hardest opponent's he had ever faced, and yet she was being treated like a child!

"You're better than when we last fought..." Ariana spoke as she stood up, showing that her pride wouldn't fall so easily. Yet Lucina merely smiled as she held up one of her hands.

"I wish I could say the same...it's time to end this."

"This feeling!" Tsukiko's eyes widened as he watched a dark aura surround Ariana.

And then heard her screams.

Tsukiko watched in horror as Ariana fell to her knees in pain, holding herself as if her entire body was suddenly plunged into a world of suffering.

"My other power allows me something rather....nasty!" Lucina seemed to have a crazed face. "I have the power to take control of your senses. Feel your every muscle contract and move as you do. All of your moves...all of your weaknesses...they are all clear once I understand you...and with this control....I can also fill your senses with nothing but pain!"

Tsukiko heard the words, and a small part of him memorized them, but at the moment his focus was on the blond female crying in pain. Even the audience of the society was a bit scared and fearful at the sight, but he didn't care about that.

What he cared about was that his Ojou-sama was getting hurt.

His friend was getting HURT!!

SOMEONE PRECIOUS TO HIM WAS GETTING HURT!!

Tsukiko's body reacted on instinct before he realized, as he suddenly appeared in front of Ariana and glared at Lucina with the coldest and most vicious eyes he had.

"ENOUGH LUCINA!!"

Screw the threats. Screw whatever blackmail Lucina had on him. She wanted to use it, let her.

But if she dared hurt Ari-chan again, and he would show her what it meant to fear the ABYSS!!!
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Arena: Lucina Longefellow vs Ariana De La Gallen Left_bar_bleue100/100Arena: Lucina Longefellow vs Ariana De La Gallen Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum