The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Chijinda Yu's Detective Agency I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Chijinda Yu's Detective Agency I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Chijinda Yu's Detective Agency I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Chijinda Yu's Detective Agency I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Chijinda Yu's Detective Agency I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Chijinda Yu's Detective Agency I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Chijinda Yu's Detective Agency I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Chijinda Yu's Detective Agency I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Chijinda Yu's Detective Agency I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Chijinda Yu's Detective Agency

2 posters

Go down

Chijinda Yu's Detective Agency Empty Chijinda Yu's Detective Agency

Post by Seraph Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:51 pm

Tara arrived in front of Chijinda’s detective agency in the Neon District. It was a modest two floor establishment without a sign or other distinguishing marks on the front. If one wanted to speak with the famous detective, one either knew where he lived, or was referred by someone who did.

She fought against every urge to collapse. She was barely able to see from the blood loss. Her eyes still shined a brilliant crimson. Somehow she had gotten all the way here without incident. She knew her luck wouldn't last. One hand was still pressed up against the worsening sword wound she had gotten from the woman at the caves.

No, not just a woman. Miki. Someone she knew and at one point had admired. Someone who, given the opportunity, could have killed every single person inside that cave. Someone she should have gone full power at from the beginning instead of waiting for Tsukiko to get out of the fight's range. But she was still afraid. She had to make sure he wasn't around. Going full power was dangerous for everybody involved.

“Chijinda!” she yelled, pounding on the door. “Chijinda!” That time her voice cracked. No answer. She started to worry he had taken one of his rare visits back home. “Chijinda!” she yelled louder, though her voice was fading fast. Just where was he?
Seraph
Seraph

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Seraph
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:
Chijinda Yu's Detective Agency Left_bar_bleue100/100Chijinda Yu's Detective Agency Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Chijinda Yu's Detective Agency Empty Re: Chijinda Yu's Detective Agency

Post by Razren Tue Jun 24, 2014 2:53 pm

Chijinda could feel a yawn escape his mouth as he lazed around his office. It felt as if jobs were beginning to become stagnant. Now...while he would still get the occasional job...it felt like there was only one dime per every dozen.

Whether it was due to the Police actually giving a damn..or the less than desirable location was up in the air. Director Simmons was an ass...and not many people liked to traverse the unreputable neighborhoods of the Neon District.

As Chijinda was about to fall to sleep..he heard a fierce pounding at his door. As he began to sleepily get up, he heard the voice of the pounder.
 “Chijinda!” Hearing Tara's voice crack like that made him dash towards the door.

Unfortunately...poor housekeeping made him trip over several messes on the way.
  “Chijinda!” He rubbed his head and opened the door with a start. "Tara!"

When he saw her form, he got even more worried. "What the hell happened?" He questioned her as he quickly brought her inside.
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Chijinda Yu's Detective Agency Left_bar_bleue100/100Chijinda Yu's Detective Agency Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Seraph Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:33 pm

As soon as the door opened, Tara fell forwards into her partner. Blood seeped into his clothing. "Chijinda," she sighed, relieved. "Boy am I glad to see you." She looked up at him with crimson eyes and tried her best to smile into the joke, but the best she could give him was a pained grimace.

She let him drag her inside, keeping one glowing hand clenching against the blade wound. Chijinda was one of the few people she had confided in about her being an R-Type so she wasn't worried about hiding it from him. Besides, at this point it was what was barely keeping her conscious.

"The Assini," she mumbled venomously. Her vision almost blacked out. She shook her head, then cringed when it made her more dizzy than she previously was. "It's them."
Seraph
Seraph

Character Sheet
Name: Seraph
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum