The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Teasing the RP's. Express your ideas. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Teasing the RP's. Express your ideas. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Teasing the RP's. Express your ideas. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Teasing the RP's. Express your ideas. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Teasing the RP's. Express your ideas. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Teasing the RP's. Express your ideas. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Teasing the RP's. Express your ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Teasing the RP's. Express your ideas. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Teasing the RP's. Express your ideas. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Teasing the RP's. Express your ideas.

Go down

Teasing the RP's. Express your ideas. Empty Teasing the RP's. Express your ideas.

Post by Decade Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:52 am

Hey guys. Been a while since I did this huh.

So as you may or may not know, I've had some ideas for some existing rps we do here in nerdalius. Sadly....many of the ideas just seem to cause trouble for others and are rejected cause of it.

It's fine though, since I do understand the reasons for the rejection. But at the same time I still wish to express my thoughts and ideas out for others, to see what they would think. So here I am again, making new teaser-trailers out for you guys to check out and see.

These would be just a few of the ideas I had for Terminal and other rps that I have been part of. And of course if any of you have any ideas for an rp that you've done or been a part of, feel free to do your own teaser trailers here as well.

Anyays, let's begin. And I hope at least some of you will enjoy the ideas I had.

============================================

Trailer ONE

Subject: Terminal City RP

"Mother, do I dream?"

Sarah Lancaster is seen looking up from her work curiously at her daughter Labrys, who is currently attached to a large machine, "Dream? You mean like humans do?"

"Yes"

A close up face of Labrys is seen as she smoke slightly surrounds her in the background.

"Why do you ask?" Sarah's voice rings out.

The scene shifts suddenly to a smoke filled screen, as the smoke clears to show a city in ruins. Buildings destroyed, streets collapsed, fire and smoke everywhere. As Labrys stands in the middle and looks out at the countless bodies scattered around, including Mari, Tara, Basil, To Kei, Remilia, Aria, Lyn, Stephanie, Vanessa, Lucina, Cara, and Hibiki.

"Because I saw it again."

Labrys continues to look around as explosions and fires are heard throughout the city. Among the bodies seen, are other figures. One includes a large cybernetic armor leaning against a small silver haired boy, while other bodies wear clothes with a badge labeled "D.E.A.T.H." on them. A brunette girl holding a damage katana while wearing blood stained kimono is seen lying on her stomach, while a dark gray looking man in green demonic armor lies against a wall with a green sword in his chest. Others include a silver haired boy with a cat tattoo on his hand lying against embedded in a wall, a black armored knight and bat looking zombie ripped in half, and a blue-haired girl holding a katana being hung from a piece of rubble.

Sarah frowns as she looks at her daughter, "And did you see 'him?'"

An explosion is heard behind Labrys as her head snaps around as a black aura engulfed Tsukiko and Nyx crash into the pavement of the ground hard forming a large crater.

Labrys's eyes widen in fear and terror as the aura's fade around the two, as a large glowing purple light forms from above, slowly floating down to them. And within the light a figure floats calmly.

Labrys looks up at her mother, her expression filled with concern.

"Yes"

A large pair of green metallic eyes upon a purple armored helmet glare through the light at Labrys.

FROM NERDALIUS ENTERTAINMENT.

"You okay Tsukiko?" Stephanie ask to the silver-haired teen as he rubs his head.

"Y-Yeah," the boy replies, his tone rather tired but concerned, "Just another bad dream was all.

"You too?" Hibiki ask surprised.

"So it's not just us then," Mari comments as she looks at Basil and To Kei in concern.

IN ASSOCIATION WITH THK INDUSTRIES.

"You must prepare yourself," an elderly looking Japanese in a long trench-coat and wearing glasses speaks to Lucina, "For he is coming to this world."

"He?" Lucina ask with narrowed eyes.

"Ah gomenasai. I wasn't paying attention," Tsukiko says as he holds his hands to a fallen figure while Vanessa watches.

"It's fine. I was distracted as well," replies the figure, revealing a brunette young Japanese man in a Terminal school uniform.

CREATION

A large man in a tuxedo panics and sweats as a strange double barreled gun is pointed in his face.

"So tell me," the gun wielder speaks calmly, "Where can I find this person?", he ask as he holds a photo up.

"Too think this world would enter onto his path," the shadow of Nyx speaks.

"This world?" Cara ask confused as Tsukiko, Sarah, and Lucina stand beside her.

"Sheesh, it sure is annoying being popular," the man from earlier speaks as he looks around at the Terminal Security surrounding him

IS ONLY BORN

A large explosion occurs in the city as Labrys flies after a very fast moving figure.

"What is happening to our city?" Vannessa ask confused and scared, "What is going on?"

"This world has already become connected," the gun weilder from before speaks calmly as Sarah look at him.

"Connected to what?" she ask.

"My name is Violette D'mona," a purple haired girl speaks as she raises a twisted looking lance.

"And I am Ariana de la Gallian," Ariana says as her left arm shines brightly.

"The changes have already begun. Soon this world will be part of something beyond anything you can comprehend."

===========================================

Hibiki spins in air and lands on the ground as a black spiky haired man with a D.E.A.T.H. jacket aims a glowing blue pistol at him.

===========================================

"Do you believe you can protect this city from what is to come?" the man from earlier ask Labrys calmly as he overlooks the city from a skyscraper.

Tsukiko and Nyx stands side by side in concern as they look up at the sky.

FROM DESTRUCTION

A large black portal forms above Terminal City.

"Time to get started," the man speaks as he pulls out a strange looking purple card.

THIS YEAR

Labrys flies in the dark city skies as she is chased by several flying bug-like humanoids.

Tsukiko forms a black portal before him as a green armored figure is halted only for a blue armored one to appear from behind and throw a punch into the boy's face. Tsukiko falls over but flips to his feet only to be kicked by a golden armored figure.

Hibiki unleashes a cyclone of wind against a silver cloaked figure with green diamond like armor, only for the figure to simply bat the cyclone away.

HEROES WILL CLASH

Remilia steps back in shock as a brown haired man steps forward, his skin glistened with mosaic glass like markings on his body.

A blue armored figure wielding the double barreled gun from before clashes fist and gun against To Kei as the time user kicks him hard in the chest only to dodge a rapid fire from the gun.

LIVES WILL BE TESTED

Sarah cries over a broken and shattered Labrys.

Nyx and Tsukiko are both held by their throats by a purple armored figure with large green eyes.

AND WORLDS WILL BE REBORN

Cara slams a blade down upon a demonic looking creature.

Explosions occur all around the academy.

The purple armored figure kicks down Cara as he swings a silver sword into Labrys's side.

Society doors crumble as several armored figures leap through.

The armored figure ducks under a swing from Hibiki and backhands the boy before catching a fist from To Kei and flipping him over his shoulder.

Vanessa and Stephanie dodge a powerful beam of energy that explodes the wall behind them.

The armored figure spins and kicks Remilia in the head before swinging his sword down upon Lucinas shoulder knocking her back.

Labrys shouts out as she reaches her hand forward.

The figure's sword shifts into a gun suddenly as he shots at a charging Ariana and turns as he punches Lyn in the face.

Labrys shouts out as she reaches her hand forward.

The figures gun turns back into a sword as he spins and slashes into Nyx's side.

A large white pillar of light shoots from the city towards the black portal in the sky.

The figure turns from Nyx as his weapon shifts and he points his gun at Tsukiko's head and fires.

BANG!!!!

TERMINAL CITY: TURN OF THE DECADE

"You think you're world is the only one out there?"

The man from before stands calmly, his hands in pocket, as Tsukiko, Labrys, Nyx, Lucina, and Sarah look on amazed, as they all stand in the middle of space, surrounded by countless Earth's.

COMING SOON

Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Teasing the RP's. Express your ideas. Left_bar_bleue100/100Teasing the RP's. Express your ideas. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Teasing the RP's. Express your ideas. Empty Second Trailer

Post by Decade Fri Aug 22, 2014 9:22 am

Trailer TWO

Subject: Terminal City RP

"So you guys hear about it yet?" Vanessa says as she smiles widely.

"Hear about what?" Tsukiko ask as he and Labrys sit at a table with Tsukiko eating.

"The rumors of course! The one spreading across the city?"

A dock worker is seen panicking as he crawls backwards away from a large shadow.

"They say monsters have begun to show up. Monsters that can steal peoples faces!!"

The dock worker is seen lying dead, as the shadow is noticeably smaller and reveals to be the exact same dock worker.

"Face-stealing monsters?" Tsukiko questions with a raised eyebrow, "Come on Vanessa-san."

"I swear it's true!" She states proudly and with a large grin, "And that's not all."

"They also say someone is hunting them down."

The impostor worker suddenly looks up as if sensing something.

"Something insanely fast!"

Suddenly the 'worker' is struck by something and knocked to the ground hard as it reverts to a large silver insect-like humanoid. The monster gets up only to be struck again and flipped onto its' back.

The creature tries once more only for several blurs to form and slash it multiple times. As the creature tries to retain its stance it turns it's head to see a flash of blue light.

"They're calling it, the God of Speed!"

Labrys eyes turn towards Vanessa at that statement, her eyes filled with a strange curiosity, "God..."

"Of Speed?"

A burning green fire is seen where the creature once stood, as a dark armored figure stands over the remains, and lifts its' right hand into the air and points upwards, as its' finger touches up to the full moon in the sky.

ONE!

A fast blur travels through the Terminal Streets.

TWO!!

Labrys is seen chasing the figure in her Orgia form, her face filled with determination as her hand reaches out towards the figure.

THREE!!!

The figure turns its' head slowly to Labrys, revealing a metallic red helm with large blue eyes and a red horn, as it lifts its' right hand into the air and points to the sky.

Before suddenly vanishing before Labrys's eyes, causing the bluenette to come to a screeching stop, her eyes wide with shock.

TERMINAL CITY: THE GOD OF SPEED

"Heh," a brown haired male from an earlier trailer is seen watching from a rooftop, "This should be fun."

TRY TO KEEP UP!

Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Teasing the RP's. Express your ideas. Left_bar_bleue100/100Teasing the RP's. Express your ideas. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down