The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Nerdalius Dueling Grand Prix I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Nerdalius Dueling Grand Prix I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Nerdalius Dueling Grand Prix I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Nerdalius Dueling Grand Prix I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Nerdalius Dueling Grand Prix I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Nerdalius Dueling Grand Prix I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Nerdalius Dueling Grand Prix I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Nerdalius Dueling Grand Prix I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Nerdalius Dueling Grand Prix I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Nerdalius Dueling Grand Prix

Go down

Nerdalius Dueling Grand Prix Empty Nerdalius Dueling Grand Prix

Post by Zaio Volnutt Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:05 pm

Greetings members of Nerdalius, this is Zaio here and I'm inviting you to participate in the once in a lifetime Dueling Grand Prix. Now I understand what you all are thinking "Grand Prix? Sounds like a regular Yugioh Tournament." well your thoughts are wrong as you'll find out why this is called a Grand Prix.

In this event we will be using the Turbo Duel rule, thats right! We are gonna be playing cardgames on motorcycles.

Ok now here are the additional rules for Turbo Dueling.

.Each player must have a speed world field spell on their side of the field before starting the duel (Use any field spells you want however it won't gain its effect as it is considered as the speed world spell)

.During each standby phase both players must add a speed counter on their speed spell.

.Now this is where the real deal kicks in all spells are now treated as a speed spell and whenever you activate a speed spell you must roll 2 dices if the result is equal or lower to the number of speed counters on your side of the field you can use its main effect if not it cannot be used and is sent to the graveyard.

.Finally if your dice result is equal or lower to the number of speed counters on your side of the field toss a coin. If the result is Heads remove the number of speed counters on your side of the field equal to the dice result if its Tails you don't.

Simple isn't it i hope you accept my invitation and take part in this Grand Prix expect a great reward to the one who will rise to the top.

Please sign up here

(Will put up the banlist later)
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:
Nerdalius Dueling Grand Prix Left_bar_bleue100/100Nerdalius Dueling Grand Prix Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down