The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Building Your Favorite Deck Better

+5
DillPickles
colbyace23
yenzo007
Zaio Volnutt
Mashadar
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 Empty Re: Building Your Favorite Deck Better

Post by Zaio Volnutt Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:06 am

Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 3TS6XLd

Alright after a single test i feel like showing this cuz i find it lack in maintaining its consistency, any suggestions on how to improve it would be nice.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:
Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 Empty Re: Building Your Favorite Deck Better

Post by Mashadar Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:34 pm

Zaio Volnutt wrote:Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 3TS6XLd

Alright after a single test i feel like showing this cuz i find it lack in maintaining its consistency, any suggestions on how to improve it would be nice.

Furnimals....... They frustrate me to no end because they are on the verge of being able to be a consistent Polymerization Archetype but just don't have enough support. That being said, if you want consistency you are going to have to go hybrid with Elemental Heroes. Either that or we slim down and streamline the monster count, add in more draw power and focus entirely on the Battle Fusion Wolf OTK because that is the most consistent "Pure" build of them I have been able to make. Either way I'll revisit them and do a little testing to get my feel back for them, tell me how you want to play them, if you have another idea or a style which you want to focus on tell me and we will make it work.
Mashadar
Mashadar

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashadar Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:18 pm

https://i.imgur.com/bBwJ0ck.png

That is the Hero Hybrid I mentioned, it has some pretty neat plays with using mask change second and summoner monk to ditch toy pot to net advantage and establish the board while setting up for your final wolf game push fusion. You should almost never try to activate and use toy pot unless you are desperate or are making a scissors play. GOD WHY CAN'T WOLF HAVE MORE ATTACK?!!! But I digress. If you were wanting to keep it as more of a pure furnimal build then tell me and I can try that as well, but as of right now I just want to pray that they get a better generic fusion monster with more Attack!
Mashadar
Mashadar

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:22 am

Right now im trying to make a pure build, cuz that on its own has some potential to be great.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Mashadar Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:13 pm

https://i.imgur.com/cyC2dD5.png

OK, this is a much purer build. This build consistently can bring the materials needed to fuse for bear or wolf, the issue     I have beaten to death with a dead horse is the lack of presence the two fusions have. As such more often than not you could make and awesome four or five material wolf but you don't have anything to boost him with and you lose. I tried adding in more attack boosting cards but they cut down on consistency, so we have as much field clearing as possible because this deck hates established boards. Overall I still suffer sickening headaches from having an awesome fusion but no way to use it or having all the board clear but no fusion. But when it all comes together, whew it almost always results in an OTK and your opponent dumbfounded. The key is to not fuse until mid to late game, early game should be dedicated to amassing material as well as stalling and disrupting the opponents plays as much as possible before trying to either clear the field or powering up your fusion to go for game.
       I hope this helps a little at least, like I said there are still some issues, but they can only be solved with more support which I doubt they will get but hey we can always dream right? If you have any more questions or suggestions just ask, good luck dueling.
Mashadar
Mashadar

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:13 am

Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 M7hWMxq

So this deck is basically meant to call out yubel while having a lvl 6-8 synchro summon although im having little success in its keeping the game under control Sad

Note:That black spell card is "The beginning of the End"
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:28 am

Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 URHrBdy

Ever since rules changed for the field spells Malefic decks have lost consistency due to the fact that Geartown no longer gets the effect off if you play a new field spell. So I've been trying to figure out a way to increase consistency with little success outside of Unlimited. My unlimited variant has about an 85% consistency rate while this deck is only about 55%.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Character Sheet
Name: Dragoon Distuba
Passive/Aggressive: Agressive
Health Points:

http://www.nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jain vi Bookshelvia Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:41 am

You can always substitute Artifact tech with Geartown, if you're that desperate.

IE: Double Cyclone, Full House, etc.
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Robe and Wizard Hat

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:42 am

Building Your Favorite Deck Better - Page 2 73snfYm

Slifer OTK trying to bring it back, any ideas on how to improve it would be great.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2