The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
The Hashaco Chronicles: New Beginnings Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
The Hashaco Chronicles: New Beginnings Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
The Hashaco Chronicles: New Beginnings Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
The Hashaco Chronicles: New Beginnings Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
The Hashaco Chronicles: New Beginnings Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
The Hashaco Chronicles: New Beginnings Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
The Hashaco Chronicles: New Beginnings Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
The Hashaco Chronicles: New Beginnings Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
The Hashaco Chronicles: New Beginnings Chapter 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

The Hashaco Chronicles: New Beginnings Chapter 2

Go down

The Hashaco Chronicles: New Beginnings Chapter 2 Empty The Hashaco Chronicles: New Beginnings Chapter 2

Post by DillPickles Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:55 pm

It doesn't take too long before I’m on the ground, my hand wrenched behind my back as they cuff me. Can’t help but to say that those cuffs were extremely tight; when they say that it would be extremely uncomfortable, they weren't lying. I’m sorry, I’ve failed you sensei... I couldn't kill him. He was too strong.

I look down in utter defeat; I’m not strong enough to take my revenge just yet. But one day I will be and I’ll have Dracul begging for his life before me. He killed Alister in cold blood with no cause. He is just as bad as my grandfather. Is this clan only going to have corrupt leaders? No, I must change this. I can’t sit by and watch this clan turn to nothing more than mindless killers. We are better than this, I truly believe we are. Shit… here comes the cell, time to deal with this cold, damp air for some time now I’ll be staying here for a while after all I’m now a criminal in my own kingdom.

Weeks pass as I lay here patiently awaiting my punishment, until something interesting happens. Elladan comes to visit me, a key in his hand. Does this mean I’m free to leave? I don’t know what’s going on, but I’m not going to complain, getting out of this cell would be a blessing.

“Unoti, your father wishes to see you.”

“My father is dead.”

“Unoti I know you cared for Alister but he isn't your real father.”

“AND WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT REAL?!? YOU STILL HAVE THE MAN WHO RAISED YOU IN YOUR LIFE!”

This took him back, but he knew I was right. Placing the key into the cell’s keyhole, he turned it until a click could be heard and the cell was unlocked. “You’re right I don’t know, I don’t have the powers you have, I simply use magic. I can engulf myself in shadows and raise the dead; I’m a necromancer and a shadow mage. But that doesn't mean I don’t know what it’s like to lose someone at the hands of royalty. Have you forgotten what happened to my grandfather? I hope you didn't after all it was Caranthir that killed him and the rest of us were forced to cover up his tracks. Your adoptive brother is just as bad as those in charge, but we can change that. Just hear out King Dracul, he will give you a life that you will be able to live.”

“Whatever.”

We then begin walking off to the throne room, the room where I had committed the assassination of my grandfather. What would he offer for me to do? Whatever it is I’m sure I wouldn't want anything to deal with it as long as it would keep me around him.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Dragoon Distuba
Passive/Aggressive: Agressive
Health Points:
The Hashaco Chronicles: New Beginnings Chapter 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Hashaco Chronicles: New Beginnings Chapter 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum