The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
I'm kind of new i came over from chessmasters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
I'm kind of new i came over from chessmasters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
I'm kind of new i came over from chessmasters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
I'm kind of new i came over from chessmasters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
I'm kind of new i came over from chessmasters I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
I'm kind of new i came over from chessmasters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
I'm kind of new i came over from chessmasters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
I'm kind of new i came over from chessmasters I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
I'm kind of new i came over from chessmasters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

I'm kind of new i came over from chessmasters

2 posters

Go down

I'm kind of new i came over from chessmasters Empty I'm kind of new i came over from chessmasters

Post by colbyace23 Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:14 pm

I came here from chessmasters and left for a while and heard you moved here so excited to see if we are a awesome academy like the last one  santa 
colbyace23
colbyace23
Advanced Member

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
I'm kind of new i came over from chessmasters Left_bar_bleue100/100I'm kind of new i came over from chessmasters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

I'm kind of new i came over from chessmasters Empty Re: I'm kind of new i came over from chessmasters

Post by Agentyamski Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:57 pm

(Topic has been moved to the correct location) Welcome to the site Colby, a few of the other members came from there as well. If you have any questions or comments on how to improve the site, feel free to contact any of the admins.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Shinji Hideaki
Passive/Aggressive: Aggressive
Health Points:
I'm kind of new i came over from chessmasters Left_bar_bleue100/100I'm kind of new i came over from chessmasters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum