The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament

3 posters

Go down

First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament Empty First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament

Post by DillPickles Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:44 pm

Welcome contestants to the first official Nerdalius Yu-Gi-Oh Tournament. The rules of this tournament are simple. No exodia decks or instant win decks. You will be competing in matches and the winner of that match will move onto the next round. The only condition is you are only allowed 1 of each card in your deck. Each match has been chosen at random. Each player though has the potential to win against even a more skilled player as each person will be using decks that are in no way tiered or meta. This tournament shall start 12:00 PM CST. To confirm your win please post a picture of that win in the comment section below or say the results and ave the opponent confirm. Good luck to everyone participating.

http://challonge.com/8bc4zeqj
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Dragoon Distuba
Passive/Aggressive: Agressive
Health Points:
First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament Left_bar_bleue100/100First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament Empty Re: First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament

Post by Zaio Volnutt Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:57 pm

I won against colbyace23
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:
First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament Left_bar_bleue100/100First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament Empty Re: First Official Nerdalius Yugioh Tournament

Post by DillPickles Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:02 pm

TrueHeartKnight wins against DarkChampionCaliburn.

Pickles wins against Scotty.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Necruta wins against Kzoki

Semi-Finals Start

Pickles wins against TrueHeartKnight
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Necruta Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:25 am

Necruta
Necruta
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:52 pm

I won over Necruta 2-0 thus concluding the tournament. Seeing as how I'm site owner I shall be giving up my prize of 3000 points and an item from the main shop that's under 5000 points to our second place winner, Necruta. The two runners up, TrueHeartKnight and Naling667 shall receive half of the second place prize of 1500 points. They both shall receive 750 points.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum