The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters

2 posters

Go down

This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters Empty This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters

Post by Dullahan Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:27 pm

Morning shines down on Snowy Village, and the thick layer of snow evenly blanketing the village shined right back.  a young nineteen year-old boy relaxed in his bedroom as he pondered his mind through his collection of Edgar Allen Poe and H.P. Lovecraft.  He heard a knock on his door, and the boy invited the knocker into his room. His father appeared, and he apparently had an envelope for his son.

"Here, Laromi," the father proclaimed, "this is for you.  It came in the mail just now."
"Really" the boy opens the envelope, and in it was a letter from Terminal University and a GPS unit:

Dear Laromi Gerschstein,

It is with great pleasure that I inform you of your formal acceptance into Terminal University. You have been accepted into this university for a variety of reasons, but chiefly is that you have a power you do not yet have full mastery over. We wish to change that. In our school you will find not only knowledge, but an environment to thrive in and become the best person you can be. Enclosed is a GPS unit. Turn it on, and it will give you directions from your current location to our campus. Once you arrive, please report to the assembly hall for an important announcement about your future at the university. I hope we will be seeing you arriving at our dorms soon.

Sincerely,

Alex Burke
Dean of Terminal University

"I think you should go, son." His father openly suggested.  "They could teach you a thing or two about your power."
"The school sounds a little pretentious to me."  Laromi replied back.  "And I think I can control my powers well enough, thank you."
"It's true you do have a good grip on your powers, Laromi, but using them for ice sculpting would only get you so far.  Don't you want to use your powers for other things?"  With a soft sigh, the boy replied-
"Well, when you put it that way, I guess I'll go."  Later that day, Laromi Gerschstein was packed up and headed down to Terminus City.  

When he first arrived to the large, bustling cybertopia, he was overwhelmed by how much louder it's atmosphere was compared to his village's.  With his unit turned on, it pointed him towards the transit hub.  His quiet life in village had ended, and his life in Terminal University is about to begin.

Last edited by osiriredmoon12 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar check)
Dullahan
Dullahan

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters Left_bar_bleue100/100This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters Empty Re: This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters

Post by colbyace23 Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:55 pm

When Ciro started to head out he bummed in to a weird boy with thick rimmed hipster glasses then he saw he had a GPS like the one I have are you going to Terminal University as well well the train just left if you are. Hey whats your name mine Ciro nice to meet you.

Last edited by colbyace23 on Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : confused the characters up)
colbyace23
colbyace23
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters Left_bar_bleue100/100This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters Empty Re: This city is loud- Laromi Gerschstein enters

Post by Dullahan Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:35 am

hello, I'm Laromi. Do you know when the next train to the University will be? I don't like being late to anything.
Dullahan
Dullahan

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by colbyace23 Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:06 am

well looking at the train schedule the next train for the University is not for another two hours it faster to walk there unless you get lost that is but we have this GPS so no worry of getting lost.
colbyace23
colbyace23
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dullahan Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:37 am

oh...well, do you happen to know where the nearest bakery is?
Dullahan
Dullahan

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by colbyace23 Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:57 pm

yeah it just around the corner let me show you. Wait oh shoot we need to get to terminal university and fast.
colbyace23
colbyace23
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dullahan Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:43 pm

how are we going to get there? Teleportation? Time lapse? Giant eagles?
Dullahan
Dullahan

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by colbyace23 Sun Jan 26, 2014 2:59 pm

Old fashion running we got another 25 to 15 mins to get there it a 20 to 30 min walk from here so I think if we go now we can make it if we run.
colbyace23
colbyace23
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dullahan Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:54 pm

I have ice powers. I can do that one ice surfing thing that Iceman can do. wanna do that instead?
Dullahan
Dullahan

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by colbyace23 Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:30 pm

yeah sounds a lot faster and cooler.
colbyace23
colbyace23
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dullahan Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:10 pm

And so, the two ride frozen waves of ice towards the University, with oncoming pedestrians and drivers watching in awe.
Dullahan
Dullahan

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down