The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters

Go down

Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters Empty Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters

Post by DillPickles Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:23 pm

Name: Unoti Talius
Nicknames: Uno
Alias: The Shadow of Death
Guild: Tartarus
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 157lbs
Magic: Shadow Dragon-Slayer
Appearance: Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters Unoti_10
Personality: Cruel and condescending to those who he feels are beneath him. He tends to stick to the shadows where he feels safest and is very quiet. His quiet persona is only matched by how serious he is.
Bio: Unoti Talius earned his nickname very well. From a young age he was raised by a dragon and learned Shadow Dragon-Slayer magic from that who he would later on kill in its sleep. From here he traveled the world till he came in contact with the guild he is currently apart of and serves as their lead assassin and one of their strongest members.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Dragoon Distuba
Passive/Aggressive: Agressive
Health Points:
Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters Left_bar_bleue100/100Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters Empty Re: Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters

Post by DillPickles Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:45 pm

Name: Jaspar Wolarf
Nicknames: Wolfy
Alias: None
Guild: Shadow Hearts
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 143lbs
Magic: Gravity
Appearance: Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters Jasper10
Personality: Fun loving and generous he enjoys the simple things in life and can be quiet the loudmouth.
Bio: A very talented and young wizard with Gravity magic excelling at his magic proving himself to be a prodigy yet also because of his fun loving nature he can be found slacking off more than working.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Dragoon Distuba
Passive/Aggressive: Agressive
Health Points:
Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters Left_bar_bleue100/100Pickles' Fairy Tail Characters Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down