The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Razren's Fairy Tail NPC Reference Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Razren's Fairy Tail NPC Reference Sheet I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Razren's Fairy Tail NPC Reference Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Razren's Fairy Tail NPC Reference Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Razren's Fairy Tail NPC Reference Sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Razren's Fairy Tail NPC Reference Sheet I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Razren's Fairy Tail NPC Reference Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Razren's Fairy Tail NPC Reference Sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Razren's Fairy Tail NPC Reference Sheet I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Razren's Fairy Tail NPC Reference Sheet

Go down

Razren's Fairy Tail NPC Reference Sheet Empty Razren's Fairy Tail NPC Reference Sheet

Post by Razren Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:47 pm

Cait Shelter:
Name: Lyla Albin
Appearance: Long,Light blue hair tied into two side ponytail. Purple eyes.Razren's Fairy Tail NPC Reference Sheet Anime-sexy-girl-haotone-tsubasa-blue-hair-cg-game-cute-258559
Magic: 
Name: Sound Magic
Description: A Caster-type magic that allows the users to perceive, generate and manipulate any type of sound, attacking the opponents with sounds of various intensity. The caster can create powerful sound waves from any part of their body or anywhere in the nearby surroundings, making it effective for mid-range to long-range combat. Depending on how much sound is generated, and the pressure in it, Sound Magic can easily deafen the caster's opponents. In addition, the sound waves can even be strong enough to destroy buildings with ease and can kill multiple people.

Character Profile:
Personality: Lyla cares deeply for any individual that comes through her doorstep, whether it be friend or foe. She can be a bit of an airhead sometimes, and also thinks that she is not fit for the position she's been given. She puts her heart into everything she does, hates to see injustice, and refuses to watch any child cry.

It is also said that when she gets mad, she is a force to be reckoned with. Every member of Cait Shelter becomes nervous when they are told, "Master Lyla will handle your punishment".

Bio: Lyla is the daughter of a now deceased famous Wizard by the name of Mirana. Her mother was mostly known for her deeds of forming the Cait Shelter Guild and her work in attempting to turn Dark Wizards back onto the side of "Light".

She grew up in the Cait Shelter guild hall from the age of 8 onward. She began close with some of the orphans that the guild housed, and even cried when some were adopted. However, every time one of the orphans left, she would say the same thing, which has become the mantra of the guild: "It's not a big deal how far we are apart. Our friendship will always be eternal".

Tragedy struck when at the age of 16, she was informed her mother was killed by the Dark Guild Tartarus, while attempting to pass her teachings onto one of their "Gatekeepers of Purgatory". Because of her mother's untimely death, she was placed in charge of the guild. Despite her young age, she puts her heart into the guild, and runs it to the best of her ability.
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Razren's Fairy Tail NPC Reference Sheet Left_bar_bleue100/100Razren's Fairy Tail NPC Reference Sheet Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down