The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Agent's Character of the Day I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Agent's Character of the Day I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Agent's Character of the Day I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Agent's Character of the Day I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Agent's Character of the Day I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Agent's Character of the Day I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Agent's Character of the Day I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Agent's Character of the Day I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Agent's Character of the Day I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Agent's Character of the Day

Go down

Agent's Character of the Day Empty Agent's Character of the Day

Post by Agentyamski Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:30 pm

Hello all, I thought it might be interesting to get some posts going about characters that we may or may not enjoy, something that everyone could hop on board with if they're clueless as to make for a post. I think the off topic post is the best spot for it, because I'm planning on doing more than just characters from video games or anime. So without further ado, the first character of the day. (Spoilers may induce upon reading, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!)

Laxus Dreyar - Lightning Dragon Slayer
Agent's Character of the Day Laxus__1__by_decimo27-d5uei8k

Grandson of Makarov and son of Ivan, Laxus is nothing short from ill-tempered as they are. Though he is a Dragon Slayer, he was artificially created as such. At first, Laxus was very kind, looking up to his grandfather as his idol. Things shortly changed when Makarov excommunicated Ivan from the guild, transforming Laxus into the person he is today. Thinking himself as the strongest member of Fairy Tail, he looks down on all of those weaker than him, usually demanding that they give him something in exchange for his help around the guild.

Spoiler:

Later on though, Laxus turns into a somewhat decent being, actually helping out his guild mates, and protecting those he now considers family. On occasion, he has even saved Natsu and the gang's lives in a last minute appearance. He even gives Natsu some additional powers that will remain a secret due to spoiler reasons.

Though Laxus was a complete asshole in the beginning of Fairy Tail, he turns out to be sort of a good guy later on, proving not only to Makarov, but to the guild as well that he deserves to return. Have any opinions on Laxus that I might not have shown?? Feel free to leave a comment below.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Shinji Hideaki
Passive/Aggressive: Aggressive
Health Points:
Agent's Character of the Day Left_bar_bleue100/100Agent's Character of the Day Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down