The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
D.E.A.T.H.(Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
D.E.A.T.H.(Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
D.E.A.T.H.(Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
D.E.A.T.H.(Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
D.E.A.T.H.(Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
D.E.A.T.H.(Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
D.E.A.T.H.(Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
D.E.A.T.H.(Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
D.E.A.T.H.(Roleplay) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

D.E.A.T.H.(Roleplay)

+4
Zaio Volnutt
Agentyamski
DillPickles
powerfulprotector
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

D.E.A.T.H.(Roleplay) - Page 2 Empty Re: D.E.A.T.H.(Roleplay)

Post by Agentyamski Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:41 pm

Lukas watched Vandal as he showed off his powers, tearing apart the training dummy. Indeed he was impressed, however he became slightly angered hearing him state that they would be torn apart should he feel threatened by any of them. He then watched Ami, paying close attention as he watched the smoke rise from the bowl, staring as he saw the spirits becoming visible only for a brief moment before being set to rest. Now hearing the young boy crying, Lukas stood up and walked over to Kaito, sitting beside him and wrapping his gigantic arm around both him and the young girl comforting him. “Come now, there’s no need to cry. Let’s see a smile.” He tried his best to make the lad cheer up, before seeing Necro walk over, so Lukas stood up and gave him some space, still cautious about him simply because he was still a mystery. When Ruby told him that Travis would be more than glad to him, he smiled. “I would very much enjoy that, he looks strong.” Shortly after Travis stepped in further and picked up a Bo Staff, inviting Lukas to spar with him. Walking over to the weapon rack, he scanned the weapons, a bit disappointed in most of the selection, as it seemed to be more offensive weapons than anything. Finally he found a rather small shield compared to his arm, and he picked it up. “If Ruby would allow me to do such, I wouldn’t mind being your training partner.”
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Shinji Hideaki
Passive/Aggressive: Aggressive
Health Points:
D.E.A.T.H.(Roleplay) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100D.E.A.T.H.(Roleplay) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:47 am

Vandal remained still, he wanted to remain as neutral as possible. He noticed how most of them looked at him in a bad way as if he looked like the enemy. "Chikuso....this didn't go well". He really wanted to avoid doing this, but eventually he had to for their sake. "Then again what other ways can I say if i intend to keep her under control?."

Hearing Ruby giving him the lecture Vandal looked at her for a moment and laughed, he was glad that she said that she wouldn't hold back for the safety of the team. He then spoke calmly "I see, then I have nothing to worry, knowing that I can count on you is more than enough Ruby-san, Also....". He then bowed down "I apologize for the way i spoke earlier."

"Looks like they are next Oni-san"

Hearing that Vandal turned his sight towards the mute girl. Seeing her prepare for her move Vandal simply stood there waiting for whats to happen next suddenly smoke rose up and covered the room leaving Vandal to widen his eyes in surprise "N-nani?!"

Looking at it closely he could see images of strange apparitions forming within the smoke, he blinked and thought to himself "Is that what Mira tried to tell me?". As soon as that was over Vandal looked at the girl with a concerned look on his face, seeing the images that was shown in the smoke. As he was about to move he hears a cry coming from the boy. He remained still and tried to walk towards him but stopped as he sees Alisa and Lukas helping him. A slight smile went across his face as he sees that. "This team....Maybe i can trust them afterall" He says it softly to himself. He then noticed Necro walking up to them. This made him sigh softly and decided to leave them alone for he is still concerned about the team's trust in him after his little misunderstanding.

He leaned on the closest wall and waited for for further instructions from Ruby. He then looked at his team once more "L did get the right people for the team, I just hope i can gain their trust soon".
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:
D.E.A.T.H.(Roleplay) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100D.E.A.T.H.(Roleplay) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic Kaito Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:31 pm

Kaito did not know the emotion of being loved. All he felt was the warm, Nice hugging from Alisa and the nice words being spoken by her and Lukas. Kaito knowing they wanted him to stop crying stopped and stood up, Brushing his eyes with his arm. After he stopped he noticed the group was moving to get their weapons and getting into The training room. The only ones getting into pairs as far as he knew were Travis and Lukas. The thing Kaito caught on though was it was almost completly individual training. Kaito had remembered what Ruby had told him: "You may need to learn to control your patience level. Moving fast and striking the enemy down isn't always an option." He then realized what she had meant. He had no strategy if He had to have distance away from the enemy. He did not know how to fight without having short distance. His instincts made him move fast enough for the opponent not to notice. Then some Images appeared at Kaito. First Vandal tearing the practice dummy into pieces and then It was a flashback of when he was younger.:

BOOM BOOM! All that was heard was the gun shots. Kaito was annoyed and startled when the noises were made. Kaito followed the Bullet shots not knowing the danger. He had raced through the trees like a monkey. He Had approached the seemingly unaware hunter. "Alright If he can see me now than I should go behind him." Kaito thought as he went to a tree directly above the hunter. Kaito Pounced and as he was dropping oh the hunter he had turned. BOOM! Kaito dropped on the staring hunter and scratched his neck off. Kaito noticed his leg was lagging around behind him after he had left the dead hunter. Then it Began to hurt. He found It was bleeding The pain had surged through his veins as Kaito let out a vicious cry.

Kaito had noticed the training knifes and Had a thought. He held grip of the handle of his Cobra blade dagger and let it stay in his pocket. He picked up some of the knifes and noticed an archery target. He thought of the perfect excersize for him. He started moving around as fast as possible as he did at the demonstration. He let his muscles relax as he threw the knife at the target and hit straight in the middle he tried it over and over while moving even faster each time he threw. Untill each of the throws made it to the center. Kaito notices some of the team was looking at him Kaito turns and asks: "So how was that?" Kaito says with a very child-like smile.
Mystic Kaito
Mystic Kaito
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name: Kaito Kiragaki
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by powerfulprotector Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:43 am

Ruby had looked to every one, each one seemed different and took look at them you would think each were incompatible. But if any one were to look deeper, they would see that each person had a desire to keep people safe, whether that be from themselves or from others. This, was the founding principle of their group. Safety of the innocent outweighs the safety of the group.

The fact that people were conmforting Kaito, the fact that they were already ggetting to know each other and push past all of their differences and see the similarities, it brought pride to the wolf shifter.

The moment L entered the room, she knew something was up. Her emerald eyes flashed in bright hue in annoyance as he told the group they were going on their first mission.

"They're not ready L, they barely have a grip on their abilities, the healer had passed out after one show and tell and now you're taking me out of the picture... for paper work?"

She spoke with a harsh tone, it was oft said that she and L did not meet eye to eye on a lot of things. She stormed out of the room, obviously not happy. Paperwork? Really? Since when had he made her do paperwork? A heavy sigh passed her lips as she calmed down and the overwhelming worry for her team washed over her. Hattori, yes he could be kind, but he was ruthless with recruits, tactless at times. She knew L could have chosen some one else. She could feel the chill coming through that damned portal, she was supposed to be their trainer, if any one of them died out there, how would she react?
powerfulprotector
powerfulprotector
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name: Eterna Hashaco
Passive/Aggressive: Passive until provoked.
Health Points:

http:// http://reah-darkrose.webs.c

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2