The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown

3 posters

Go down

Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown Empty Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown

Post by DillPickles Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:11 pm

Lyrics:

Alright with this song I'll be doing things a bit differently since the message here is extremely clear. Chris Brown is being his usual self by trying to rap about getting with women, his money, and talking about how bad women are and calling them hoes. Hense why I'm going to go extremely in depth to try and make these lyrics make sense and explain a bit about this. So lets start this and as a tribute to Adam Buckley from ADoseOfBuckley on youtube I declare this as a musical autopsy.

Let's take a look a the first verse shall we:

[Verse 1 — Lil Wayne:]
I wasn't born last night <---- Well I'd hope not otherwise you'd one ugly baby Lil Wayne.
I know these hoes ain't right
But you was blowing up her phone last night<---- Alright so I guess Chris Brown was being a controlling abusive asshole again by constantly texting the phone of this girl.

But she ain't have her ringer nor her ring on last night, oh
Nigga, that's that nerve <--- That's that nerve.... seriously you couldn't come up with a better line than  putting pretty much the same word right after the other. I know this does happen but there are ways to avoid this. You really don't need to  put the same word right after the other. Wouldn't "that's some nerve" be better?

Why give a bitch your heart
When she rather have a purse?
Why give a bitch your inch
When she rather have nine? <--- pretty sure if you're only an inch long than you're not pleasing anyone. Besides with Chris Browns record I'm not surprised if someone would cheat on him. Need I bring up what he did to Rihanna's face?

You know how the game goes
She be mine by half time, I'm the shit, oh <--- oh so Lil. Wayne you're trying to hook up his girlfriend? Hey you must be the greatest friend in the world. "Hey dude your girlfriend is a total slut, so I'm gonna take her off your hands." Way to go you just effectively made yourself out to be a douchebag.

Nigga, that's that nerve
You all about her, and she all about hers <--- rhyming her with hers.....absolutely genious! Man he's got so much talent that even when you slant rhyme a word with itself you make it sound horrible.

Birdman Junior in this bitch, no flamingos
And I done did everything but trust these hoes
(CB fuck with me!) <---- I really just don't know anymore someone please get this man to Chris Browns dressing room because it sounds like Lil. Wayne is hot for him.

So that pretty much concludes Verse one. Honestly not looking to good for Lil. Wayne he's effectively admitted to trying to steal Chris Browns girlfriend and then talked bad about her trying to make Chris look like the good guy. Sorry but there is nothing that I don't think Chris Brown doesn't deserve. He's pretty much a piece of shit. Anyway enough of that lets move onto the next part of the song.

[Hook — Chris Brown:]
When a rich nigga want you
And your nigga can't do nothing for ya
These hoes ain't loyal
These hoes ain't loyal
Yeah, yeah, let me see <----- This whole thing is just garbage. First he rhymes you with ya, which ya isn't even an actual word nor does it even closely sound like you. Way to go. Then he rhymes loyal and loyal by just repeating the same line. Here's the icing on the cake though he wants to see the proof that Lil. Wayne was getting Chris' girlfriend to cheat with him. Way to take the phrase "Bros before Hoes" literal. I'd say that with something like that he wouldn't get a girlfriend but he's Chris Brown he could pretty much get any girl/woman he wanted to.

[Bridge — Chris Brown:]
Just got rich
Took a broke nigga's bitch <--- So you stole another guys girlfriend. Good for you. You must feel like a big shot.

I can make a broke bitch rich
But I don't fuck with broke bitches <---- You don't f*ck with broke b*tches..... So I guess that means if you're of a lower social class then he is you're garbage to him unless you date him and let him make you rich? Doesn't that sound kinda redundant and a bit self centered?

[Verse 2 — Chris Brown:]
Got a white girl with some fake titties
I took her to The Bay with me <--- More lines about how he can get girls wonderful. So original.

Eyes closed smoking marijuana
Rolling up that Bob Marley, I'm a rasta <---- Doing drugs, another extremely original thing to say in hip hop. You're really braking ground here Chris. You must be one of the greatest musical artists ever!

She wanna do drugs, smoke weed, get drunk
She wanna see a nigga trap
She wanna fuck all the rappers <---- So you know she's a slut yet you're going to bed her anyway? Yeah you're such a role model for the little ones aren't you?

The next thing is the hook which I've already gone over so do I really need to go over it again? I'd hope not if you need me to then scroll back up.

[Verse 3 — Chris Brown:]
Black girl with a big booty
If she a bad bitch, let's get to it (right away) <---- More vulgarity because it's such a great message for the kids.

We up in this club
Bring me the bottles
I know, girl, that you came in this bitch with your man
That's a no-no, girl
All this money in the air
I wanna see you dance <--- trying to turn a girl into a stripper at a dance club? Pretty sure that's a good way to get thrown out and told to never come back.

Next up with the bridge and then the hook again. So lets skip a bit here to the next verse.

[Verse 4 — Tyga:] <---- I'm not really sure who Tyga is but all I know is that he's just as bad as  Lil. Wayne and Chris Brown. So lets say congrats to another talentless "professional" who made it big.

Uh
Rich young nigga
Name got bigger and my change got bigger
So my chains got bigger
Ferrari, Jaguar, switching four lanes
With the top down screaming out, "Money ain't a thing!" <---- Rapping about having a shit ton of money and nice things. Another new milestone in hip hop history. Seriously though when are people gonna step away from the norm and actually do something unexpect? I really don't see how any of this is "insightful music".

Ha, me and CB in the bay with her
I send her back home so you can lay with her
Okay, let's talk about this ice that I'm carrying
All these karats like I'm a fucking vegetarian <---- Same thing as the last line except bringing a girl into the mix. Wow....

Shout-out Weezy F., keep a red bone wet
Rose Rolex, hoes on deck
She know I got a cheque
Do it too good when she ride that dick
Man I wouldn't trust that bitch
No! <---- I don't even know. Just more rapping about women and how you can't trust them. Clear message of this song. Seriously if you don't feel like you can trust woman go gay. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who would want it as badly as the girls want you. Honestly at this point I'm surprised I even stuck with it so these lyrics are just horrid. However we only got one verse felt so lets just get this finished.

[Verse 5 — Chris Brown:]
Come on, come on, girl
Why you fronting? <---- Why is she fronting? Maybe because she heard about what you did to Rihanna and doesn't want the same thing happen to her.

Baby, show me something
When I call her, she gon' leave
And I bet that bottom dollar she gon' cheat <--- If you think she's going to cheat then don't be with her. Also, fronting and something.... way to force the rhyme.

Come on, come on, girl
Why you fronting?
Baby, show me something
You just spent your bread on her
And it's all for nothing <---- Another sexual innuendo about how bad woman are. Although with this I end this musical autopsy.

Lyrical Grade: (Completely Bias)
Lyrical Writing: 2/10
Lyrical Meaning: 4/10
Lyrical Flow: 2/10

Overal Average Score: 3/10
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Dragoon Distuba
Passive/Aggressive: Agressive
Health Points:
Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown Left_bar_bleue100/100Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown Empty Re: Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown

Post by Decade Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:57 am

This...is so hilarious. Well done deciphering it. Gonna do others? Cause I'd love to see what else you can break down.

One advice though is next time change the color of your translations and breakdown so it's easier to track and keep an eye on.
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown Left_bar_bleue100/100Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown Empty Re: Lyrical Breakdown Of Loyal By Chris Brown

Post by Zaio Volnutt Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:31 am

Bigger flop since MC Hammer way to go hip hop.
Why be about the money when it's all about the struggle?
Pretty sure I started liking Same Love by Macklemore cuz of that Razz
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down