The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Naling667's Character list I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Naling667's Character list I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Naling667's Character list I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Naling667's Character list I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Naling667's Character list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Naling667's Character list I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Naling667's Character list I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Naling667's Character list I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Naling667's Character list I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Naling667's Character list

Go down

Naling667's Character list Empty Naling667's Character list

Post by Zaio Volnutt Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:25 am

Arrow Name: Zaio Vollnutt
Title:"Green Strider"
Height:5'7"
Weight: 156lbs.

Physical Abilities:Can run at a speed of around 60mph
His eye sight is that of an eagle able to see his target accurately at around 2.1 miles.

Magic Abilities: Wind Manipulation (Changes air into any structure at any density and pressure).Able to create lightning through wind manipulation at a higher level.

Hair: Light Green and wavy
Eyes: Violet
Clothing:Light brown tunic,ocean blue pants and dark blue footwear
Side Features:Purple snake scar coiling around from the waist to the neck

Weapon:Double bladed Staff Or Eku (Known as "Il Vento")
Weapon's features:Made out of Orchalum alloy(its tough as tempered steel and a good magic conductor) can be bent to form a close range gauntlet or amplifly the users magic attacks
Side weapons:Flintlock Pistol (A memento of his master) and a set of smoke balls(5 different effects for each smokeballs)

Bio
Childhood: Raised by respectable parents. At the age of 6 he witnessed his parents being murdered by a cold blooded assassin called Zolf Krauser who took him up and trained him in the art of fightning and magic so he could become an assassin and survive(Since Krauser only takes contracts where the target must not have children).During his training Zaio was to wear heavy iron gears almost every hour of the day as soon as he is adapted to the heavy weight the weight gets increased even further this has caused his average strength to increase and made his body more durable since his body got adapted to the heavy weight gained during his training causing his speed to increase tremendously.After 5 years of training Zaio finally avenged his parents and surpassed his master and started wandering alone without any help for 3 months untill he was found by the organisation known as "Chrono" one of the most powerful organisation known to man where he started his career as an assassin.

Adolescence: At the age of 16 he was ranked as the 9th deadliest assassin in the organisation and was given the title "Green Strider" and the weapon "Il Vento" for his achievement.He gained a reputation for having his targets be tyrants and oppressive nobles also for being the youngest out of all the Chrono Erasers(the top 12 assassins of chrono). After a certain mission he decided to leave the organisation to live a free life instead of being used as a weapon.Due to this decision the organisation marked him "dead" to prevent him from falling to the wrong hands. Now he works as a bounty hunter where he meets another bounty hunter called Chad Manuel (Age:24) who befriends him and started working together.Their main objective is not to kill their targets but to apprehend them.On one of his journey Zaio meets a mysterious witch doctor who has unlocked his magic abilities to its full potential this has caused Zaio to recieve the purple snake like scar his new abilities are still unknown however.

Personality:
He would rather follow his instincts than thinking it through during decision makings has a carefree attitude despite his past,would risk his own life for others with a strong sense of justice after leaving Chrono
However he does tend hold back during a fight due to his attitude as a hunter
Theme:Departure [mythos version]
Fears:His unknown powers.

Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Alias: Ryu
Body Type:Ryuji is 5'7' tall and weighs 156lbs
Distinguishing marks:
Appearance: He normally wears a dark blue jacket, dark blue pants and white and red sneakers, hair is dark blue and spiky also wears a pair of goggles over his head,his eyes are more shounen looking slightly wide and active pupil colour is dark brown
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTxGXSX1WiY

Psychological Traits
Attitude: He is friendly,cheerful,energetic and willing to help his freinds in need
Characteristics: He is not someone who gives up,likes a fair game and respects his opponents when he duels
Biography: As a child Ryuji was gifted with the ability to see and talk to card spirits.At the beginning he started building his deck from scratch by finding cards that were discarded or thrown away(which is how he got to know his unique ability to see card spirits).At 1st he starts losing but he was never disheartned by it and kept on dueling believing his deck has the right stuff to become the best.At the age of 16 he befriends with a former pro duelist called Shinji Hibiki whom he learned alot from the duels he had with him.
on the last day they met they had one final duel Ryuji was close to beating him if it werent for Hibiki's key card impressed with Ryuji's gutsy attitude Hibiki gave him his key card believing that he can be the next King of Games.His journey as a duelist has begun.

Dueling Strategy

Ryuji's cards are mostly found by him whose previous owners discarded for being useless but he sees potential in them,so basically his deck contains various strategies that can alter in any given battle condition he uses his cards as a buffer to call his key card
so mostly lvl 4 or below monsters are seen in his deck.

Name:Itsuki Kyoya
Nickname: Ikki,White Fang
Alignment:Neutral
Height:6'1
Weight:164lb
Body Type:light
Appearance:Naling667's Character list Thumb
Handedness:Right handed
Personality:Friendly,Calm and Thoughtfull
Manerism: Sometimes Impulsive,Uses instincts on decision making
Dislikes:People who gives up easily
Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLf71Go48V0

Zanpakutou Name: Shirotora(史郎トラ White Tiger)

True Form: https://nerdalius.forumotion.com/t93-shirotaro-zanpakutou
Personality:He is very much a proud being,impulsive
Sealed Form:white circular hilt,single edged katana
Shikai Release:Break em(Moves the sword from his left side to the right in a circular motion)
Appearance:(refer to true form)
Shikai ability:the gap in the blade's edge can eat away a persons Reiatsu in small amounts
Shikai technique:Shiro Surasshu(白スラッシュ White Slash): using his Reiatsu Itsuki can release a wave of energy by using the claw mark patterns of his sword can create multiple waves or a single large one

Bankai name: Kinzoku byakko no kami (金属白虎の神 Metal White Tiger Deity)

Bankai release:Twisting the sword in a circular motion in front of him then says bankai and stops
Appearance:Itsuki wears a suit of white armour resembling to Shirotora's true form and holds a giant blade similar to its shikai state but its more slim and completely white

Ability:Increases its reiatsu absorption ability 4 times more efficient the armor is able to perform this ability as well as the blade

Technique:Shiro Surasshu(白スラッシュ White Slash):Power is increased depending on how much reiatsu is absorbed

Shiroi kiba no hokori(白い牙の誇り Pride of the white fang):With this technique Itsuki can summon a lightning bolt which will cover his entire body,overall speed increases, anything that comes into contact with him will get shocked or turned to ashes he receives a 3 stripped scar on both sides of his cheeks when he uses this technique.However he will need to use large amount a reiatsu to perform this.

Kido spells:
Hado: 4 byakurai,33 sokatsui,58 tenran
Bakudo:61 rikojokoro

Name:Katama Yumi

Appearance: Naling667's Character list Captur11

Power: Gate of Life,Yumi is able to heal wounds and injuries(she must have knowledge over the damage dealt and its estimated location before she can perform this ability),She can infuse her powers to her arrows to make a light energy beam (damage depends on the target's malice the more malicious the target is the more effective the attack is).When her power activates her eyes gets a yellow colored ring fading in around the pupil

Weapon(s):Bow and arrow

Distinguishing Features:Red ribbon on her hair

Personality:Freindly,Caring,protective of others,good listener,thoughtful

Dislikes: Being lonely,seeing others get hurt,

Bio:Yumi is Hibiki's younger sister,unlike her brother she was mostly payed attention to by her parents due to her family heritage because of this Yumi tries her best to look after her "Oni-Chan" always greeting him with the usual "Okaerinasai".After a couple of years later she noticed Hibiki coming back home all patched up with bandages and wounds as she asked what happened to him, Hibiki simply told her that he had soccer games. Feeling worried about him She decided to spy on him hoping that she could in someway help her brother.

As she steadily followed her big brother she finds him facing with a group of thugs in the alley.Shocked and scared she ran away crying for help,she then was in the middle of the road when a car was speeding towards her,unable to do anything she closed her eyes feeling a forceful push on her.When she woke up ,she finds herself unharmed and a person holding on to her which turns out to be Hibiki wounded very badly.

Unable to bear the sight of this she cried for her brother to get up and that's when it happened. As the yellow rings appeared on her eyes a bright warm light lit her hand.With that her brother's wounds healed almost immediately as it glowed.As soon as the light vanished she passed out.As soon as she recovered she learnt the truth about Hibiki's strange behavior as he confessed that he has powers using it to help others and rid of bullies.Hearing that gave a sense of relief and happiness knowing that her big brother is really a hero

One month later Hibiki was sent to Terminal University due to his powers were discovered hoping that he can master it,after her brother's departure Yumi decided to hone her skills while keeping this a secret from her parents, hoping that she can help others relieve their pain.4 weeks have past since Hibiki left, and not a single word from him has been heard during that time.Worried about this Yumi left home and headed for Terminal in search of her brother.

Theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WctXJTxuHj4

Name:Marco "Mark" Rubino
Appearance:Naling667's Character list Animevamp
Hair:White
Eyes:Crimson Red
Markings:
Height:5'5
Weight:150lb
Uniform:Standard academy male uniform sleeveless
Casual Attire:white hoodie,blue shirt,navy blue jeans

Personality

Alignment:Neutral
Motive:Finding his own "path,purpose and mountain to stand on"
Positive Trait:Observant,Innocent,Thoughtful
Negative Trait:Gullible at somepoint,stubborn,silent
Mannerism:Carefree,Always seems to have a smile on his face,Honest
Dislikes:hurting people that are close to him and being unable to understand something (mostly other peoples feelings)

Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqO7UiP9V7U
Quote:"Sometimes i feel like the world is an illusion that's meant to be broken"
Bio:

Place of birth:Somewhere in Italy
Place of Residence:Soul Society
Parents:Unknown
Siblings:Unknown

Living:At an early age Mark can memorise patterns and certain images easily.At the age of 7 he was able to see the spirits of the departed and was able to talk to them which made him more of an oddball by society thus being a victim of constant bullying after that his family sent him to Japan to live with a distant relative for a better life.He cant recall his memories in Japan and cause of death.

Soul society:As he got used to the life in Soul society he discovered his powers realizing that he has the potential to become a Shinigami he decided enroll into Shin'ō Academy so that he can find out more about what he can do and achieve his goal.

Zanpakutou:single edged katana with a hollow part at the mid section of the blade from the start to the edge of the blade.

Incomplete:

Fairy Tail(undercontruction):

Spitfire:

Rwby:

Pokemon:

http://cs9227.vk.me/v9227243/16d0/bLULRUyfuQM.jpg

https://i.servimg.com/u/f39/18/61/52/62/image16.jpg

Netcity:

FF7:

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100419010721/starocean/images/9/9e/Fayt_Sword_of_Light.jpg
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:
Naling667's Character list Left_bar_bleue100/100Naling667's Character list Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Naling667's Character list Empty Re: Naling667's Character list

Post by Zaio Volnutt Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:37 am

D.E.A.T.H

Name: (Unknown)
Codename: Vandal
Height 5'7
Weight: 72kg
AppearanceL:Naling667's Character list Tumblr_mcnz3jKDJ01qh44nxo1_500

Nationality: Unknown(However the Foundation assumed he is of Japanese origin)
Blood type: O positive
Zodiac sign:Leo
Specie: Human
Powers: (Euclid)

Bio:

Text log- 0214
Charged for series of murders (Refer to file I-Vandal) this subject was taken in by the foundation as a Class d operative. However this subject survived longer than any other Class d operatives leading him to be classified as a S.N. leading to him being contained for further studies. According to the analysis provided by Dr. :":": the subject shows frequent number of irregular mind waves but it doesn't show much of a threat however the subject is classified as Euclid due to the incident revolving around him before he became a Class d and the lack information about him and his abilities.

Interview log 237:
(This was conducted by Dr. Fletcher)

Dr. Flecther: Good evening Vandal, how are you feeling?
Vandal: Hello *sighs* I'm feeling tired.
Dr. Fletcher: Well you don't mind if i ask some questions?.
Vandal: I'm telling you it wasn't me!!
Dr. Flecther: It doesn't involve the incident, it won't hurt i promise.
Vandal: (Remains silent for a couple of seconds then responds) Go on.
Dr. Fletcher: Very well....Now when did your.... ability manifest?
Vandal:. (No response)
Dr. Fletcher: Vandal?
Vandal: It all started on that day.....
Dr. Fletcher: Can you be a little more specific?
Vandal: The day of the murder.
Dr. Fletcher: Can you tell me more about it?
Vandal: I don't remember much all i know is that guy was coming after me and then i blacked out.
Dr. Fletcher: Hmmm.....Very well now, i have a task for you, please follow me now.

Log ended
File attachment
Experiment log 1385:
(Conducted by Dr.Fletcher)

Experiment: Subject was given the instruction to remain in a solitary room with a class d operative and specifically told the subject not to phsically interact with anyone in the room no matter what. This was recorded via cctv camera and analysed. Note: The class d operative was given the instruction to attack the subject with a knife.

Outcome: The class d operative was stabbed by his own knife however it wasn't lethal. Recordings show that the subject didn't touch the knife or reacted to the assailant in anyway in fact it appeared as if the attacker stabbed himself. During the interview with the class d he told that the knife moved on its own as if he didn't have control of it which indicates that whenever the subject's powers react on natural instincts however further testing is required before coming to this conclusion.

Experiment Log 1385A;
(Conducted by Dr. Fletcher)

Experiment: Subject was blindfolded and kept in a isolated room, the Subject is instructed to describe the surrounding area including the next room.

Outcome: subject accurately described the surrounding area in the testing site, however Subject went through mental stress as he attempted to "analyse" the other room. According to the information gathered from this we can conclude that the previous hyphothesis from the previous experiment is invalid as he simply didn't react, infact it is probable that the Subject contains two souls, and detaching either one of these two will cause the subject's to undergo psyche stress.

Interview log 239:
(This was conducted by Dr.Fletcher)

Dr. Fletcher: Can you describe what happened during the last test?
Vandal: Ok.... after a few minutes being blindfolded i heard a voice speaking to me.
Dr. Fletcher: Oh? What did it say?
Vandal: It told........ (DATA EXPLUNGED) and that's the that.
Dr. Fletcher: Interesting, well good work today Vandal, now please get some rest, i'm sure you'll need it.
Vandal: (No response)

Risk Rate: B

After a few sessions the Foundation decided to place the subject in the special task force specialized in the containment and capture of Class-(Data Explunged). Please take note that this subject is unstable when threatened so handle him with extreme caution.

Anima: Dominator
Naling667's Character list Destroy_decomposer_by_mootjuh117-d64sn9j

This gun is registered to the user by reading the brain pattern of the user, since the subject has a unique brain pattern this weapon can only be used by him.

This gun can analyse the threat level of a target and can change into three different modes according to the threat level as followed.

Non-Lethal Paralyser: The Dominator's standard mode fires energy bursts that paralyze the target. The gun does not need to transform for this mode. Used to capture suspects in order to safely bring them into custody. The effect may be reduced or negated if the target is under the influence of strong stimulants.

Lethal Eliminator:The anti-person lethal mode of the Dominator. When it changes to this state, the upper portion of the gun undergoes a rather elaborate transformation which includes swiveling, sliding and flipping around most parts -while the gun tells it's user to what mode it changes- and takes somewhere between two and four seconds.

In this mode the weapon will shoot a huge burst of energy; which -upon contact with the target- causes severe tissue damage. This  affects organic and inorganic matter
Naling667's Character list Psycho-pass1

Destroy Decomposer:The Dominator's Anti-Material mode. This setting provides the user with a literal hand-cannon blast of three to six feet diameter, intended to deal with armored targets like the ever-present drones, and possibly to create entry points into buildings. However, the Destroy Decomposer also works splendidly on organic material, leaving not half a trace of it behind.
Naling667's Character list Screen_Shot_2013-02-09_at_1.19.32_AM

Theme:
Hills of Sorrow:

Persona

Name: Tatsuya Shun

Height: 5'7
Weight: 148lb
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Blue

Appearance:Naling667's Character list 33191810
Weapon: Standard Nodachi

Theme Song:
Chain by BACK-ON:

Personality: freindly, stubborn, hates losing and a deep thinker

Mannerisms:Polite, calm and tends to be a "selfless freak"

Quote: "Whether you need me or not, it doesn't change the fact that i'm a selfless freak who wishes to help you."

Bio: Shun always had the knack for getting involved in other people's buisness which gave him the reputation for being a selfless nosy kid in middle school. Due to his parent's work Shun tends to move from one place to another constantly, this had him more determined to be more dependant as an only child. At the time when he was in highschool he decided to join the kendo club. Due to his raw talents in kendo Shun tends to be more dedicated towards this sport earning respect by many students and freinds.

At the end of the academic year Shun had to transfer to another school due to his parents job (Again) this time he is to be under the care of his cousin Kisuke Tohma. Despite feeling discouraged about leaving his freinds behind, he always looked at the brightside as he feels that new places always leads to experiencing new things.

PERSONA

Name: Neko Shogun
Appearance:Naling667's Character list Neko_Shogun
Arcana:Star
Abilities: Zio,Assault Dive
Strengths: Electricity,Strike
Weaknesses: Wind

Final Form (Spoiler):

Name: "Ken"ichi Togashi Lopin
Personality:Can be a bit cold and impulsive, tends to be the person that gets what he wants, however he has a soft side for anyone who he considers family. Despite being somewhat of a jerk he can't stand ruffians and thugs.
Arcana: Devil
Starting Weapon: [Estoc later on (fencer's blade)]

Bio: Born with a European background Ken was taught to be the very best, as he is expected to take up his families expectations, this made him be a lot less social leading to Ken not knowing what it is like to be with others around his age, which made him feel his relationship between his parents is not so great. At the age of 14 he was sent to Japan to live with his relatives for unknown reasons. After a year Ken later became more repected by his classmates by being the best at what he does, however he rarely socialize with others and would only speak when spoken to.

Persona

Name: Mephistopheles
Elemental Affinity: Fire
Strengths:
Reflects:
Absorbs:
Resists:
Weakness: Ice
Arcana: Devil
Starting skills:

Last edited by Zaio Volnutt on Sat Apr 04, 2015 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Health Points:
Naling667's Character list Left_bar_bleue100/100Naling667's Character list Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:46 am

Tales of Ygddra:
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:26 am

Arcem Mostri:
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:54 am

Name: Junta Momonari

Appearance: Naling667's Character list Tumblr_mzmbyk7IDu1t2cckco4_500

Personality: Calm, thoughtful, optimistic and selfless
Dislikes: hiding and hairy creatures

Bio: (Will add it later)

Demon

Name: Cu Chulainn
Appearance:
Naling667's Character list Cu_Chulainn
Skill: Zio, Berserk
Strength: Electricity
Weakness: Ice
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:26 am

Terra Firma:
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:10 am

Name: Tsubaki Steel (A.K.A. Thetis)
Height: 5'2
Weight:115lb
Appearance: Naling667's Character list 4093-Nal's%20Character

Personality: Tsubaki can be cold and emotionless to others but does open up to people whom she trusts. She is also a curious individual with a sharp mind.
Powers:Due to the nanomachines in her body, Tsubaki's cells can replicate and reconstruct itself into certain materials which she uses to create objects that can be light as feather or hard as steel. She must have a clear mental image of the construct before her body can produce it.
Family: Classified
Friends: Unknown
Dislikes: Strangers and the night
Theme:

Bio:
BOOT UP RECOVERY PROGRAM
--------------
OPERATION THETIS
Date: January 5th ****
Audio log bundle 192
ID: Caretaker Trent

1st entry:Things have gone good so far. The zygote started to undergo replication the moment we applied the spark, lets just hope that it goes as expected afterall our benefactor has been too keen on the success of THETIS.

2nd entry:
After months of developing the subject was born. She showed no signs of abnormalities during birth, starting from today the growth procedure will be underway once the subject is stable. I wonder what will we call the subject? I guess it wouldn't matter if she fails like the rest of them.

DATA CORRUPTED

10th entry: It was a success, we injected the nanomachines into the subject's body without any signs of rejections, the project has made a breakthrough. After all these years our work has paid off, it won't be long till can can be mass produce more once we are complete with Tsubaki.

11th entry: No signs of development from Tsubaki it seems as if we need a bit more time before any further changes can occur, as of now her psyche is stable and shows no signs of aggression. Hm odd normally in the old movies and stuff things like this is to be expected but thats just me I suppose.

14th entry: Tsubaki started to take interest in reading heck im suprised the kid has even finished reading Moby Dick in record time, most of her reading materials are nearly over and she wishes for more. To be honest I feel that Tsubaki isn't meant for our purposes i just hope the higher ups won't figure it out as well.

16th entry: Her powers started to show up, she managed to construct a mettallic object using the palm of her hand without much negative reprocution, whats even more fascinating is that the nanomachines are completely intuned with her cells so if my theory is correct she would gain more potential strength as she grows. For now we will put the testings to a halt and let her interact with other test subjects in a few weeks.

20th entry: Testing resummed. We are seeing her combat skills be put the test as her objective was to execute a subject in the training hall. She proved to be strong yet she hesitated to deliver the killing blow. Was she experiencing emotions back there? It cant be right this shouldnt be in the calculations the higher ups must never know of this.

21th entry: Tsubaki was acting more cold than usual, she rarely speaks to anyone but me. I think i can understand why though from all the books shes read, she wonders about the outside world. I feel like she has a better use in life than being just a weapon.....damn ive grown attached to her huh....

DATA CORRUPTED

Entry 42: They know of her conditions, If i dont do something Tsubaki might get executed as she is considered an expendable due to her developing emotions. I cant let that happen i must get her out even if it costs me my life.

Entry 43: Its done i managed to disable the security locks on the cells this caused massive break. I'm done with them, done with the project, I won't let them make another one like her go through this (STATIC) I'll destroy all records off project THETIS....."

NO DATA FOUND

RECOVERY ERROR

TERMINATE RECOVERY PROGRAM? Y/N.

Otou-san....why must you stay behind? I still need you, I don't know what to do in this world.... Can I trust them? I hope so.... i feel lonely without you, i promise that one day i will find my purpose in life, understand what its like to be human just like you. I will never forget you...Arigato.... Otou-san I will make you proud.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Fri Oct 30, 2015 4:26 pm

Name: Aaron Taylor
Appearance: Naling667's Character list HujEHo6

Personality: He is easily influenced by others around him, keeps a cool mind and calm demeanor but would lose it if in a pinch, he would occasionally be lost in his own world from time to time when he is idle.

Positive traits: Due to seeing good deeds be done, he is protective of others and sticks to what he believes to be right almost to the point of pure stubbornness
Negative traits: He would question whether he is right or wrong or even his existence due to him being an Amnesiac

Dislikes: Death and pointless conflicts

Alignment: Neutral good

Bio:

Born in America, Aaron started his training at a very young age, he is somewhat cold and simply believed that the world is gone wrong because of humans making him more distant to others. Having a strong determination and duty to protect the world he later joined the Black Order in hopes that he can do what he can to help.

At the age of 15 he has successfully synchronized with his Innocence shard making him a full fledged Exorcist and was transferred to the Asian Branch. Entering the Black Order made Aaron change his view on people which made him want to protect his comrades alot more than himself during the field as he believed in them.

On one assignment his team was tasked on hunting down an Akuma which is supposedly greater than a level 1, as they tracked it down, the Akuma wasn't alone as it had a large group of Akumas ambush the team. Outnumbered and losing fast, Aaron fought the horde alone ignoring his limits while protecting his comrades, due to the injuries he sustained from the battle he died but succeeded in driving out the Akuma.

After his death he was taken to be part of the Second Exorcist Program, as the process began he awoke with no memories of his past. During re-synchronization of Aaron's Innocence, he would undergo huge amount of pain but despite this he still survived due to the healing factor, the suffering he had taken from this had him developed hatred towards the group that did this to him and his old memories starting to return. After the re-synchronization has been successful, Aaron escaped the facility and was on the run.

Ending up in Europe he traveled far and wide hoping to not return to the facility. One day during his travels, he was hiking on the mountains when a sudden rock-slide occurred which knocked him down and left him unconscious, he would have been left for dead if it weren't for someone passing by. When he came to he found himself with no memories aside from his name, in a very familiar room and he encounters the one who saved him. Turns out he ended up at the European branch of the Black Order and was asked to join them to which Aaron accepted, seeing that there wasn't much of a choice as he has no where to go nor anyone who he could turn to.

Innocence: Equipment type
Name: Gin Hebi
Appearance: Naling667's Character list X8cjltA

Abilities: Using various combinations Aaron is granted certain skill sets accordingly using offensive and defensive moves with the chains. He would activate it by saying "Restrictions released, Gin Hebi activate"

Conjuration: With this ability the chains can extend and multiply according to Aaron's synchronization rate and concentration however if he overuses this ability, his body would undergo huge amount of stress both mentally and physically which would build up if he doesn't regulate it back to his limits.

Silver Fangs: Using the head, Gin Hebi can detect and drain Akuma oil to a certain extent which would be used later on, by biting onto whoever is infected by it however if it goes beyond the point where the body begins to corrode it wont be able to work and takes up alot of time to drain the blood. (Note that whenever this technique is used the veins on the innocence will change to black and radiates a black aura once its full in capacity)

Cross Constriction: Conjuring many chains which would wrap around the enemy the more chains used the more concentration would be required to restrain and hold down the enemy multiple if the situation occurs.

Spiritual Resonator (Passive during activation): When not in combat the Innocence would vibrate at a certain frequency when an Akuma is nearby acting as a dowser, this only works if the user activates it.

Eternal Coil: The chains would spin around the user or anyone close to him, forming a defense barrier.

Black Kain: When the Innocence is radiating black aura from draining Akuma oil, it would unleash a sudden outburst of power to the user granting him a boost in speed and strength and to a certain extent create a coat of energy around the chain that can slice in a similar way as a katana. This effect only lasts until the aura returns to its normal state which is only for a short period of time.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm

Human

Name: Daisuke Sendo

Personality: Gutsy attitude, hot headed , impulsive, somewhat arrogant and selfless.

Bio: Daisuke is a game fanatic, as a child he always tends to be outside looking for fun even though it tends to cause him trouble sometimes. He lives with a regular family and a big brother that owns a game shop which makes Daisuke visit him very often for new updates in any new games.

Appearance: Naling667's Character list Pok.c3.a9mon.full.1132272.000

Digimon:
Name: Commandramon
NN: Rock
Starting level: Rookie
Appearance:
Naling667's Character list Commandramon+evolution

Personality: Cheerfull, tends to say "yo" in his speech, curious
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum