The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Nerdalius Banner Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Nerdalius Banner Tournament I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Nerdalius Banner Tournament I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Nerdalius Banner Tournament I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Nerdalius Banner Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Nerdalius Banner Tournament I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Nerdalius Banner Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Nerdalius Banner Tournament I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Nerdalius Banner Tournament I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Nerdalius Banner Tournament

Go down

Nerdalius Banner Tournament Empty Nerdalius Banner Tournament

Post by DillPickles Sat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm

While I must say I love our banner things on this site seem to still be reminiscent of the older dead version. As such I'm putting it out there for our users to create us a new banner. There is no sign-up to this tournament just make a banner and post it within this thread. At the end of this month the staff with choose a new banner. However there are a few stipulations. Follow these stipulations and then your banner may be chosen and be put on the top of our site. Good luck to any and all who submit an entry.

Note:

1: The banner must reflect the site.

2. The banner must have at least two of the site colors.Light Blue, Red, and Black.

3. The banner must have the words "The Nerdalius" upon it.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Dragoon Distuba
Passive/Aggressive: Agressive
Health Points:
Nerdalius Banner Tournament Left_bar_bleue100/100Nerdalius Banner Tournament Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum