The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
The Trapped Abyss. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
The Trapped Abyss. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
The Trapped Abyss. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
The Trapped Abyss. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
The Trapped Abyss. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
The Trapped Abyss. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
The Trapped Abyss. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
The Trapped Abyss. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
The Trapped Abyss. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

The Trapped Abyss.

4 posters

Go down

The Trapped Abyss. Empty The Trapped Abyss.

Post by Decade Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:48 pm

[This event takes place after a chatbox session including the events of Conflict at the Resarch Center. The Abyss, the Wind, the Shadow, and the Phoenix.]

Pain.

That was what Tsukiko first felt as his eyes opened. Pain throughout his entire body. It wasn't endurable but it still hurt. Wincing Tsukiko pushed himself up and grabbed his head.

"What...what happened?"

Blinking a few times Tsukiko focused his sight and thoughts. Last thing he remember he-

Tsukiko's eyes widen.

"Fuck!"

Tsukiko shoots up to his feet, wincing as he grabs his chest. His eyes widened though at feeling soft fabric. Looking down Tsukiko's eyes widened. Why was he in a hospital gown? Where where his clothes? Where was his stuff?!

Hell, where was he!?

Tsukiko quickly looked up to take note of his surrounding. It appeared he was in some small white room, with with a bed, toilet, and a small eating area spread around it. He also noted the door on the wall in front of him with a small glass window in it. In short, it looked like he was in some kind of cell.

But how?

Wait, that's right! The alarm, the walls that came down cutting him off from his teammates, the floor below disappearing, it was coming back to him. And then there was that strange gas. The gas that knocked him out and caused agonizing pain in his chest.

But wait. If that was what happened to him then-

"Cara! Hibiki!"

Without a second thought Tsukiko ran up to the door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge.

"Hey!! Anyone out there!? Let me out dammit!!"

Tsukiko yelled out as he looked at the window. All he could see was the reflection of the room, as if the window was a mirror. Growling angrily Tsukiko slammed against the door.

"Cara!! Hibiki!! Are you guys there!? Dammit someone answer me!!"

Where was he? Where were his teammates!? Were they in the same position as him? They had gotten separated by that damn security wall so he didn't get to see what happened! What if something happened to them?!

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!!"

No response. Tsukiko's eyes narrowed.

"Fuck it."

If they won't let him out, he'd force himself out. Raising his fist Tsukiko slammed his hand against the door. He'll send this whole place into the damn abyss if he had to-

Wait...

Tsukiko's eyes widened.

"What?"

Tsukiko's eyes narrowed as he slammed his hand again against the door. But the same result occurred.

Where was it? Where was the hole!? Tsukiko's eyes widened in fright as he struck the door a third time. Then a fourth.

No...

Bam!

No!

Bam!!

NO!!!

BAM!!!!

After several more strikes Tsukiko stopped. His hand, slightly bleeding hand at the knuckles, rested against the door, as his head hung downwards. Stepping back slowly, Tsukiko looked down at his bleeding hand, eyes wide with shock and his breath heavy.

"That's.....impossible."

His power....his curse...

It was gone.

It wasn't possible. There was no way the 'black wall' could be gone! It was a part of him, it was something he could never get rid of no matter how much he wanted too! It had been with him since he was twelve years old and had become a part of his life as a curse that had hurt everyone he cared for. It wasn't something you could just remove that easily!!!

But....it was....

He hadn't noticed before but....now the feeling was clear as day....

He couldn't feel his curse.

He couldn't...feel his power.

Tsukiko just stood there in shock. His mind was racing, screaming, trying to come up with an explanation, a plan, something! But he couldn't! Here he was, trapped in some god damn cell, his teammates missing, and his power gone!

And he couldn't do anything about it!

But how had this happened!? Was it that Martha woman? Did she cause this because he had refused? Was it a system left behind by the facility that they triggered on accident? He didn't know!

All he knew...was that he was trapped. Trapped in a damn cell and powerless to do anything about it. He couldn't get out. He couldn't use his powers! He couldn't go searching for Hibiki or Cara or Carmine. He-

Tsukiko's mind halted as he gasped.

Carmine...

Tsukiko froze. Slowly his head lowered, as he fell to his knees and slammed his fist against the ground in anger. He had promised, he'd come back. To find her wherever she was and help her with his teammates. And now...now it had hit him.

There was no way of knowing how long he had been out. How long he had been in this damn cell. What if it was too late? What if Carmine was...

Tsukiko's eyes shut tight as his teeth grinded against one another.

This was all his fault. If he had just agreed, just went with Martha like she wanted, maybe he wouldn't be in this situation. Maybe he'd still be with his team. Maybe they would have gone back and rescued Carmine from wherever she was now. Maybe they would have gotten that damn idol and been off this island already!

And as the guilt, anger, and pain continued to cloud Tsukiko's thoughts, one thought kept coming back. The one that stood out in his head the most, and continued to fill his mind with sorrow and regret.

If he had just agreed....then maybe...

Maybe he would have been able to apologize to Cara....instead of causing her more pain..

Instead...he failed to apologize...he failed to help Carmine...he failed to keep his teammates safe...

He...had failed in his promise.

"Dammit....dammit..."

For the first time in a long time, Tsukiko felt scared. He felt powerless. He felt weak. And he felt lost.

And alone, in his cell, with nobody around.

"DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!"

Tsukiko screamed in anguish.
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
The Trapped Abyss. Left_bar_bleue100/100The Trapped Abyss. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Trapped Abyss. Empty Re: The Trapped Abyss.

Post by Weiss Schnee Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:27 am

Darkness. The cold embrace that seems to wrap all in it's firm...but gentle grip. Cara knew the darkness well, as did it. It always seemed to be there, in the corner of her mind. Cara awakened from her fall. She had no idea where the sudden pain had come from, but she was more annoyed she had passed out yet again. She got up and looked around the room she was now in.

She noticed the pristine white walls. She saw the small living area that had been arranged. Walking over to the door proved fruitless, for it was locked. That's when she felt her body. She was no longer wearing her regular clothes. She was in an outfit similar to a hospital gown. She suddenly covered herself in embarrassment though no one was around. She tried to peer through the glass and saw nothing. Must be one way.

She walked around the room, knowing she was trapped. Looking around, memories she didn't even know she had seemed to flash in her mind. Men in lab coats, poking and prodding her. The word. The one word that seemed to describe her entire existence. Failure. She remembered having that marked on her arm. Test Subject 217-452. Failure. She shook her head. The memories vanished as quickly as they were there. Her ears seemed to twitch as the memories finally left.

She finally had some time it seemed. Her mind started to replay the events over the last day to her. Hibiki....lying on the ground blue in the face. The feeling of hopelessness as her CPR didn't work. Cara thought he was dead. Even though she had only known him a short time...that would have been another god damn pointless death. She had felt so relieved when Carmine had helped him. But at the same time, she had scorned her for putting him in that position in the first place.

Then there was Tsukiko. Cara felt a tear go down her cheek. Carmine fell down the sinkhole that had sprung open. Then she had... "You're not going down there. Did you see how deep that hole was!? Do you wanna just die for your god damn white knight complex!? Do you?!"

She didn't know what had gotten over her. Sure, there was anger already there from Tsukiko nearly killing himself already....but she had felt a desire to grab his neck and start choking him. It had only lasted a second...but the thought scared her. Cara was now sitting in a corner of the room.

"What am I turning into?" Cara mumbled to herself. The pain had gone away after whatever Mari did to her. But now it seemed it was still there...just...somewhere else. She had felt the darkness calling to her again. And when Tsukiko was about to jump into that hole she had heard it again for the first time. "He will die and it will be on your shoulders!"

Cara shook her head as the voice repeated itself in her head. "GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!" She could barely scream as the tears ran down her cheeks. The voice left her, and she felt her body shaking violently. "Why couldn't Tsukiko have taken Martha's offer..."

Martha had offered them a chance to get off the island. Tsukiko had flat out denied it. Cara tried to not blame him...but she felt an unending desire to hate. She wanted to just hate and never forgive ever again. "This isn't me...." She held her head. "THIS ISN'T ME!!! WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!!???"

Cara ran off towards the door and began banging on it. "SOMEONE....ANYONE!" She felt the tears come back as she slid down the door. Her knuckles were bleeding like crazy as she finally hit the ground. "Help.....me...."

The darkness wraps everything in it's cold embrace. The ones that are lucky enough to get away are only denying the inevitable. That which comes from darkness...must always return to darkness.
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Warning Level (Forum) : Banned
Warning Level (Chat) : Banned

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
The Trapped Abyss. Left_bar_bleue100/100The Trapped Abyss. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:58 pm

Hibiki wakes up and hears someone screaming it was defening he wishes that it would just stop.When he was fully awakened he looked around to find the source of the scream but to no awail it was then he realized that the person that was screaming was him.

He tries to silence his own scream and ended up with a whimper.As he finally calmed down he remembers what happened as he was seperated from his team and was literally trapped in a cell,to much of his annoyance he finds himself in what appears to be a hospital gown the sleeves are slightly bloodied and Hibiki can guess why as he remembers what happened as he clutches his chest where his pendant use to be.

" You bastards give it back,give it BACK!!! "

He looks around his cell and finds what he sees in a typical cell ,a bed , a toilet, a eating spot at the center and to top it all off a glass paned window which doesnt show a view of the outside.The wall is smooth and there seems to be no damage on them at all.He looks at the eating area and finds a plastic mug he goes towards it to see it was filled with what seems to be water.Hibiki didnt hesitate to drink it.At first it was painful for his throat after all the screaming he had done but after a couple of mouthful it was wonderful.

As he regained his senses he recollected what happened.

"Ok judging by the looks of it,i doubt the others can hear me if that were the case I could have heard them as well.Worst case is this cell has negated my ability to use my wind so blowing a hole in the wall isnt gonna cut it"

He then remembers Carmine falling into the pitch black hole and a feeling of regret ran across his mind.

Damn why did that have to happen, I was suppose to be... a hero,i could have done something dammit.

He felt anger towards whoever did this to him and his friends ,worst of all he was angry at himself for failing to help someone when needed, for the first time in his life he felt powerless and lonely.As he further further into depression he gets a flashback.

"You really must go now?"
"Yeah,but I promise I will come back so please wait for me ok Senna-san"
"You better keep your promise Ikki-kun we'll be waiting.
"

This felt like a slap across the face for Hibiki he hasn't given up,he had made a promise which he intend to keep,he knows what he must do.He must escape with his team no matter what.With determination in his eyes he plans his escape.

Last edited by naling667 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:47 am

[This post takes place after a chatbox event]

CRASH!!!

That was the sound of a food tray being smashed against a wall. Tsukiko glared angrily at the spot as he tightened his fist and closed his eyes.

That...that...there were so many profound words he could use right now that would make his 'sisters' faint in shock. However Tsukiko restrained himself as hard as he could. Getting angry wouldn't solve anything, it'd only waste energy.

Tsukiko took a deep breath and sighed as he opened his eyes.

"Teme."

Hey, it was the least profound thing he could think of. Especially considering the situation.

That damn Martha woman. Here he was trapped like a damn animal, and she was out there wandering around without a care doing whatever the hell she planned to do. And then if that wasn't enough, she had the gall to mock him and try to put him down further by making it seem it was his fault.

Heh, jokes on her. He had already done that himself.

But he had long accepted it and didn't care now. Blame wouldn't solve anything. Faults aside, only one thing mattered now. Escaping this hellhole and finding his teammates and Carmine.

"If you think I'm the kind of person who will sit down and die like an animal.."

Tsukiko's eyes hardened as his mind raced and planned. For an escape. For a rescue. And if somewhere along the lines he crossed paths with that woman again.

"You don't know anything about the abyss."

An ass kicking.
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Razren Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:56 pm

It had been at least several hours since Martha had appeared to Tsukiko. The silence had been maddening at first, but his drive to make it out of this and get his team back kept his sanity in check. He heard various clicks and scuffles every once in a while, but nothing substantial. That's when he heard a faint noise. He didn't know it, but his teammates could hear it too. A series of beeps and noises before the computer system activated itself. "Security Systems for levels Basement 25-32 have now been deactivated. WARNING, META-HUMAN CONTAINMENT AREAS ARE NOW UNLOCKED".

Hearing that, Tsukiko walked over to the door. After a minute, it opened by itself. [For all your info, you guys are quite a ways away from each other. You will not be running into eachother for a while. Also, your stuff has still been stolen, and it is NOWHERE near you. You will have to actually SEARCH for them. If you even wanted to.]
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:15 pm

"Security Systems for levels Basement 25-32 have now been deactivated. WARNING, META-HUMAN CONTAINMENT AREAS ARE NOW UNLOCKED".

Tsukiko's eyes widened as a hiss echoed through the room. Suddenly the door to the room clicked and opened by itself, revealing a darkened hallway.

"No way..."

Tsukiko's eyes narrowed. The system was deactivated? Was this for real? Was this a joke?

Tsukiko hesitated for a minute, just to see if anything would happen. If something would come out or if the doors would shut. But nothing did. And the sounds he heard before had stopped.

Screw it, risk or not he was taking it!!

Without a second thought Tsukiko rushed out the door and into the darkened hallway.

He needed to find the others! Hibiki, Cara, he needed to see if they were safe! Then once they gathered, they could try and find their stuff.

And then get the hell out of this place.
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:45 pm

"How long has it been since im trapped here?!"

Hibiki starts becoming frantic as he tries to find a way out.There were various strange sounds of clicks once in a while and that irritates him but then a he started hearing a series of sounds and then a computerized voice saying.

"Security Systems for levels Basement 25-32 have now been deactivated. WARNING, META-HUMAN CONTAINMENT AREAS ARE NOW UNLOCKED".

As the door of the cell is open Hibiki couldn't believe it happening before his very eyes, He hesitated for a moment thinking that it could be a trap but he shakes that thought knowing that its now or never.

"screw this"

As he took the first step outside his cell,his expression became serious as he now knows what must be done

i must find my team first,sigh so I guess its back to square one unless....

He closes his eyes and tries to use his powers to sense his teammate's location but its still not working.

"sigh,at least im out of this place"

Hibiki then proceeds to running into the darkened hallway hoping that he could find his team.

Just wait for me guys, we're getting outta here"
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Schnee Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:10 pm

Cara was lying in a corner, completely away from the world around her. The computer system went off, but she didn't care. She simply laid there as the voice continued through her head.

"You are me....and I am you. Forget your earthly possessions...forget your ties to the world around you...just let us become as one...you must accept the darkness you carry...."
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:32 pm

"Where are they?"

Another empty hall.

"Where are they?!"

Another empty cell.

"Cara!! Hibiki!! Where are you guys?!"

Tsukiko clenched his fist as he opened the door to another room. Empty. No signs of life. Frustrated he slammed the door shut and turned around.

How long had he been searching this damn place? It had felt like an hour at least, maybe even more. He hadn't expected it to be this big. Then again he still had no clue where exactly he was to begin with other than what that Martha woman told him.

Still, he couldn't find either of his teammates, and that worried him. What if they were on another level? What if they weren't released from the shutdown?

Tsukiko shook his head. No, no thinking like that, they were alright, they had to be. Calming himself Tsukiko pulled out a sharp metal shard and began to cut an 'X' shape in the wall next to him.

Among the debris of the abandoned facility Tsukiko had found some sharp piles of broken materials. While not big enough to be a good weapon, it was still something he could use if worst came to worst. Since he had left the cell the feeling of his powers had returned, yet he still couldn't access or call them out. Whatever had happened to him in the cell was still affecting him, and until it wore off, he needed to use anything he could find until he could either find the other two, or their equipment.

Still, the place was massive, and was easy to get lost in. So he had begun to carve markings into the wall, so if he felt lost, he could retrace his steps. And, hopefully, lead a trail for one of his teammates to find him should they have escaped also.

'Though I hope it's ONLY them that finds me'

Tsukiko's eyes narrowed. This place, it felt wrong. It felt like something that should be lost to time and forgotten, and that worried him. Because he had no clue what he would find in here, or what could find him.

Still, he couldn't let that fear stop him, not with the others needing him. Finishing the 'X' Tsukiko nodded and ran down the hall towards the next sector.

"I'll find you guys. Just hang in there. Cara! Hibiki!"
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:34 am

"Where the hell are they they shouldn't be far"

Hibiki enters another empty hall searching each and every cell only to find them empty just empty with no signs of life at all.This made Hibiki assured that his friends are alright afterall they'd be doing the same thing as he would right now.

"I just hope that they are ok"

It has been almost like an hour it could have been more since he started his search.he started thinking about what has happened recently.

Just who could have opened the cell?Could it be....

he stumbles upon some weird markings on the wall,Hibiki analyses it.It appears to have been carved out recently which means that someone is still around the facility.

"This better be my teammates doing or id be screwed at this point"

He looks around to find anything for defence he searches a pile of debris to find a scalpel lying on the floor it is slightly rusted but still sharp enough,Hibiki decides to keep it despite being too small for a weapon it can be useful somehow.

As he walks along the marked path he finds a corridor with one door slightly open.

That door why do I have the feeling that I should look there?

He stood there for a moment fearing that it could be a trap and the fact that his powers are still weakened added alot more reasons to not go there despite that.He shakes the thought and took a deep breath heading towards that door armed with the scalpel he opens the door.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Razren Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:09 pm

Tsukiko had been wandering for what seemed like hours when he heard a faint whimper. After walking a little further down he heard it more prominent as a low moaning cry of a young girl. He saw a door slightly open with a faint amount of life coming out of it.
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Schnee Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:26 pm

Cara saw a figure seemingly forming in front of her. As the figure's shape became more pronounced, she saw it was her. But at the same time it wasn't her. She had longer hair, and glowing yellow eyes. The other her laughed as Cara looked at her.

"Why hello there Cara." The figure walked closer to her and cast it's eyes at her and curled it's lips in a mocking way.

"Who are you...." Cara said as the figure stared at her. It felt as if all the heat in the room had been sucked out. She didn't even notice Tsukiko at the doorway. [your character would somehow feel frozen and unable to move BTW THK] the figure simply laughed at the question. A laugh that seemed to send chills down Cara's spine.

"I said it before. I'll say it again. I am you...you are me. I am what you have been trying to hide from your entire life...I am darkness incarnate. I am the infernal queen of suffering and the night itself. I am Nyx." The figure reached out and grabbed Cara's throat. "The darkness will come when the seal is broken. Time waits for no man, nor woman. Your time...has finally come to an end..." Nyx laughed once again before seeming to fade away into the darkness she rose from.

Cara was immobilized, still feeling the hand on her throat. "No...." She finally noticed Tsukiko standing in the doorway. She looked at him with nothing but fear in her eyes. "Please...stay away. STAY AWAY!!!!" She rose up her hand and a stream of darkness seemed to raise out of nowhere and attempt to slam into Tsukiko.

[Now you'd be free to act to avoid that.]
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:54 pm

Tsukiko's eyes narrowed at the door. As he had approached he had felt, something, inside of it. Was it one of the others? Or was it something else? Either way, he had to check to be sure.

Approaching the door, the shard at ready, Tsukiko slowly pushed it open.

And his eyes widened.

"CARA!!"

Tsukiko's expression shifted immediately to relief and joy. However before he could take a step further his body suddenly froze.

"N-Nani?"

Tsukiko tried to move his body, force it to take a step towards Cara, to open his mouth to speak, to do anything!! But he couldn't. His body was all but frozen and he couldn't comprehend why!

Tsukiko suddenly stopped struggling as his gaze caught something. The dark edges of the room had suddenly seemed to come to life and were moving. They pulled away from the corners and gathered towards the center, as they intertwined and twisted, trying to take a physical form in the room.

"The hell is going on?!"

Tsukiko's gaze turned to Cara. Dammit, her expression was the same as when he found her in the ruins. She was terrified and trapped by her own nightmares again!! She was frozen in place just as he was, and he couldn't do a damn thing about it!!

The shadows twisted and turned until they finally finished and solidified completely. Tsukiko's eyes widened in shock.

It...it looked like Cara.

"The hell is that?!" Tsukiko's expression suddenly hardened as he struggled to move, "Cara!! Get up!! Get away from that thing!!"

"Why hello there Cara."

Tsukiko growled and struggled harder. The thing was ignoring him dammit! It's attention seemed fixated on Cara and didn't even acknowledge his shouts!

"Who are you...." Cara asked, her gaze frozen on the figure. The figure simply laughed at the question.

"Cara get up dammit!! Run!!!"

"I said it before. I'll say it again. I am you...you are me. I am what you have been trying to hide from your entire life...I am darkness incarnate. I am the infernal queen of suffering and the night itself. I am Nyx."

The figure reached out and grabbed Cara's throat.

"Cara!! Dammit let her go you bastard!!"

Tsukiko struggled to move, to fight against whatever damn power held him. Where was his power dammit!? He had to help her!! He had to get her away from that thing!!

"The darkness will come when the seal is broken. Time waits for no man, nor woman. Your time...has finally come to an end..."

The figure let out a final laugh before suddenly fading away into the darkness. Tsukiko's eyes narrowed on the spot. Where did it go!? He couldn't sense it anymore, like the damn thing has just faded out of existence!!

What the hell was going on?

"No...."

Tsukiko's thoughts halted as he turned to Cara, who had turned to him with fearful eyes.

"Cara? Cara are y-"

"Please...stay away."

Cara lifted her hand towards him as Tsukiko's eyes widened.

Move.

"STAY AWAY!!!!"

Move!!

Cara's hand glowed as a stream of black energy shot at Tsukiko.

MOVE!!!

Tsukiko's eyes widened as he ducked down barley as the stream of darkness sailed past him. The hell was that!? Did Cara really just do that!? Was it because of whatever the hell that thing was!?

Tsukiko moved dodging another shot!

Think later!

"Cara stop!! It's me, Tsukiko!!"
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:41 pm

SLAM!!!

"Huh?!"

Hibiki was checking the room where he found nothing he hears a loud smash just ahead his expression got tense as he headed towards where the sound was he could hear voices but it was faint so he couldn't recognize it, but he does know that someone is in trouble and its upto him to help.

The sound became even more louder as he ventures even further towards the hallway he hears the voice again this time he was able to recognise it.Without hesitation he dashed towards the location at full speed tightening the grip over his scalpel.

Hang in there
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Schnee Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:14 am

"Cara? Who is this Cara you speak of? I know no one by that name..." Cara raised her arm up and a web of dark strings seemed to form. She flung her arm away and the web wrapped around the surrounding area, slowing down all who entered it. She had a smile cross her face as she saw Tsukiko running off. She raised her arm again and all of the shadows surrounding the area seemed to start forming into a massive wave heading down the hallway after him and Hibiki. As the wave was shot off, Cara's eyes widened in shock as she gripped her arms.

She screamed and fell down, completely out cold. The last thing that could be heard was her whispering, "You're not....me...."
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:40 pm

"Cara? Who is this Cara you speak of? I know no one by that name..."

Tsukiko's eyes narrowed as he barley moved under another shot. That voice was definitely NOT Cara's. Had that thing he saw before taken possession of her?

"Cara listen to me!! You have to wake up and fight it! Don't let this thing control you!!"

Cara however seemed to smile as she raised her arm and unleashed a web of darkness.

"Shit!!"

Tsukiko cursed as he jumped back and out the door, planting himself against the wall. Damn, if he had been a second late he would have been in trouble, there was just no room to really move in that room.

But even if there was what then? He didn't want to fight Cara, he didn't want to hurt her. But at this rate he might have to knock her out if he was forced. Though considering the circumstance that would be a last resort.

Still whatever that thing did to her, it had to be stopped.

"Come on Cara you're stronger than this!!" Tsukiko shouted out towards the opening, hoping Cara would hear him, "This isn't you!! You don't want to hurt people!! You don't want to be consumed by this thing!! Fight it Cara!!"

"Tsukiko!!!"

Tsukiko's head turned towards the voice as his eyes widened. Hibiki?! Before Tsukiko could reply though, a loud rumbling echoed from the room beside him. Tsukiko turned towards the doorway to see what it was.

And was greeted to a sea of black.

"Shit!!!"

Tsukiko pulled back as darkness poured out of the doorway like a flood. Eyes wide Tsukiko stared as the wave moved up and seemed to turn towards him and smash into his chest.

"Tsukiko!"

Tsukiko slammed into the floor hard wincing as he looked up as the wave reared back. Before it could strike though he felt a hand on his shoulder pull him up and away from the darkness.

"The hell is that!?"

Tsukiko eyes narrowed as the wave pulled back again.

"Don't know, but just run dammit!!"

Tsukiko turned and ran, as Hibiki followed right beside him. The sounds of the black wave chasing them could be heard. Tsukiko however kept his gaze focused on the walls for the marks he made. If he kept track of them maybe  they could out run the thing!

"This way!"

The two ran, following the marks as the wave struggled to catch. Tsukiko looked back only to check on Hibiki, not willing to lose his teammate to the darkness chasing them. After running for what seemed like forever, which really wasn't, the sounds began to die.

"Tsukiko hey wait!"

Tsukiko, hesitant to stop, turned his head and spun to call to Hibiki, who had stopped strangely. However he paused his voice upon seeing what his teammate saw.

The wave was dying. Rather, it was no longer a wave a more a small mist, and it's speed had slowed down exponentially.

"What's going on? Did we outrun it?"

Tsukiko's eyes focused as the darkness let out a final screech and faded away completely. If it was gone then..

"Cara..."

Tsukiko ran past Hibiki ignoring his shouts.

He had to get back! He had to make sure she was safe! To see if she was hurt or..

"Please be safe! Please be okay!!"
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:41 pm

"Wait up!"

Hibiki chased after Tsukiko he was confused on what has happened before.

What the hell was that black thing going after Tsukiko before,why did it stop chasing us

But most importantly he feared the worst as he heard his teammate mutter a single name which made him concerned for Cara.If anything has happened to her he wouldnt forgive himself for being there.he.He sees Tsukiko enter a room the walls were cracked giving Hibiki the chills.He shakes it off and enters the room.

[From this point forward the rest of the events unfolding occur in the Terminal City Chatbox section.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down