The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance)

4 posters

Go down

Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance) Empty Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance)

Post by DillPickles Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:29 pm

With a baseball in hand, a boy was sprawled out on a bed. Tossing the ball up and down pondering something that has been on his mind since he arrived in Terminal last semester. "Damn it! Why does this have to be so hard. I'd rather be out running or something instead of doing this crap." After catching the ball for the last time he set it down and went over to the desk that he and his team mates agreed on would be his. Looking at the Nunchaku on the deck he picked them up for a brief second then set them down. "Come on Kuso think! You can do this come on!" He let out a sigh and went over to door that would lead to the hallway of the dormitory. He then thought to himself, 'Fuck it I'm going out for a run. I'll do this later too much work.' Kuso then opened the door and left.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Dragoon Distuba
Passive/Aggressive: Agressive
Health Points:
Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance) Left_bar_bleue100/100Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

http://www.nerdalius.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance) Empty Kuso's Dormitory (Takun's Entry)

Post by Agentyamski Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:26 pm

In the dorms hallway, a boy with bluish-purple hair was carrying groceries back to his dorm, when he saw Kuso running by. "Hey Kuso I've got the..." but before he could finish, Kuso had already gotten too far away to be able to hear him. "...food." The boy sighed and walked up to the door where Kuso came out of. He went to go for the door handle, but wasn't able to open the door. "Oh no, locked out again!!!" He rummaged about in his pockets to see if he had the keys, but he must've forgotten them in the dorm, so he set the groceries down next to the door and looked at his hands. "C'mon Takun, you can do this, you've done it plenty of times before." he said with a clenching force in his fists. He closed his eyes, and put his hands on the door, and imagined himself going through the door. Slowly, he could feel his hands going through the door, so he quickly walked through, and was through the door as if it were nothing.

Takun quickly unlocked the door and brought in the groceries, he knew he was exhausted just from that small action, so he took the groceries out and set them in their usual spots. Another bag was filled with food that his team had ordered, but he was just worried about his order, so he grabbed his stuff, put the other orders on top of the counter, and began eating like normal. His order consisted of 5 orders of cheeseburgers, 2 orders of fries, a slice of apple pie, and a milkshake. Takun ate rather quick, but the milkshake caused him to shiver a bit more than usual, so he took a look at the thermostat in the room to see just how warm it was. A decent 82 degrees, but that wasn't nearly warm enough for Takun "The others would kill me if I turn it up any hotter than what it is, looks like I'm using the spare blanket again."

After setting up his spare blanket, Takun remembered that the university was getting quite a few new members. I wonder if it would be alright if I went to the entrance to greet a few of the new recruits?? he thought to himself. Without any hesitation, Takun bundled up in his heavy jacket and gloves, and began running to the entrance to see if he could see any of the new recruit's powers in action.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Character Sheet
Name: Shinji Hideaki
Passive/Aggressive: Aggressive
Health Points:
Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance) Left_bar_bleue100/100Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance) Empty Kuso's Dormitory (Takun's Entry Pt. 2)

Post by Agentyamski Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:12 pm

After seeing some of the new students off for their test, Takun decided to head back to his dorm to relax a little bit. As he walked up to the door, he twisted the handle and yet again, it was locked. "Dammit Kuso, you're lucky I've got my keys on me this time!!" Takun unlocked the door, and saw that the food he left on the counter was gone. I wonder if Kuso ate Laromi's food, or if Laromi ate Kuso's food?? He looked at the thermostat, and turned it up to a sweltering 92 degrees. He opened the fridge, and grabbed the essentials to make himself some hot curry rice. Now, when we say enough curry rice for Takun, we're talking about enough to feed at least two teams at TU.

With the curry finished, Takun sat down at the table and began chowing down. In the middle of a bite, he began wondering where Kuso and Laromi were, but he just shrugged it off and continued eating. When he finally finished the curry, Takun cleaned up the mess, and decided to take a nap under the amassed amount of blankets he hoarded on his bed.

Last edited by Lord Death on Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance) Empty Re: Kuso's Dormitory (Kuso's Entrance)

Post by DillPickles Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:42 pm

As Kuso walked into the room stumbling and mumbling something under his breath he would go to his bed and fall flat on his face onto the pillow. Looking over at Takun he simply smiled and spoke some more unrecognizable non-sense. Laughing at himself he would get up again and looked at the bowl in his team mates hands. "Hey Rice, you gonna share that takun? I'd enjoy a bit myself." He was obviously needless to say drunker than a college party girl.

Stumbling back to his bed he simply began mumbling some more unrecognizable non-sense before falling face first into the pillow once more.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jain vi Bookshelvia Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:08 pm

An envelope is slipped through the room's door, the soft purple coloring highlighted by the golden script.

"To Kuso Liato", it read.

Last edited by Jain vi Bookshelvia on Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Robe and Wizard Hat

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:26 pm

Several hours later, Kuso awoke from a deep sleep. His head pounding and throbbing. His body heavy and stiff. Walking to the fridge he goes to make himself some coffee. On his way to the kitchen though he glimpse of something on the floor catches his eye. Going over to it he sees that it's a letter. Picking up the letter the rips open the paper covering and begins reading.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jain vi Bookshelvia Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:36 pm

The letter reads:

"Kuso Liato

Terminal University Dorm #2664

Dear Mr. Kuso Liato,

You are kindly invited to a gala dress ball celebrating the new semester of students returning to Terminal University. The ball will take place at the Eastern Wing of Terminal University on the 25th of March. The dress code is formal. Clothing will be provided upon arrival.

Proceedings will start with a display of fireworks at 4 PM while a program of events will be delivered to you upon arrival. A four course dinner will be served, where the hostess will welcome each of you personally.

On the behalf of the hostess, we look forward to your attendance.

You are allowed to bring two guests."
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Robe and Wizard Hat

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:55 pm

Reading the letter Kuso sighed. "A ball really? Wonder if Labrys will be there? Well only one way to find out. Kuso looking at the clock releasing had still had a few hours of free time. He would have to spend it looking for his roommate but first he needed his coffee. The hang over he had felt like he was hit by 20 trucks, but he knew full well that what happened was a great time. He would have to pay that girl a visit as well some time.

Kuso going into the kitchen puts gets the coffee ready. While waiting for the coffee to finish he changes out of the clothes he was wearing into much cleaner and fresher clothes. After the coffee finished he grabbed a mug from the cupboard and fills it with coffee. He then sets off to find his friends.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:49 pm

When Takun woke up from his nap, he realized that he was actually underneath his bed. It would seem as though his powers activated when he was asleep. He began shivering, "Did someone turn down the heat??" when it was actually a hot 92 degrees. He put his gloves on, and headed out to get some food. That's when he noticed Kuso reading!!! Takun was befuddled. Kuso's actually reading something??? This must be somethin serious. Takun walked over to Kuso as he zipped up his jacket. "What'cha got there Kuso??" Takun opened up the fridge, and began cooking himself huge helpings of fried eggs, bacon, and toast.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Sat Feb 15, 2014 11:12 pm

Kuso looked over towards Takun and kinda smiled yet sighing at the same time. "Well apparently I've been Invited to a ball here at the school. Says I can take two guests with me. So apparently looks like team leaders are suppose to take their teammates. So What you say wanna go?" He would proceed to wave the invitation in front of Takun's face in order to coast him into accepting the invitation.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:26 am

"A ball!?!?!" Takun said with a bit of disgust. "You mean get dressed up, and having to dance with other people?? That gives me chills just thinking about it!! Forget it..." He finished making his food and brought it to the table. When he began eating his food, a idea sprung in his mind. "If I go to this ball, then there might be food. If there's food, then I won't have to make it. And if I don't have to make it, then I'm gonna be one happy ghost man!! But is all that food worth having to put on a nice suit, and having to dance with anyone who asks??? Though I have gone through worse to make sure my stomach is satisfied." A flashback can be seen of part of Kana Island, where Takun is seen running away from a horrendous monster with it's eggs in his arms. The gloomy look set on Takun's face, as he was struggling with the hard choice he had to make. After a few more seconds of thinking about it, "Actually Kuso I'll go to that ball, just not because you want me to. I have my own reasons." The grin grew on Takun's face, and his eyes started sparkling, as he thought about all types of food that could possibly be served there. His sinister plan had cast.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:11 pm

Kuso looked towards Takun and began to laugh. "Well that was a quick change of mind. Whatever you're planning leave me out of it." After chuckling for a bit more he came up next to Takun and giving him a bit of a nudge he asked him, "So... After giving it more thought,I'm figuring I got one you must have one somewhere as well. You planning on asking anyone in particular to this ball or are you simply going be boring and go by yourself? After all you do plan on going and what's a ball without a date?"
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:34 pm

Takun began searching out of desperation for that letter once Kuso told him that he might have one as well, tearing his room apart, and looking all over the dormitory. He eventually found it next to the door of the hallway, along with Laromi's. Seeing Laromi's letter, Takun wondered where he was anyways, not seeing him for quite some time. He set Laromi's letter on the counter and began opening his letter, his eyes glistening when he pulled out the invitation. Indeed he was invited, and he was certainly allowed to bring two guests, just as Kuso was. This means his plan could be carried out even further than what he expected.

“You planning on asking anyone in particular to this ball, or are you simply gonna be boring and go by yourself??”

“Well of course I’m gonna bring someone, hell I’m gonna bring TWO someone’s even…..” He hesitated a bit, thinking of the first two girls that popped into his head. “I’ll bring that sweet little pastry chef that doesn’t live to far away from here, and then I’ll bring Labrys or someone.” He replied with a bit of a chuckle, knowing how Kuso felt about her.

Last edited by Lord Death on Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:42 pm

Kuso became tense at the mention of Labrys' name when Takun said he might ask her. "Whoa Labrys why? I mean she's hot yeah but well... do you really gotta ask her you could always ask someone else couldn't you." Kuso did his best to not really show that he was a bit annoyed but he knew his efforts were failing.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dullahan Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:57 pm

“You planning on asking anyone in particular to this ball, or are you simply gonna be boring and go by yourself??”

“Well of course I’m gonna bring someone, hell I’m gonna bring TWO someone’s even…..I’ll bring that sweet little pastry chef that doesn’t live to far away from here, and then I’ll bring Labrys or someone.”

"Whoa Labrys why? I mean she's hot yeah but well... do you really gotta ask her you could always ask someone else couldn't you."

Kuso and Takun's conversation could be heard from Laromi's room, where he was sleeping the day away.  Their conversation seeped through his walls, and made it hard for Laromi to not easedrop.  Laromi drowsily got out of his bed and walked through the hallway bumping everything in sight.  As he got into the living room, he found Kuso and Takun still arguing over the matter.

"Hey, you guys have no idea how loud you talk. Seriously, I could perfectly hear you from my room.  Did you say something about a "ball?" Laromi asked half-awake.  "I totally want to go to a ball.  Sounds fun."
Dullahan
Dullahan

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:06 pm

Takun looked towards Laromi’s room, seeing a half-asleep Laromi emerging from it. He laughed a bit “I never did bother to check your room to see if you were there, but here’s your invitation.” He grabbed the letter and handed it over to Laromi. He then turned over to Kuso and began to give an answer to his earlier question “I never intended asking her to the ball, she’s not my type anyways. I only said it cuz I knew it would bother you.” Takun quickly grabbed a snack from out of the cupboards, a package of cookies, and began eating and talking. “I bet that… you couldn’t even ask her… to the ball…” He quickly paused to grab a glass of milk, drank it and continued. “You always freeze up when you see her anyways, how are you gonna dance with her, let alone ask her to the ball??” He grabbed his secret stash of food from his bedroom. “I bet you my stash that the two of you won’t go to the ball as a date.” Takun was serious, as this stash contained all of his favorite snacks that he doesn’t share with anyone and everyone.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by DillPickles Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:39 pm

Kuso looked towards Takun’s secret stash and then at Takun’s face he could tell he was serious. As Kuso’s jaw dropped at this proposal and bet he knew that he had no real way of backing down from this. “Very well then; you both shall see. I’ll be able to do this. I’ll ask her to this ball and I’ll be her date.” Kuso was more determined than ever to finally get the girl he likes. But he still knew Taken was right in the fact that he probably would freeze up at the site of Labyrs. Feeling a cold sweat going down his neck, he goes to his room grabbing his jacket. As he walks past Takun and Laromi giving them a less than assuring grin, he then leaves the dorm and heads out to find Labrys.
DillPickles
DillPickles
Mr. Diplomancy

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:33 pm

Takun grinned as he saw Kuso go out of the dorm room. He actually couldn’t believe that was the inspiration he needed to ask a girl out, Takun knew he would have a bit of a problem asking that little pastry girl out, but not nearly as much as Kuso would asking Labrys. He quickly shook his head and chuckled a little bit, then gazed upon the still tired Laromi “I bet you five fast food meals that he doesn’t do it haha.” He then remembered handing Laromi his letter, “By the way, who are you planning to invite Romi??” asking as he hid his stash back in his room. He quickly returned waiting to hear an answer.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dullahan Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:50 pm

"Okay, so Kuso will ask Labrys out, you will ask the bakery girl out," Laromi explained pointing at Takun, "who should I ask out?  I mean, it's not like the school is teeming with chicks-"  Laromi walked over to the fridge and cracked open a can of Dr. Cola, "Is this an open-house ball?  Is this strictly only a ball for Terminal students?"  he quickly scuffed down half of the soda in ten seconds flat.  "I know a couple girls back at Snowy Village to bring if it is open-house.  Otherwise, I don't know any of the girl students enough to bring them."
Dullahan
Dullahan

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:35 pm

Takun read over the letter once more. "Well it did say you could invite anyone to the ball, so I don't see why you couldn't bring them." He scratched his head a little bit, though if that isn't enough for ya, you could always try asking one of the teachers. He grabbed one of his snacks from his secret stash and started munching on it rather slow compared to anything else he eats, this being one of the more expensive things in his stash. "I'm pretty sure Kuso isn't going to succeed, so I might as well enjoy something." He pulled out another snack, and realized it was the wrong kind from he usually stashed, so he handed it to Laromi. "Want it??"
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dullahan Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:58 pm

"Nah, I'm good. I can't eat much chocolate." Laromi politely denied Takun's offer. "Anyways, I think there is one girl in mind I could bring. We used used to go to elementary school together for a couple years, until she became home schooled. She still lives in Snowy Village, so I guess I can go visit her."
Dullahan
Dullahan

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:08 pm

Takun shivered at hearing Laromi say the Snowy Village, he threw his gloves on and pulled his hood over his head. "That sounds cold just thinking about it, I don't think I'd be able to handle going with you just in case, so you might have to wait for Kuso to return first." Takun quickly grabs a cup of Instant Ready-Go-Ramen and put it in the microwave, awaiting for the ding to go off anxiously. When it finished, he began slurping like a crazy man, wanting the hot broth to warm up his body, and the noodles to fill his stomach.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dullahan Mon Feb 24, 2014 2:37 pm

"Oh, Snowy Village isn't so bad," Laromi sneered, "it's only a place of never-ending winter and ice. The lowest its ever been I think was -49F. But it gets really nice in the summer. Apparently the village likes to pull a paradox and be 31F above freezing point, and still have all of the snow intact. you'll like it there." Laromi continued explaining as he put on a light sweater and scarf.
Dullahan
Dullahan

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Tue Feb 25, 2014 2:26 pm

Takun shivered even more and the Ready-Go-Ramen wasn't helping him warm up anymore, "There is no way I'm going there Laromi, you know how I am with cold weather." He went to his room and grabbed a heavy blanket, covering himself up. "I don't think you'd want me complaining about it the entire way there would you??" He said with a grin, hoping that this would be enough to get out of the chilling situation. "I bet Kuso's just about done freezing up to Labrys anyways, so he should be back any time now. Besides, I've still gotta make my move with that little pastry girl before I forget, so I'll see ya later." Takun quickly threw the blanket down and went ethereal, knowing that the fastest way to get to her, was by running through anything and everything, and heading straight for the bakery. In an instant, Takun disappeared from the dorm.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Dullahan Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:25 am

Laromi was sort of upset that he was abandoned like that.

"Fine! Be like That!" Laromi shouted in the open room.  "It's not like I wanted you to come anyways! I didn't want you to weigh me down, because..." Laromi froze mid-sentence to think of a good reason why, "because you'll weigh me down! Damn, that was a stupid reason."  He said to himself.  "Well if he doesn't want to go with me, that's fine.  I'll just write Kuso a note before I head out."

After preparing for a couple minutes, Laromi finally headed out of the door.  Outside, he taped a peice of notebook paper to the door.  It was a sign that said-

"Kuso, if I'm not home by the time you get back, I'm at Snowy Village finding a date for the ball.  Takun didn't come with me because he was chicken.  <3 Laromi.  P.S. don't drink any of my sodas while I'm gone, I'm going to count them when I get back."
Dullahan
Dullahan

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum