The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing) I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing)

2 posters

Go down

Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing) Empty Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing)

Post by Jain vi Bookshelvia Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:36 am

The blood trail leads Tsukiko to a stone quarry, jagged formations erupt from the ground. Layers of ores and minerals exposed from the upturned topsoil.

He sees a figure leaning against a large spire, his form slumped and fatigued.

The head turns towards Tsukiko; strained yet even, a masculine voice calls out. "Who's there?"
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Robe and Wizard Hat

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing) Left_bar_bleue100/100Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing) Empty Re: Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing)

Post by Decade Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:06 am

As Tsukiko ran, his thoughts kept racing back. Back to his teammates, to the crater, to the light that had formed in the sky. But most of all, to the soft fabric he kept tightly in his palm.

He had spoken the truth to his teammates, he could never forgive himself if he stood by and did nothing as others got hurt. It went against everything he was taught, and went against his very nature.

But at the same time, he also knew that he was also acting out of personal reasons as well. Which to him, wasn't uncommon, but terrified him even more.

"Mari-san..."

Tsukiko knew, he knew somehow she was involved. He didn't understand how or why, it was just something he felt. When he saw the fabric float down from the sky, he just felt it somewhere inside of him. He had felt that Mari-san was involved, and that there was a chance she was in trouble. And he knew that he had to see for himself, to see if he could do anything to help her.

But why? Mari-san and he weren't close. Sure he saved her and she in return had helped Cara, but what else exactly made him so scared for her? He barley knew her, hell he had met her a little over twenty-four hours ago. They weren't friends, hell they weren't exactly acquaintances either.

He could say it was just part of his nature. It wasn't surprising, trying to help others in need. Trying to protect and aid those who were hurt or weak, he had done it for years, so it would be no small surprise to see him do it again.

But even so, this was different.

Even so...

"How thoughtful of you. Lead the way, my dear knight."

Even so, he couldn't get the smile out of his head. The smile of a woman, who while definitely was secretive and odd, held a warmth inside of her he had felt. Something he could see that he was sure others didn't at first glance.

It was something he couldn't explain. Something he didn't understand or see reason in.

And yet..

"You're quite welcome, Mr. Knight."

"You must not falter from your solidarity, Mr. Knight. She is not the only one at risk here."

"Potential is simply a term, Mr. Knight. The potential to be something great; for better or worse."

Tsukiko's fist clenched around the fabric.

"Mari-san..."

She would be alright.

She HAD to be alright.

He would make damn sure of it!!

Tsukiko's expression suddenly shifted as he spotted something ahead. Coming to a stop he turns and looks forward at the sight in front of him.

A stone quarry of some sort, jagged formations and boulders erupt all over the ground in different directions. Layers of ores and minerals seemed to be exposed from the upturned topsoil, and gleamed in the sunlight. It would be quite a sight if Tsukiko wasn't focused on something else.

The blood trail. Which was leading towards one of the spires in the ground. And leaning against the spire...

"Who's there?"

Tsukiko blinked.

...was definitely NOT Mari-san.
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing) Left_bar_bleue100/100Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing) Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing) Empty Re: Stone Quarry (Southeast of the former Clearing)

Post by Jain vi Bookshelvia Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:25 am

To Kei leaned against the stone spire, its cool sensation soothing his aching body.

That was certainly unexpected. He had seen her do something similar to that before, air vacuums were very versatile techniques, but never to that degree.

It was as if she were drawing in light itself, like that of-

His eyes flashed open. Someone was near. The presence felt raw and tense, likely a student.

This was not planned. Damn that meddling woman.

"Who's there?"
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Robe and Wizard Hat

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:33 am

Tsukiko blinked.

Yeah, defiantly not Mari-san.

If the masculine voice didn't give it away, the male body, the black hair, the grey suit, the white gloves, and the black shoes certainly did. Though the suit itself was pretty shredded itself from the looks of it.

Tsukiko's thoughts shook themselves off. Mari-san or not, this guy was hurt, and was most likely involved in whatever set off that damn light he saw. He didn't know the reasons, but he would still help the guy if he could.

Not that he wouldn't keep his guard up.

"Easy easy. I'm not here to cause trouble, I came to help. My team and I saw that weird light in the sky and came to investigate. We found the blood trail and I followed it here."

Tsukiko calmly approached but kept his eyes on the guy. For all he knew this guy caused the damn light show. Of course he wasn't going to throw accusations around, after all the guy looked pretty beat up so it was more likely he was caught in whatever caused the light instead.

Still, something about the man....set Tsukiko off. He didn't know what it was, he just felt...strange. And powerful. And dangerous.

But right now, the guy was hurt. Questions could come later, right now Tsukiko needed to focus and try to help how he could.

"My name is Tsukiko. What's yours?"
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jain vi Bookshelvia Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:40 am

To Kei gripped his exposed side, the tender and pink flesh sensitive to his gloved touch.

So it was a student. If that little stunt managed to draw their attention, then others may have been as well.

He bowed, slight and as comfortably as he could manage. "I am addressed by the name To Kei."

[From this point forward the rest of the events unfolding occur in the Terminal City Chatbox section.]

Jain vi Bookshelvia
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Robe and Wizard Hat

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down