The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Lorange Research Institute: Roof I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Lorange Research Institute: Roof I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Lorange Research Institute: Roof I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Lorange Research Institute: Roof I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Lorange Research Institute: Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Lorange Research Institute: Roof I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Lorange Research Institute: Roof I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Lorange Research Institute: Roof I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Lorange Research Institute: Roof I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Lorange Research Institute: Roof

2 posters

Go down

Lorange Research Institute: Roof Empty Lorange Research Institute: Roof

Post by Razren Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:28 pm

The helicopter blades had caught on fire almost instantaneously. As Martha watched the helicopter spin out of control she could only hold on as the vehicle crashed into the roof of the research building. After a few minutes, she managed to pull herself from the burning wreckage. Shrapnel and fire were everywhere, and as she stood up she gripped her arm in pain. Damn it....That psychokinetic boy must have hit the engines. She looked around to see if any of the men she had with her survived. She saw 2 pulling themselves out of the wreckage. Only two dead...good.

She walked over to the men and helped one of them up. "Status soldier." He dusted himself off and turned to face her.

"Well, it looks like only we made it. The scanners showed only one person in the facility complex before we spun out of control."

Martha nodded. "Good. Let's spread out and get back on course. We'll have to send a distress signal or something before we go." The soldiers nodded and they began to walk towards the door located at the other edge. Martha signaled for them to stop as she saw the familiar face of To Kei come walking out of the door.

"I must say...I wouldn't expect to see the head of TU security out here on the island. Is this why Alex has lost contact with you?"  
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Lorange Research Institute: Roof Left_bar_bleue100/100Lorange Research Institute: Roof Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Lorange Research Institute: Roof Empty Re: Lorange Research Institute: Roof

Post by Jain vi Bookshelvia Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:43 pm

Cold aqua eyes glare back. "Greetings, Ms. Lovegood. Mr. Burke will be receiving a field report from myself soon enough."

He leaned against the doorway, holding his exposed skin with a gloved hand. "Though, that asks the question of what you're doing here. If he were truly concerned, he'd deploy a more personal service."

"In fact", he smirked smugly. "a service you encountered recently. Ken, I believe. A hint of Max, as well..."
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Robe and Wizard Hat

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Lorange Research Institute: Roof Left_bar_bleue100/100Lorange Research Institute: Roof Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Razren Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:48 pm

She smiled and gave him a playful look. "I could say the same to you. Get into a fight with a friend? Before the equipment became busted I saw you having a pretty heated exchange." She walked over towards him, the smile never leaving her face.

"How about we just say we never saw eachother and call it a day?"
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jain vi Bookshelvia Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:56 pm

He sneered. "I believe the phrase goes-"

The world shifted and he was no longer there.

"Now you see me", his voice taunted, its source indiscernible from any particular direction.

"Now you don't."
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Jain vi Bookshelvia
Robe and Wizard Hat

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum