The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
The Dormitory of the Shadow I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
The Dormitory of the Shadow I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
The Dormitory of the Shadow I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
The Dormitory of the Shadow I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
The Dormitory of the Shadow I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
The Dormitory of the Shadow I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
The Dormitory of the Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
The Dormitory of the Shadow I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
The Dormitory of the Shadow I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

The Dormitory of the Shadow

4 posters

Go down

The Dormitory of the Shadow Empty The Dormitory of the Shadow

Post by Razren Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:54 pm

Tsukiko and Hibiki were ushered into the dorm room. It appeared to be a large condo sized area complete with a kitchen, sitting area, and three separate bedrooms. As the guards left, Alex stayed for a moment and sighed. "This is going to be your dorm room here at the university. Your other teammate will meet up with you when the boat reaches port. As for you two....you're to remain here." Alex left the room leaving the boys to sit around in the dorm.

After a while they noticed a lot of other students heading towards the east wing of the university. Judging by their attire, it looked as if they were heading towards a fancy party. The east wing appeared to be dressed up for a regal ball as despite the window only being slightly open, they could hear people chatting and laughter from the open windows of the building proper.
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
The Dormitory of the Shadow Left_bar_bleue100/100The Dormitory of the Shadow Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Dormitory of the Shadow Empty Re: The Dormitory of the Shadow

Post by Decade Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:03 pm

He was bored

Tsukiko sighed. It had been several hours now since he and Hibiki had been 'directed' off the boat. While he had gotten what he had wanted, they were now forced to stay at the dorms for the remaining time due to their little 'event' back on the ship.

Seriously, he didn't mean to blow a hole in the pool it just happened!

He was just grateful he got to apologize to Cara before he left. Plus their stuff was brought with them as well so that was a good thing, considering the orb was still sleeping in his pocket. Overall, it could have been worse.

GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAN.

...Oh. Right.

"Damn I'm hungry. Couldn't they have given us something to at least eat before we left kora?"

Tsukiko looked over at Hibiki who was leaning by the window. They both ironically enough forgot to get something to eat back on the ship before they left, and were now both starving. It wasn't exactly something he could ignore.

Hunger and bordem, two of his most mortal enemies.

Could something good go right today for once?

"Hm? Hey Tsukiko, check this out."

Tsukiko looked up confused at his partner.

"There's a lot of students walking around outside. And they're all dressed in suits and gowns and stuff kora."

Tsukiko blinked and smirked, "You sure you're not imagining things? Maybe your stomach is causing you to hallucinate."

"Dude I'm serious! Take a look for yourself if you don't believe me!"

Tsukiko shrugged and decided to entertain his partner as he stood from the bed and walked over. He turned his head towards the window and looked out, and was surprised at what he saw.

Either he was also hallucinating like Hibiki, in which case that was really really bad, or there were in fact a lot of students dressed up outside. The guys were dressed up in fancy tuxedos and nice suits, while the girls seemed to be wearing a variety of dresses and gowns fitting for a ball or play. It was a rather odd sight to be sure.

"Strange."

"I know right. See I'm not hallucinating after all."

"...Though I am still hungry. Excuse me."

Hibiki groaned as he walked away. Tsukiko looked back before turning back to the window. As he watched the students walk away talking, he felt a little jealous but nostalgic at the same time, as a small smile graced his face.

The tuxedos, the dresses, the chatter. He hadn't seen anything like this sin-

"Hey Tsukiko, were we supposed to get mail kora?"

...What?
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
The Dormitory of the Shadow Left_bar_bleue100/100The Dormitory of the Shadow Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:44 am

"Hey Tsukiko were we suppose to get mail? kora"

Hibiki looked at his partner with a confused look, Tsukiko turned around giving the same expression as Hibiki's.

"What do you mean?"

Hibiki responded by showing a letter he was holding in his hand,he started reading it out of curiosity.As he finished reading he handed it to Tsukiko.

"Take a look it seems like a party is being held,sounds fun to me what do ya say we go for it since we got nothing better to do."
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:01 am

Dear unexpected but welcome guest,

You are kindly invited to a gala dress ball celebrating the new semester of students returning to Terminal University. The ball will take place at the Eastern Wing of Terminal University on the 25th of March. The dress code is formal. Clothing will be provided upon arrival.

Proceedings will start with a display of fireworks at 4 PM while a program of events will be delivered to you upon arrival. A four course dinner will be served, where the hostess will welcome each of you personally.

On the behalf of the hostess, we look forward to your attendance.

You are allowed to bring two guests."

Tsukiko stared at the letter as he re-read it a second time.

What....was....this?

"Take a look it seems like a party is being held,sounds fun to me what do ya say we go for it since we got nothing better to do?"

Tsukiko closed his eyes as he folded the letter calmly. Placing it on the table Tsukiko turned back and looked at his teammate with an almost deadpanned expression.

"It's a trap."
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:34 am

Hibiki frowns at hjs teammate's comment.He looks at the letter on the table for a moment then he sighed and turned back to his teammate.

"I'm actually not surprised, afterall we are on the dean's "shitlist by now."

He closes his eyes in an attempt to ignore the hunger but it was too great for him.

"I'm still going for the free food,if you wanna sit by and do nothing be my guest"
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:32 am

He was still going? Even after being told it was a trap?

...Well he couldn't blame him.

Still, this letter had too many red flags attached to it. I mean hell the ball was for returning students for one thing, and they were freshman, so it made no sense to be invited. And furthermore, how the hell did they get a letter addressed to them so soon when they only JUST came back.

He could go on but Tsukiko just shook his head and sighed.

"This is a bad idea Hibiki. You really shouldn't go."

"True. But at the moment I am sad to say that my hunger outweighs my common sense right now. Plus, it's a ball. Got to be a lot more fun than hanging out here right?"

"Hibiki the risk are-"

"Sorry man but I'm going! Join me if you want, otherwise have fun here...in the dorm...all alone.."

"Hibiki."

"Fine I'm going! But don't say I didn't invite you alright? See ya later kora!"

"Hibi-"

Tsukiko didn't get to finish as Hibiki waved and closed the door behind him as he left the dorm. Tsukiko stared at the closed door for a few seconds before sighing and turning away.

"Now what?"

It wasn't that the idea wasn't fun. But the letter was too strange and coincidental for him to trust. Plus they were still in trouble and last thing he wanted was more heat from Alex, though in retrospect he honestly could care less what the man thought of him considering their spat on the boat.

Tsukiko turned back towards the window as he looked at the waves of students walking around. He even caught Hibiki as his teammate seemed to be gliding on air towards the direction everyone else was heading.

Despite the circumstance Tsukiko couldn't help but smile as he watched all the students frolic and enjoy themselves as they headed towards the ball.

"Hmph, well of course they seem happy. Despite the obvious mask and hidden emotions at play, a party is a party. When one is given the chance to enjoy themselves and partake in the giving of others, why wouldn't they take interest in it? Is it not the reason we are given such small pleasures in life. You would do well to remember that my dear servant."

"Hai hai, Ojou-sama."

Tsukiko let out a small chuckle as he looked back at the s-

Tsukiko's eyes widened as his gaze caught something amongst the crowd.

A single figure that stood out more than anyone else.

It was a girl. She had strange blueish hair wrapped in a pony tail and wearing what appeared to be a school uniform, which contrasted greatly with what everyone else was wearing. She appeared to be going down the same path everyone else was, but didn't seem to be conversing or noticing anyone.

But that wasn't what stood out.

No, what stood out was he could have sworn he saw that girl before.

She looked...familiar.

But that was impossible. Outside of his teammates and a select few individuals, he was sure he had never met a girl like her before. So why then did she seem so familiar?

Where could he ha-

"No threats...there are no threats..."

The boy repeats to himself in a quiet and calm voice, keeps his eyes closed as his hands remain firmly clenched. She had to be here soon, she HAD to. She knew what could happen, it was the reason she arranged everything for his transport to this city. The empty tram, the private car, all of it so he could get to the academy without incident.

"There are no...threats.."

The boy takes a deep breath as he slowly releases his grip and opens his eyes nervously as he looks upwards hoping....only for them to widen.

As standing across the street, is a blue haired girl with ruby red eyes dressed in what looks like a school uniform. And was staring right back at him with a calm and voided face. The two stare silently at each other, as if time around them had halted and the world only focused on them...only for the girls expression to shift into a soft smile. The boy blinks only to flinch in shock as the girl he sees vanishes completely from his sight, as if never there.

"What the?"

Tsukiko's eyes widen.

That was where! When he first came to the city, she was there, watching him for some reason. There was no mistaking it!

But why? Who was she? How did she suddenly vanish like she had, and for what reason was she watching him?

Tsukiko paused in his thoughts and shook his head.

What was he thinking? His time on the island must have affected him worse than he thought. After all why would some girl he had never even met be watching him? Maybe she was looking at someone behind him or something. Hell he didn't even know her so why should he be so concerned about it? It didn't involve him in any way.

So then why...why was it he couldn't shake off the feeling? Like he need to speak to her? To know who she was and why she was watching him that day?

Tsukiko watched as the girl continued to calmly follow the other students, as she slowly began to fade from his view.

"Dammit."

Tsukiko turned from the window and walked towards his bag. Opening it up he reached in and pulled out something inside. Staring at the item Tsukiko sighed.

"This is going to end so badly."
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:56 pm

Zack awoke from his slumber, slightly hung over. He rubbed his eyes, “Thankfully I was able to get some rest without that damn nightmare waking me up.” He then looked at the time, and realized it was about time to get ready for the ball. He looked outside and saw a couple people already heading over. So Zack opened his closet and pulled out his formal suit, “This should work nicely for the occasion.”

Balls and galas were something that Zack was not a stranger to. His mother raised him to be prim and proper, and he has been for as long as he can remember. He was rather upset that he wouldn’t have someone to go to the ball with, but he shrugged it off, there was bound to be elegant, young women at the event whom would more than likely enjoy a dance or two.

He was finally ready, but just in case, he strapped a matching holster around the belt loops, and put his cards inside, buckling the strap so that it would be easy for him to tell if someone were messing with it. He then rushed down through the hallways, the crowd now growing in size. It seemed that it was going to take some time before he’d be able to see the scenery for the ball. He imagined how it would all look, not paying attention to what was around him now.

Suddenly out of nowhere, he was knocked over by someone from behind, and he heard them fall as well. He picked himself up, and turned around. He offered his hand to the younger male, casually dressed, and offered him a hand “I’m sorry, I wasn’t paying attention, are you alright??”
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Character Sheet
Name: Shinji Hideaki
Passive/Aggressive: Aggressive
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:13 pm

SLAM

Hibiki left the dorm leaving Tsukiko alone, he felt a bit upset about his teammate's worry but who can blame him.Afterall he did think it was odd for them to be invited to the ball just as they arrived to their dorm however.

GROOOOAAN

He was still starving and he needed some food, he shaked his head as he looked at the positive side.

I suppose I can find something interesting once I get there.

He started picturing what it would be like in his head as it was the first time being in a ball ,not paying attention to the surroundings.

Suddendly he felt like he bumped into someone in front of him which knocked him onto the ground.Hibiki was dazed for a moment as he shakes his head he sees a young man offering his hand to him "I'm sorry,I wasnt paying attention, are you alright"

Hibiki nodded rubbing the back of his head accepting the man's hand

"Yeah im alright, I should be saying the same thing to you ya know"
'
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:30 pm

Zack pulled the young man up. “Sorry about that, I was daydreaming about what the ball would look like” he said getting him up on his feet. “By the way, I’m Zack. Are you headed to the ball as well??” He took another glance at him, feeling as if he had seen him somewhere before, but he wasn’t sure where. He knew it was his first encounter with the young man, but he shrugged it off, he was more interested in getting to the ball in time. “You aren’t going dressed like that are you??” he asked in a slightly snarky way. “We could throw something together for you quickly that’s somewhat formal, if you’d like that is.”
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:24 am

"The names Hibiki and yeah im going to the ball"

As Hibiki got back up he noticed Zack was glancing at him in a weird way.Hibiki looked at him with a confused expression.

"Is something wrong"

“You aren’t going dressed like that are you??”

Hibiki looked down at his clothes and he rubbed the back of his head and nodded.

"Sorry its kinda my first time going for a ball I totally forgot about the dress code"

“We could throw something together for you quickly that’s somewhat formal, if you’d like that is.”

Hibiki felt a bit relieved for not being called a fool at that moment.He smiled and replied

"Sure I don't mind at all"

Last edited by naling667 on Sun Mar 09, 2014 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:53 am

“Sure I don’t mind at all”

Zack smiled, knowing that Hibiki made the right choice. “Alright well follow me over here then; don’t need this going wrong because of the crowds of people.” He dragged Hibiki towards a wall away from the sea of people headed towards the ball. “Now stand here and don’t move even in the slightest bit….” He directed him as he pulled out his cards “You don’t want the edges of these hitting you at all, trust me.” Holding a few at a time, he began throwing them towards Hibiki, until his entire deck covered his whole body except his face. “Now this was my father’s suit, it’s the only thing that I could think of that wouldn’t be too short on you, I expect it to be returned with little to no damage, alright?” He snapped his fingers, and the cards began glowing on Hibiki, until they fell off of him, revealing his father’s suit. An almost perfect fit and Zack smiled. “Well there you go, I’d say you’re ready to go to a ball now. Do you mind helping me pick up these cards quick though??” He rushed towards Hibiki, picking up the cards as quickly as he could.

With all the cards put back in the holster, he buckled it up once more. He then gestured at Hibiki, “So this is your first time going eh?? You’re definitely going to enjoy this then, it’s not often that the university holds a ball, so you can only imagine how much effort was put into it.”
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:09 am

“Alright well follow me over here then; don’t need this going wrong because of the crowds of people.”

Hibiki followed Zack away from the crowd he remained silent.

“Now stand here and don’t move even in the slightest bit….”

Thats when Hibiki noticed Zack pulling out a deck of cards out of his hoister.He was a bit alarmed by it.

"What the..."

“You don’t want the edges of these hitting you at all, trust me.”

"Ok"

Hibiki felt something running down his spine he gulped as he remained still like a toy solider.Thats when Zack started throwing his cards towards Hibiki covering his body besides his face, Hibiki felt awkward looking like this but he ignored the thought expecting more to happen.

“Now this was my father’s suit, it’s the only thing that I could think of that wouldn’t be too short on you, I expect it to be returned with little to no damage, alright?”

As soon as Zack snapped his fingers Hibiki felt a small shock all over his body as the cards dropped to the ground he was wearing a suit which suprisngly fitted him perfectly.He looked at the suit in awe then turned back to Zack.

"Woah thats incredible it fits me well heheh"

“Well there you go, I’d say you’re ready to go to a ball now. Do you mind helping me pick up these cards quick though??”

"Sure thing my man"

While Both of them where picking up the cards on the floor Hibiki noticed one particular card that caught his interest,he felt like it was familiar to him but where?

With all the cards recovered and placed back into Zack's holster he sees Zack gesturing at him.

“So this is your first time going eh?? You’re definitely going to enjoy this then, it’s not often that the university holds a ball, so you can only imagine how much effort was put into it.”

Hibiki smiled at that as he took another good look at the suit his wearing he replied.

"Wow I guess ill make the best out of it then,once again I thank you for your help"
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Agentyamski Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:37 pm

“Wow I guess I’ll make the best out of it then, once again I thank you for your help.”

Zack smiled “Don’t mention it, we wouldn’t want you getting thrown out for wearing casual clothes now would we??”  He started scratching the back of his head. “Well if we’ve got nothing else to prepare for, let’s go wait in line until then.”

(Can't think of much else at the moment, things may be prior to change)
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Character Sheet
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum