The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Takanosuke returns?! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Takanosuke returns?! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Takanosuke returns?! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Takanosuke returns?! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Takanosuke returns?! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Takanosuke returns?! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Takanosuke returns?! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Takanosuke returns?! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Takanosuke returns?! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Takanosuke returns?!

Go down

Takanosuke returns?! Empty Takanosuke returns?!

Post by Kirua Kiragaia Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:55 pm

A blinding light surrounds Takanosuke. "Is this.... Heaven?" "No" A very feminine voice says. "Who are you?!" Takanosuke says as he cannot move a muscle. "Relax Its Asuska." The voice says. "Asuska.... Why does that name sound familiar?"  Takanosuke thinks in his head. He looks over at his arm covered in bandages. "What happened to me? And where am I?" "You were almost ripped apart by the humanoid creatures on the island. And now you are in a safe place." Asuska replies calmly. "Island? ..... Oh my god the test!!! Where are Ciro and Laromi?! Are they ok?!" "Calm down Takanosuke, just rest." "I can't rest I need to find Ciro and Laromi!!" "You are leaving us no choice" Asuska replies making her voice deeper. 3 doctors come in with needles. "What the hell?!" He says as he is getting a shot. Takanosuke's voice gets even drowzier by the second. "Just relax and rest" Asuska says as her voice fades.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" Takanosuke wakes up heavily breathing. "God it was a nightmare." Takanosuke gets up inside a small room with a drawer with some tea and a small window where it shows there are people walking around calm and collected. Takanosuke unwraps the covers off his bed and starts to stealthily walk around the room. "What is going on here? Where am I and why is there tea?" A voice calm but startles Takanosuke. "Glad you are awake Takanosuke Kiragaki." "What? How do you know my name?" "I was a friend of your parents. I noticed you passed out on the beach. So i just saved your life and i'm glad your'e not dead." "Wait you were friends with my par-" Takanosuke's stomach grumbles. "Haha. Come on down I made a Picanya for dinner but I can share. After all i know i wont be able to finish it all by myself haha." Takanosuke follows the man downstairs to his kitchen. "Oh excuse me where are my manners? My name is Yinda Liu nice to see ya." Yinda holds out a hand, Takanosuke gives Yinda a handshake. The kitchen was very large compared to his kitchen it was large and filled with kitchen knifes, there was a nice stove with a somewhat small microwave,and the table with a very good tasting picanya is on the center of the table. Takanosuke sits down cheerfully while staring at the picanya that is being cut by Yinda. "Before we eat i have a question, how far is Kana island from here?" "about 300 miles why?" Yinda replied. Takanosuke looked at Yinda with a suprised look. "You're joking right?" Takanosuke replies with ease. "Nope it is 300 miles from here." Takanosuke gets up off the table. "Sorry but i'm not hungry right now" Takanosuke says as he leaves Yinda's house. Takanosuke stands out in the public and yells: WHERE THE HELL AM I??!!!!
Kirua Kiragaia
Kirua Kiragaia
Advanced Member

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Takanosuke returns?! Left_bar_bleue100/100Takanosuke returns?! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Takanosuke returns?! Empty Takanosuke returns?! Part 2

Post by Kirua Kiragaia Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:46 pm

Everyone stares at Takanosuke as if he is a freak. "I wonder if..." Takanosuke thinks in his head. Takanosuke puts his hand on his head and he fades out of the crowd. "Woah! Is this possible?! I can't Even see the crowd anymore! Does this means my powers enhanced permanently?!" He says as he is now on a very quiet beach. "This looks like.... Kana Island! I'm so close to terminal city! I gotta go to Terminal university As soon as possible!" Takanosuke repeats using his teleportation powers. "This looks like it!" Takanosuke says as he enters the suprisingly empty university. "Hello?? Anyone here?!" He says as he wanders around the university. "I wonder if..." Takanosuke looks through his pockets to find it is empty. "Oh right I completly forgot I left my stuff on the boat. I wonder they placed them?" He keeps on walking and finds a room that says: Island surveilance. "Hmmm Maybe this will show me where my stuff i-" He stops talking as he finds a tape that has scribbled on the top "Takanosuke,Ciro,and Laromi's island attempt". "Maybe this will tell me where my stuff is and where Ciro and Laromi are." He says as he sticks into the computor."Alright lest see what happened."
Kirua Kiragaia
Kirua Kiragaia
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Takanosuke returns?! Left_bar_bleue100/100Takanosuke returns?! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Takanosuke returns?! Empty Takanosuke returns?! Part 3

Post by Kirua Kiragaia Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:14 pm

"DAMN IT! My powers didn't work! It was supposed to send us back to the shore! We aren't anywhere near the shore!" Takanosuke says frustrated. "Its ok Takanosuke you took us as far as you could." Laromi says calmly "Yea At least we are away from the-" Ciro says as humanoid monsters approach the 3 powerless people. "I'm gonna make this right. Ciro,Laromi go on without me. I will hold the monsters back." Takanosuke says Nervously. "Takanosuke we are a team we are not leaving without you!" Ciro Says seriously. "As a Team we are supposed to trust each other. I screwed up So i'm gonna make it up to you two by saving you,You both have 30 minutes to make it to the docks, Go on. You both have the dolls don't you?" Takanosuke replies."Even if we have them we still need to find yours and go to the docks together." Laromi says. "You Guys don't understand, I want you two to make it, I don't care if i don't make it. I have fulfilled my purpose now you two fulfill yours, Before it is too late." Takanosuke yells."Takanosuke you can't-"
Ciro is interupted by Takanosuke teleporting Laromi and Ciro away from there. "Okay monsters, Come at me!" The humanoid monsters charge at him and the only sound made is the sound of Takanosuke's scream.

"I won't be able to hold off against these monsters forever without Ciro and Laromi, The only thing I can do is try to teleport, but trying to do that won't work, it never does. Powers dont fail me now.....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Takanosuke looks at the screen with Fear. He clicks on Ciro and Laromi's camera to see where they are but the screen was blank. "No.... It can't be..... They're..... Dead? Dead,Dead,Dead. I went through all of that and they're dead? No...no...."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Kirua Kiragaia
Kirua Kiragaia
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Takanosuke returns?! Empty Re: Takanosuke returns?!

Post by Kirua Kiragaia Sun Aug 17, 2014 11:10 am

A dark Aura surrounds Takanosuke and his clothes starts darkening. "No.... I Killed them?" Takanosuke whispers in anger. A voice goes into Takanosuke's head. "Stop" "Laromi?" "Stop this madness" Takanosuke starts collapsing.
"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
Takanosuke throws a punch that breaks the screen of the computor. His Aura starts getting Darker. "Let go." An ominous voice says. "N-N-NO!!" Takanosuke screams in fear. "That's it let your anger flow." The voice says. "SHUT UP!!" Takanosuke says as his aura starts entering his body. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU?!" Takanosuke yells as the aura gets close to his heart. "I am your owner now heheh." The aura says as Takanosuke loses his consciousness. He reawakens with his hair spiked and pitch black. "This is gonna be fun." Says Takanosuke As he exits the room. His aura shakes the floor around him as he leaves the empty University. As he is outside in the public he snaps his fingers as a dark barrier starts surround the area he is in. "That's more like it." Takanosuke says as he leaves the empty city.

Kaiser Takanosuke:Takanosuke returns?! Rogue_cheney___fairy_tail_318__manga__by_markoldea-d5u52gn
Kirua Kiragaia
Kirua Kiragaia
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirua Kiragaia Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:51 pm

Inside of Takansouke's mind

"Huh? Where am I?" Takanosuke says as he is held in chains. A mad laugh reverberates throughout the prison. "Who's there?! Show Yourself you coward!" Takanosuke yells. "As you wish." Kaiser Takanosuke says as he appears in front of Takanosuke. "What the hell are you supposed to be?" Takanosuke remarks. "Why I am Takanosuke Kiragaki FYI." Kaiser Takanosuke says while smirking at Takanosuke. Takanosuke laughs. "There must be a mistake because I'm Takanosuke Kiragaki." "You are half-right." Kaiser Takanosuke says as he gets closer to the cell. "I like to be known as Kaiser Takanosuke." Kaiser Takanosuke smirks. "Why am I here? "Takansouke says as he tries to break the chain. "Because you lost just enough sanity for me to take your body over." Kaiser Takanosuke says as he starts pointing at Takanosuke. "Sanity?" Takanosuke says completly puzzled. "Heh you learned the truth about what happened to Ciro And Laromi, You killed them." Kaiser Takanosuke says as he starts blasting Takanosuke. Takanosuke starts screaming and within ten seconds of the blasts Kaiser Takanosuke stops. "Alright I hope you enjoy the shocks." "The what?"Takanosuke looks at Kaiser Takansouke like he is a madman. Takanosuke is getting shocked with 2000 volts. "There is no escape so you might as well except the fate that has come down on you." Kaiser Takanosuke says as he moves away from the cell. "Get back here you bastard!" Takanosuke yells.

Outside of Takansouke's mind

"Alright lets get started." Kaiser Takanosuke says as he snaps his fingers and the forest is covered with darkness, then fades along with everything inside of the Darkness. except for a very dark Castle. "Now my throne is made as the king of darkness. hehehe." Kaiser Takanosuke says as he takes a seat in his new throne. "Alright here they come." Kaiser Takanosuke says as he opens a portal were demonic monsters appear. "Minions, I have a job for you." Kaiser Takanosuke says with an evil smile.
Kirua Kiragaia
Kirua Kiragaia
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirua Kiragaia Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:07 pm

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Takanosuke screams reverberate throughout the prison of his mind. "Shit I can't keep this up for much longer. If i had my powers I would be out of here and killing that Dark bastard. Come on Takanosuke think, what would I do right now?" Takanosuke says as he notices the chains are making sparks. "Maybe I don't have my original powers in my mind but what about a new ability? It is MY mind after all." Takanosuke thinks as he tries to build up magic. Takanosuke is looking at his sparking hand. "I knew it! Ok now I just have to find the rythm of when it starts shocking me. Just 2 more surges is all I need"

"General is the job done?" Kaiser Takanosuke says while tossing a stone. The monster replies with a low bark. "Good now the plan is swinging in the right motion. first with the perfect body, my army actually listens to me,and now I am almost the perfect being. The only thing I need now is my powers to be fully awakened and then I will take back what was stolen from me." Kaiser Takanosuke says with a serious face.
Kirua Kiragaia
Kirua Kiragaia
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirua Kiragaia Sat Aug 23, 2014 10:06 pm

Only the screams of Kaiser Takanosuke's victims can be heard in Vermillion district. "Alright lets do a rain check to see if anyone is alive." Kaiser Takanosuke says as he holds his hand up flat and a dark barrier surrounds the city.The city becomes a complete wasteland. "And another city becomes dust. Looks like I'm destroying too fast. Time to take the rest of the day off." Kaiser Takanosuke says as he starts walking back to his throne. When he reaches his castle there is black blood spreaded around the walls. And sitting in his throne is none other than Takanosuke Kiragaki. "What?! How did you e-." "I had some help" Takanosuke interupts. "The past is what bit you." Takanosuke says confidentially.

Previously in Takanosuke's mind

"Why can't I break it?" Takanosuke thinks outloud. "Because the chain is not metal. It is frozen blood which cannot melt." says the prison keeper. "What? Who are you?" Takanosuke asks politely. "I am Kira Giygas Also known as a soon to be assistant of Lord Takanosuke." Kira says with pride. "Wait. You're gonna be his assistant?" Takanosuke says while giving a sarcastic look. "Yes I will be, he said two years after two-thouand I would become his assistant." Kira says proudly. "You're overdue than." Takanosuke says a small smile. "What are you talking about it is two-thousand-one." Kira says calmly. "Really? Because it says about my info in here I was sent in two-thousand-fourteen. I Will bet on it." Takanosuke says confidently "OK what are you going to wager?" Kira grins. "You can shock me two times after each minute. I know you enjoy it. And if I win, You have to let me go off these chains so I can escape." Takanosuke says. "Heh alright then let me go check. Takanosuke...Kiragaki okay here we go......No this is a mistake.... You hacked didn't you?" Kira says glaring at Takanosuke. "Refresh it to see for yourself." Takanosuke says with a serious face. "As a matter of fact I Will and....... DAMN IT!!! I knew that bastard wouldn't set me free. I should've trusted myself.. And now... I'm too old to continue. Alright kid. A bet is a bet." Kira says as he unlocks the chains. "The exit is sealed between two bookshelves. I can keep it open for 5 seconds so go when I Tell ya to." Kira instructs. Takanosuke follows Kira to the bookshelf. "Alright let me just pull the right one and... There Now Go on boy." Kira demands. "Thanks for this Kira" Takanosuke says as he goes through the portal. Kira leaves the bookcase and goes near the chains that held Takanosuke. "I must do what must be done." he says as he wraps the chains around his skinny neck.
Kirua Kiragaia
Kirua Kiragaia
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirua Kiragaia Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:53 pm

"I Don't know who helped you but I will deal with them after i'm done with you." Kaiser Takanosuke says as he points at Takanosuke. "Dark Storm." Kaiser Takansouke says quietly and Black tornadoes appear. Takanosuke passes all the tornadoes with ease and punches Kaiser Takanosuke. "No... how are you this strong?" Kaiser Takanosuke asks with fear. "Thing is your powers don't work here. They work outside of my mind." Takanosuke says while smirking. "Outside... I thought we are outside?" Kaiser Takanosuke says with fear. "You see nothing but an illusion. But I Have more physical strength than you so you are completely finished here. You Cannot beat me while you are here." Takanosuke says while continuing his attack. Takanosuke starts continuous punches that gives Kaiser Takanosuke a bloody nose. "Alright enough playing ar-." Kaiser Takanosuke is interrupted as Takanosuke used his knife to cut off Kaiser Takanosuke's head. "Agreed" Takanosuke says as he drops his knife.

"Rrrngh. Is this really? I'm me again? YES! Okay now I need to find someone from Terminal university." Takanosuke says as he starts entering Terminal university.
Kirua Kiragaia
Kirua Kiragaia
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirua Kiragaia Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:10 pm

"Lets see if there is anything going on right now." Takanosuke says as he turns on the TV. Takanosuke looks at the screen with horrer. Takanosuke throws his knife at the screen. "That bastard! I Won't go through that again! Never again! Wait.... Calm down Takanosuke I don't want him coming back.... Gah i need to talk a small walk." Takanosuke says as he teleports to the island.
Kirua Kiragaia
Kirua Kiragaia
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirua Kiragaia Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:05 am

"So what am I gonna do now? Because I don't see a way out of this. I can't keep running forever. They will find me at some point. And when they do I won't run any longer. The only way I can lay low is with some money. But i'm completely broke. I guess i'm gonna have to go back with my old job." Takanosuke says as he leaves the island.

"Alright lets see if they will accept me to do my old job again." Takanosuke says as he makes it to the entrance of the building where he used to get his jobs from. To Takanosuke's shock no one is there but blood is scattered around the walls. "OK what the hell just happened here? That blood is at least hours old!" Takanosuke says as he looks around the empty building and notices a scratched wall. But the scratches are in form of letters saying: "Kaiser Takanosuke FTW!!!" Takanosuke looks at the scratches. "DAMN IT! Thats settles it if He ever comes back he is so dead!!" Takanosuke says in rage. Takanosuke leaves the building stomping then people surround him. "Put your hands Up NOW." Takanosuke does not hesitate and listens to the police officer. "You are under arrest for the damage of cities and killing millions of innocent people." The green handcuffs surround Takanosuke's hands.

"Your sentence is 5 months in prison due to giving the government your abilities and giving away million dollars worth of weapons." Takanosuke looks down at the floor as he walks away from the court with the officer. "You know when you are inside of the prison you cannot use your powers. The jail is now completely magic free so no escaping got it?" Takanosuke nods as he enters his new cell.
Kirua Kiragaia
Kirua Kiragaia
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kirua Kiragaia Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:26 am

"Prisoner 9996789 Get out of your cell." Takanosuke nods as he starts walking away from the corner of his cell. "You're free now prisoner but next time we won't let you off so easy with just 5 months in jail. Next time we Will kill you. Got that?" Takanosuke nods as he follows the officer out of prison. "Get on the chair." The officer says. Takanosuke does not hesitate and sits on the chair. A nurse enters the room. "Okay Takanosuke we are going to give you your powers back so sit still, this will only hurt a little bit. The nurse says as she gives Takanosuke a shot. "Okay you're done Takanosuke." Takanosuke is lead to a car. "No it is okay I can get back home on my own." Takanosuke says as he teleports away from the prison.
"What am I gonna do now? I am out of prison so no more bounty on my head." Takanosuke thinks as he is looking at the new vermillion district. "Heh they rebult the city real fast."
Kirua Kiragaia
Kirua Kiragaia
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down