The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Favourite PS games I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Favourite PS games I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Favourite PS games I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Favourite PS games I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Favourite PS games I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Favourite PS games I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Favourite PS games I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Favourite PS games I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Favourite PS games I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Favourite PS games

5 posters

Go down

Favourite PS games Empty Favourite PS games

Post by Zaio Volnutt Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:20 pm

id like to hear ur favourite Playstation game(this includes PSP)
here is my favourite
PS1:Megaman x5 it was a challenging megaman game out of all with a decent boss battles and the epic fight between x and zero thats just worth playin
PS2;Persona 4 i recently played this it is by far an awesome RPG game what u do can really affect the outcome of the story
PSP:Key of Heaven a good action adventure game and the storyline is well made.
PS3:Uncharted series its a really fun game with action and puzzles put together also there is a bit of humor in this game.
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:
Favourite PS games Left_bar_bleue100/100Favourite PS games Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Favourite PS games Empty Re: Favourite PS games

Post by Agentyamski Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:43 pm

Oh man, this is gonna take a while to write down. Most of the games I played when I was a child, I still play today.

PS1: I'm gonna have to say that Jade Cocoon: Story of the Tamamayu is my favorite PS1 game. What it basically is, is a bad ass version of Pokemon. You play as a Cocoon Master, and go around catching all sorts of minions. You then use the minions to help you save your village from the curse that has fell upon it. Other honorable mentions include: FF series, Saga Frontier, Chrono Trigger/Cross, and the Crash Bandicoot Series

PS2: Oh Jesus, I don't even know where to start, I'm currently in the phase of trying out nearly every single PS2 game I can get to work on my modded console. I've enjoyed the Shin Megami Tensei series, and the Dot Hack series as well. I'd have to say the best PS2 game I've enjoyed over the years was a little gem known as Drakengard. You play as a Prince who makes a pact with a dragon, and together the two of you destroy the empire that is trying to rule over the lands. I'm a huge fan of both KH1&2, and the rest of the FF series as well for PS2.
Honorable Mentions: Chaos Legion, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper, Jak and Daxter

PSP: Well, Kingdom Hearts BBS was really great, as was Monster Hunter: Freedom Unite. I also enjoyed a little game called Patapon, something about being a god to little warriors who do different stuff based on the way you play your ceremonial drums is entertaining. Finally, Crisis Core and Dissidia: Final Fantasy, both very entertaining and fun to grind on.
Honorable Mentions: Half-Minute Hero, Daxter, and many others I can't think of.

PS3: Don't own one, went with a 360, so don't have a list for them.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Character Sheet
Name: Shinji Hideaki
Passive/Aggressive: Aggressive
Health Points:
Favourite PS games Left_bar_bleue100/100Favourite PS games Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Undeadz93 Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:30 pm

PS1: Would have to be Digimon World 2: Mainly due to my fonding of Digimon and I still havn't beat it til this day.
PS2: Final Fantasy X: This is due to me liking my mainly line up of characters I use in the game (Lulu, Wakka and Auron)
PS3: This one is kind of hard since it is a tie right now between two of the roleplaying series I started to play on this system which are the Atelier series and the Hyperdimension Neptunia series.
Undeadz93

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by colbyace23 Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:18 pm

I don't have In the way of play station
but for ps2 skyrim- a giant rpg based a round a dragons and dragon born(you)
colbyace23
colbyace23
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by powerfulprotector Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:56 am

For me I've played PS1 games but don't remember them that well. PS2 again I played a lot of the games but my most frequent games on there were the Sims games ^^; I know I know... I don't play them any more.

For PS3 however, it's difficult for me chose a favorite so I'll put up my top five

1# Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends - I've completed the storyline about three times and I'm trying to get all the secret weapons as we speak

2# Tomb Raider Reborn - I love the tomb raider universe as it is but when they brought this out, I just loved it.

3# White Knight Chroniclles 2 - I love the ideas in it and the way it's half turn based, but not completely.

4# Assassins Creed: Brotherhood - I like the idea of jumping around on buildings and killing corrupt people but don't have the confidence to do it IRL XD joking joking, though it is tempting. I have a fear of heights I could never do it, but playing the game is awesome.

5# Prince of Persia - This game is good with the storyline of god of darkness of stuff and having to collect the light seeds to progress as well as fight off the bad guys. Another thing I like is that the bad guys aren't killed of in the first attempt, you have to fight them multiple times to defeat them and restore the light tree.
powerfulprotector
powerfulprotector
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name: Eterna Hashaco
Passive/Aggressive: Passive until provoked.
Health Points:

http:// http://reah-darkrose.webs.c

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down