The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
If you had a super power what would it be I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
If you had a super power what would it be I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
If you had a super power what would it be I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
If you had a super power what would it be I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
If you had a super power what would it be I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
If you had a super power what would it be I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
If you had a super power what would it be I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
If you had a super power what would it be I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
If you had a super power what would it be I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

If you had a super power what would it be

4 posters

Go down

If you had a super power what would it be Empty If you had a super power what would it be

Post by colbyace23 Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:57 pm

If I had superpower it would have to be to be to have the super power to have all super powers but if that not an option it would have to be super speed
colbyace23
colbyace23
Advanced Member

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
If you had a super power what would it be Left_bar_bleue100/100If you had a super power what would it be Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

If you had a super power what would it be Empty Re: If you had a super power what would it be

Post by Zaio Volnutt Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:08 pm

if i were to choose a power id say manipulating wind cuz there are so many things that i can do when i manipulate wind also it looks and feels cool  santa 
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:
If you had a super power what would it be Left_bar_bleue100/100If you had a super power what would it be Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

If you had a super power what would it be Empty Re: If you had a super power what would it be

Post by Mystic Kaito Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:08 pm

i would choose the super power to teleport because i can go anywhere i want when i want it would be awesome
Mystic Kaito
Mystic Kaito
Advanced Member

Character Sheet
Name: Kaito Kiragaki
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Ednissca Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:27 pm

If I had a superpower, it would have to be the power to control the earth...elemental wise
Ednissca
Ednissca

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down