The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Cara in the city I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Cara in the city I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Cara in the city I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Cara in the city I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Cara in the city I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Cara in the city I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Cara in the city I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Cara in the city I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Cara in the city I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Cara in the city

Go down

Cara in the city Empty Cara in the city

Post by Weiss Schnee Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:11 am

Cara had stepped into the teleporter. She felt as if every atom in her body was ripped out, then put back together. A slight dizziness came over her as she finally appeared at her destination. The bright sun beat down on her and she was forced to shield her eyes to get a clear picture of where she was.

As her vision came into focus, she noted buildings shimmering in the light. The buildings had vines grown all over and all appeared to be partially collapsed in some way. She moved her foot and instantly kicked a small stone that was nearby. "When he said it was abandoned....he wasn't kidding."

That's when the heat hit her. It was as if she was in a sauna built over a volcano. She grabbed at her collar feverishly attempting to cool herself off in some way, but to no avail. She endured through, however, and pressed onward through the city. As she wandered. she thoroughly looked at every building, trying to piece together the story of the city before it was abandoned.

It saddened her to see some of the destruction. A swing-set lie tipped over. A window lay broken over there. The very air seemed to have an oppressive nature to it. She could feel herself drifting, but she endured nonetheless. "All I need to do is find two other people....that shouldn't be too hard..." She didn't feel confident however, as considering the sheer number of the students that were on the boat, she was one of the first to go through the teleporter.

She heard a low growling, and turned her head to see a creature only born from infant's nightmares. The creature appeared to be humanoid in shape, but with elongated limbs, and white, cracking, patchwork skin. The mouth of the creature was in the shape of a snarl, with rows upon rows of razor sharp teeth. It's eyes...there appeared to be no eyeballs. Just bloodstained holes. At the end of it's long tentacle like arms were razor sharp claws. Cara could see the creature ripping her to shreds.

It let out a shriek that made every hair Cara had anywhere on her body rise up as it bolted at her. She let out a small scream herself before rolling out of the way. She ran faster than she ever thought her legs could carry her, but it seemed the creature was not letting up. It hunted her...wanting her to be its next meal.

She found some form of sanctuary in an old abandoned office building. She hid amongst the various cubicles, attempting to activate her power. As soon as she felt the darkness overtake her she heard the growl, as the creature prowled the area...searching for its lost prey. Cara saw the creature walk right in front of her hiding place and got an even closer look into what it looked like.

The patchwork skin had various parts ripped off, and the limbs had stitches around the edges as if Frankenstein himself created it. After 20 minutes, the creature eventually left her be. She finally breathed as she saw the creature leave her field of vision.

But even after it was gone...the situation hit her full force once again. The walls of the office seemed to begin to close around her, all light vacuumed out of the world. The desks themselves changed to teeth, the doors to eyes...eyes that stared into her very soul. She tried to scream, but no sound escaped her lungs. It was as if a foreign influence had its arms pressed down on her esophagus. She did the only thing she could do. She cried. Tears ran down her face and she felt her knees buckle underneath her. The darkness needed a victim. And her cold, loving embrace had finally found one.
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Warning Level (Forum) : Banned
Warning Level (Chat) : Banned

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
Cara in the city Left_bar_bleue100/100Cara in the city Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down