The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist!

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist!

Post by Weiss Schnee Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:19 pm

Cara looked back as the gusts got stronger. "The wind seems like its gotten stronger.." Her ears twitched slightly.

"I hear something.."
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Warning Level (Forum) : Banned
Warning Level (Chat) : Banned

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! - Page 2 Empty Re: The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist!

Post by Decade Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:28 pm

Tsukiko blinked out of his....whatever he was just in as he looked up.

The wind HAD picked up oddly. He hadn't noticed because he was so distracted by his thoughts and.....whatever just happened right now.

"The night is young and the black wind approaches."

Tsukiko raised an eyebrow.

Was that?

"The night is young and the black wind approaches!"

Tsukiko sighed. Yup, it was. Tsukiko turned and looked around the bow. Spotting something he leaned down and picked it up as Cara watched him in confusion.

"Tsukiko?"

"THE NIGHT IS YOUNG AND THE BLACK W-"

Tsukiko threw his arm forward as a small object flew at high speeds towards the top deck, and the voice.

SMACK!!!

"GAH, THE FUCK MAN?! You almost hit me kora!!"

Tsukiko simply stared at the spot.

"Hibiki, what are you doing?"
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:
The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Abyss's Contact? Meeting with the Scientist! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaio Volnutt Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:39 pm

Hibiki apprached his team with a smile on his face he rubbed the back of his head and responded

"sorry I was just bored so I thought of playing a small trick on you guys"

He turns away from them crossing his arms

"sheesh how did you know it was me anyway?my plan was fullproof kora!!"
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Weiss Schnee Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:48 pm

Cara laughed as she heard Hibiki complain. "To be fair you were dealing with a cat's hearing and a boy in a bad mood." She walked over towards Hibiki. "So...what were you trying to do, scare us? If you wanted to do that...you shoulda waited some more before you said anything."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile there was a figure watching them. It was a small boy with white hair and red eyes. Slowly though, his figure seemed to waver and shift as if he was a gaseous being. As he came back into focus, he looked completely different. He appeared to be one of the security guards. The guard walked over towards the trio. "Excuse me, but all students must be inside the cabin after 11 PM. I'm afraid it's 11:30. Please go back inside." He walked off at that.
Weiss Schnee
Weiss Schnee
Chief Reporter

Warning Level (Forum) : Banned
Warning Level (Chat) : Banned

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Decade Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:25 pm

Tsukiko looked up as the guard spoke and soon after walked away. Odd, he hadn't even heard the guy approach or even sensed him. Maybe he was more distracted then he had thought?

Turning towards his teammates Tsukiko nodded, "He's right, it's been a long day for all of us. Let's get some shut eye. Tomorrow is a big day after all, and we'll need the rest."

Hibiki, seeing a chance to escape his 'interrogation', nodded happily, "Sounds alright to me! Time to get some z's in kora!"

Cara smiled softly, "Agreed. Let's all get a good nights rest and put this whole test behind us."

"I'll say, man I will never go back to that island again kora!"

"Hey uh, Hibiki, what's with the 'kora' thing?"

"Huh? Oh that. Well.."

As Tsukiko watched his two teammates talk as they walked off, he couldn't help but feel a small smile grace his face.

He didn't know what his future held for them. He didn't know what to do with the orb or with the knowledge he held. But for now, for one night at least, he could forget those worries.

Tomorrow was a new day, and it was an important one. Whatever came afterwards, he would prepare for. He would get stronger, so strong that nobody would be able to match him and his curse. He would face whatever challenges the future held, and would send any threats that came his way to the damn abyss if he had too.

Because watching the smiles on Cara's and Hibiki's faces, seeing their laughter and joy. It was a reminder of what he fought for. Being able to bring happiness, joy, and peace to those who deserved it most. And saving them from the darkness they held in their hearts.

"Hey Tsukiko what's the hold up? You'll be left behind if you don't hurry up kora!"

Tsukiko blinked and looked up at his two waiting teammates. Letting out a small and silent chuckle, he nodded towards them.

"Right, let's go."

With that Tsukiko followed his teammates inside.

"No matter what happens, no matter what threat comes my way, I swear I'll protect the both of them. I'll protect everyone in the academy if I have too. Just so I can see them smile and save them from the darkness.

After all you said it yourself, I'm stubbornly ambitious like that. Right, Elizabeth-san?"
Decade
Decade
Dedicated Member

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Razren Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:48 pm

As the students walked off, the guard changed back into the child and giggled softly. The giggle could be more reminiscent of a demon rather than a child.

"The night is young and the dark wind approaches? I suppose then The Moon should prepare itself...EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. A wind blew by and the boy was gone.
Razren
Razren
Roleplay Master

Character Sheet
Name:
Passive/Aggressive:
Health Points:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2