The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Takun Makes His Move I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Takun Makes His Move I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Takun Makes His Move I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Takun Makes His Move I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Takun Makes His Move I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Takun Makes His Move I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Takun Makes His Move I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Takun Makes His Move I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Takun Makes His Move I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Takun Makes His Move

Go down

Takun Makes His Move Empty Takun Makes His Move

Post by Agentyamski Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:21 pm

Rushing through all of the buildings and people he could, Takun hurried to the bakery as quickly as he could, not being too far from his field of view, getting closer with each of his steps. However, he could feel his powers diminishing with each step as well. “Not now” he thought to himself as parts of his body would switch between his ethereal and human form, and occasionally knocked into people without stopping to apologize. The building was just a few feet away, but being the fool he was, Takun thought he had enough strength to go through the wall instead of the door.

‘WHAAAAMMM’

Takun hit the wall head first at a rather fast speed, sending him to the ground instantly. The people just sat and stared at him, not saying a thing. “I’m alright, really I am, thanks for worrying about me.” He said sarcastically as he stood up, wiping the dirt of his clothes. He limped over towards the bakery’s door, opening it up, and instantly he saw the girl he was planning to ask to go to the ball with him. The beauty of a woman had her hair tied up like always, though bits of her brunette hair could be seen sticking out of the bun. In an instant Takun walked over to the counter, looking at the cute bakery girl, then up to the menu, deciding on what he would order. Of course Takun wasn’t only here to ask her on a date, he was also running low on stuff to snack on, so he decided to kill two birds with one stone. With a smirk on his face he began ordering, “Yes I’d like two dozen donuts, all assorted, a dozen bagels, blueberry flavored, a half-dozen pies, three cherry and three apple, a chocolate devil cake, and your hand to a ball being hosted by Terminal University tomorrow night.”

As the girl wrote the order down, she heard the last request blushing a bit after he asked.

“You don’t even know my name, yet you’re asking me to go to a dance with you.”

Takun froze for a couple seconds, he really didn’t know her name, he just knew her as “The pastry girl”. He quickly came up with a response “That may be true, but I’d love to get to know your name and more about you beforehand.” She giggled a bit when he said that, mixing the batter for each of the pastries he had requested, then in a blink of an eye, they instantly poofed into the specific pastries. Surprised to see her at work, Takun’s eyes opened widely, and his mouth began drooling at each and every pastries. The girl gave him a smile and handed him his order, along with a piece of paper. Takun quickly opened up the paper, and took a quick glance. “Genevieve and I’d love to go to the ball with you.” He jumped up in the air as soon as he stepped outside of the bakery, and walked back to his dorm room in a rather hasty pace. He needed to decide how he was going to present himself to her, appearance wise and social wise.
Agentyamski
Agentyamski
Retired Staff

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Shinji Hideaki
Passive/Aggressive: Aggressive
Health Points:
Takun Makes His Move Left_bar_bleue100/100Takun Makes His Move Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down