The Nerdalius
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
User Menu
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 129 on Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:52 pm
Latest topics
» The Site Has Moved!
Enter the ghost city Hibiki I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:04 am by DillPickles

» The Time Has Come
Enter the ghost city Hibiki I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2015 9:29 am by DillPickles

» Your daily ragers
Enter the ghost city Hibiki I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 9:07 am by Zaio Volnutt

» Naling667's Character list
Enter the ghost city Hibiki I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2015 12:17 pm by Zaio Volnutt

» Laury's intro
Enter the ghost city Hibiki I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2015 4:51 pm by Collin Cassell

» High Society Affiliation Request
Enter the ghost city Hibiki I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 7:27 pm by DJ Sammy

» Your Win Of The Day
Enter the ghost city Hibiki I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 am by Necruta

» Nerdalius Banner Tournament
Enter the ghost city Hibiki I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2015 2:00 pm by DillPickles

» Lyn's Artwork
Enter the ghost city Hibiki I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2015 3:17 pm by Lyn PixSkitt

Enter the ghost city Hibiki

Go down

Enter the ghost city Hibiki Empty Enter the ghost city Hibiki

Post by Zaio Volnutt Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:03 am

"Will this hurt?"

As Hibiki asked that question to the one activating the teleporter he didnt get a response as his body felt like its getting torn to pieces in an instant only to be remade back again.He felt slightly dizzy and sluggish for a moment.As he recovers from the side effect of the teleporter he made a mental note to himself

"Now i know why we still use transports than teleporters instead"

Then the effect of the scorching heat kicked in it felt more like a blast from a fiery cauldron when that occurred he instinctively used his air armor tech to keep the temperature as low as possible it worked to some extent.As he regained his senses he looked at his surroundings to find himself on top of a very high building which gave Hibiki a good view of the area to his amazement the area is surrounded by buildings covered in green canopies and vegetation.

"So this is the ghost city of Lorange huh,ive never seen anything like it before"

With the area identified Hibiki then proceeds to find an exit but the door which leads to the inside of the complex was locked
He tries opening it forcfully but to no avail he assumes that something is blocking the door from the inside.With no chance of opening the door Hibiki decides to find something he can use as a weapon.As he scavenges the rooftop he finds a small scrap yard with a couple of iron rods in it he tested one of them to see its condition.

"Hmm this will do for now"

With that he takes one for himself and 2 more in case he ever finds someone.He then returns to the blocked door and proceeds to break the door's attachments so that he can use it to hover his way down the building, he looked at the exit and he was right behind where the door used to be was a giant branch blocked the exit it appears to have been there for quite sometime now.

"This should do the trick i might be able to gain a good advantage if i travel in the air"

With that in mind Hibiki uses his razor winds to carve the door into a more slim and carriable board which he can strap it around his back with something if he finds it, after being geared up and he hovers in the air leaving the rooftop to find his comrades which might be in this area.With a smirk on his face he thought to himself

"I will survive for i am Katama Hibiki of the "violent wind""
Zaio Volnutt
Zaio Volnutt
King Of Posts

Warning Level (Forum) : No Warnings
Warning Level (Chat) : No Warnings

Character Sheet
Name: Ryuji Tetsuo
Passive/Aggressive: Passive
Health Points:
Enter the ghost city Hibiki Left_bar_bleue100/100Enter the ghost city Hibiki Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down